shought

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 133.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@francisco

Cheers :angry:

@Mo Husen:

First of all, sincere thanks for your patience. But it seems there has been a little misunderstood.

In the window 'Permissions for ...' there is no list with names in the box. I have to add them. The problem is that to add them, I have to write the names of the objects and then it is going to verify those names. However, I have no idea what those names are. I don't know what to write in there.

@mara, @francisco

If I have read francisco's post correctly, he is saying that he has no "Name" (such as Administrator, System, Creator, User Name or All Users) entries in the Under Group or User names in the Permission for AppEvents window - which I find strange, would you agree icon14.gif

I believe, the "name"s (Administrators & computer Name) are automatically created during installation of XP & then when installing individual software. One or more of the "name"s are the same as the "name"s found in "Documents and Settings Folder".

If there is no "name", click-Add & under "Enter the object names to select" type-Administrators, then OK, Apply & OK again. Delete Key - see if that works.

Look in the Documents and Settings Folder - what are the folders names, try using those names as well if Administrators does not work.

Good luck. icon1.gif

Maybe I'll try it again. At the very least, it's good to have it ready to go as a back up if Nodlogin stops working.

You are right.

Still waiting for Nodlogin next version, or does Nodlogin v9.9b....'b' stands for best and not beta???? :angry: :fear:

I don't see why they are calling it beta. As far as I can see, 9.9b works better than it ever has.

I have a problem , I hope anyone could help me...

For testing other fix (MidLogin), I have uninstall Smart Security 4.0.417 x64 french version (on Vista x64), restart coumputer, delete Reg entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Eset and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ESET

Remove Folder in Program files if already here.

I think my computer is clean now.

I Install Smart Security 4.0.417 x64 french version, enter login and password from nod123.cn during installation. When Installation is finish after few minutes tray icon become red, and I have a message My license is expired 27/12/2007.

I install & run MiNODLogin 3.3.0.1 and no change, my license is expired.

Anyone could help me ? When I uninstall Smart Security Do I missed reg entry ??

Thanks for help.

EDIT: After rebooting, tray icon is green, and all is OK.

Escobarretje

DirtyShady, just try nodlogin 9.9b x64 version. That one works perfect for me on Vista x64. You don't need to delete things from your registry. Just install nodlogin 9.9b (use run as administrator!) and after that start it (as admin again). Schedule NOD to load nodlogin every hour and your always protected :)

Please don't schedule nodlogin to run every hour. Once a day is plenty. The creator of nodlogin has requested that people not schedule it to run to often to reduce load on their database server. If people abuse this resource, it will shut down and be useless like it did before.

@harpua:

Agreed.

I haven't even used NodLogin for a while now and I'm still up to date.

Maybe I'll try it again. At the very least, it's good to have it ready to go as a back up if Nodlogin stops working.

You are right.

Still waiting for Nodlogin next version, or does Nodlogin v9.9b....'b' stands for best and not beta???? :) :P

I don't see why they are calling it beta. As far as I can see, 9.9b works better than it ever has.

Just remove the b. 9.9 is fine. Been using it for a while.

@sultan3:

We address the "b" in NodLogin v9.9b since there was a v9.9, and that was an alpha.

Please don't schedule nodlogin to run every hour. Once a day is plenty. The creator of nodlogin has requested that people not schedule it to run to often to reduce load on their database server. If people abuse this resource, it will shut down and be useless like it did before.

I have NEVER run NodLogin since the day I first installed it and still my key is not blacklisted. Almost two months and it says it's valid until the end of May. At this time you don't EVER have to schedule it. Only run it the 5-10 last days of its validity.

My advice and everyone will be happy.

It does seem like Nodlogin's keys are lasting longer than they used to. I wonder whether they have found a different source for keys or why the keys are not being blacklisted within a few days like they used to be.

Discussion about ESET V4 and its available fixes.

To download ESET NOD32 Antivirus V4 and working fixes go here.

To download ESET Smart Security V4 and working fixes go here.

If any CONFIRMED working fixes come out please make a post here, try to tell us as much as you know about it. This post will be updated with as much information as we can find on new fixes. If you have any information please do post it :)

Why can't I download it?

Discussion about ESET V4 and its available fixes.

To download ESET NOD32 Antivirus V4 and working fixes go here.

To download ESET Smart Security V4 and working fixes go here.

If any CONFIRMED working fixes come out please make a post here, try to tell us as much as you know about it. This post will be updated with as much information as we can find on new fixes. If you have any information please do post it :)

Why can't I download it?

is there any link available? please help me...

@lanie

Not sure what you're asking, but we'll help if you clarify. Those links go to the nsane download page, which can point you towards the program links and the links for the fixes.

1. Are you saying those download links are not working for you? It might be a referrer or cookie issue, or the link might be broken (if so, tell us which link is broken for you).

2. If you just want to download the software, you can go here. For the various fixes and info about them, you'll just need to read through this thread a bit. I'd suggest you start from the end and work backwards.

If none of this helped you, just clarify what it is you're asking and we'd be glad to help :)

Newer version of NodEnabler is here:

Ok, here's a Release Candidate Debug build for NodEnabler 3.1. I've been focusing most of my efforts for this version on optimizing the license insertion for version 4 ESET software with self-defense on and improving support for proxies. Some testers for this build would be great. You don't have to install it (or remove any old versions of NodEnabler), just set the proxy settings appropriately (if you use a proxy) using the new settings manager, and then run the "run this" file. The results of most interest to me are people whose license details window has a title other than "License details" (ie. foreign language users), people who had the license details window pop up and stay open with no data inserted into it (like NeOz and DeemienX), people who had any issues with the main program from older releases of NodEnabler, and those who use proxies (like bigbyte). That said, anyone is more than welcome to give it a try and report back.

Download:

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?yohmeqmymzn

By the way, it is RC1

@Mohusen, mara:

Thanks a lot. You are the best. Mo Husen, that was exactly my problem. I followed your instructions and it worked. I didn't delete the key tough, getting the permission for that key was enough to uninstall the program. Now I'm going to try to install it again, but don't worry, this time I will probably install it right.

Escobarretje
It does seem like Nodlogin's keys are lasting longer than they used to. I wonder whether they have found a different source for keys or why the keys are not being blacklisted within a few days like they used to be.

I checked to which server nodlogin connected to and was able to actually visit the internet page with the keys. I compared those keys to some other ones (nod321.com where nodenabler grabs them from) and all were different. I'm sure that ulisessoft found a new good source :dance2:

EDIT: huh can't update nod now, and nodlogin can't connect to it's database :sneaky:

is there any problems with eset servers?

No problem with nodlogin 9.9b still updating.. :lmao: VD4018

I think nodlogin is the best! Im just using it for a few weeks and it never disappoints me..It updates asap without any delay..why do people scheduling it every hourly? shouldn't they follow the instructions in the fp?..I think that the program inserts license key to the AV but it doesn't mean that the licenses are not good for updating?right? correct me if Im wrong..It is not like scheduling the AV itself to run to update to see if there is a new VD.I suppose nobody should schedule nodlogin every hourly.right?

You should NOT schedule nodlogin to run automatically because this will cause lag on the update server. At this time licenses last for 3 months and you just have to run it when they are close to expire. Stick to this if you don't want to handicap it.

@regy13 agree with you about not needing to schedule nodlogin, at least the way things are going now.

MiNodlogin_3.3.1.5

Changes in version 3.3.1.5: 18 April 09

* The option was added to enter the password of the ESET for the protection of the configuration of the

same one. Of this form, the option Protection of the Configuration can activate and MiNODLogin is not harmed.

Archived