ESET v4 Fixes

shought

Also let's stop nipple feeding certain members who've been glorified for naught.

Just installed NodLogin 9.9c.

Does anyone know if there are any changes/improvements since 9.9b?

Do post a changelog - I haven't been able to find one.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 132.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they released a changelog :P

New NodLogin all previous versions 9.9c stop working.

The NodLogin is a utility that places an antivirus license, so the Antivirus can be updated in ESET's servers daily.

The NodLogin is compatible with all products and all versions of ESET (2.7, 3.0 and 4.0)

The NodLogin Not a crack, is not a patch, not a fix.

NodLogin the file does not change any antivirus or windows, does it change the records of the antivirus and under windows, all that does is put a valid license to the virus.

As you know, profits are recognized as false positives, ESET as it puts it in its database of virus signatures, to remove the antivirus software on your PC. So that the antivirus does not remove the utilities, should exclude the folder where you download and unzip the utility, while also exclude the folder where you installed the NodLogin.

C: \ Program Files \ UlisesSoft \

If you exclude the folder will have no problems with false positives and does not eliminate the virus utility.

For those who downloaded version 4.0 with NodDownload, remember, you must first de-install previous versions, to install the new one.

- All profits are sent compressed, please guárdenlos and unzip files in a folder for later use, do not run inside the compressed file.

- Utilities are not downloaded from anywhere, for that, you subscribe to the list, so I sent them a direct mail gmail.

- Almost all the utilities are known as "false positive" by the Antivirus, please exclude utilities to the Antivirus antivirus not deleted from your PC.

- Understand that no profits should be shared in forums, websites, blog ... "Internet" and that ruin all the work you do, so that the utilities continue to exist.

Attached files: nl99c_32bits.rar, nl99c_64bits.rar
Password: ulisessoft

"NodLogin the only medicine for the products ESET 4"

Greetings,

UlisesSoft

@shought:

I guess they changed database address again.

Did anyone note the IP address NodLogin is connecting to?

I guess they should, since otherwise ESET might go after them :P

@Marik

I'm sure the Publishers had a strong reason to release 9.9c - interesting, I just let my previous 9.9b run and it displays:-

the present license works to the 100%

does not need to update license

I guess they should, since otherwise ESET might go after them :P

Guess what would happen when Eset catches up with them. :D

Woh......... some of the posts were deleted?

What happen while I was out?lol

@Marik

I'm sure the Publishers had a strong reason to release 9.9c - interesting, I just let my previous 9.9b run and it displays:-

Its seem Nodlogin 9.9c will automatically run if Nod32 does not have a valid key.........or was it a figment of my imagination!!!

If it is correct, then there is no need to schedule it.

Any comment?

:D kotaxor, you're the trouble maker :P

BTW, with reference to one of your above posts (Post # 1397), don't you agree with me about excluding the following directory (with sub-folders), too:-

C:\Program Files\UlisesSoft

BTW, with reference to one of your above posts, don't you agree with me about excluding the following directory (with sub-folders), too:-

C:\Program Files\UlisesSoft

Agreed! :D

Not only agreed, its a MUST!

I am not being a trouble maker...lol :eekout: :P

What I did was: I installed Nod32 v4 (latest) on a friend computer, after installing.....I installed Nodlogin v9.9c.

I did not activate Nodlogin, just click update virus definition....Nod32 say 'invalid u/p'

Immediately Nodlogin kick in and insert valid key!

And the update went smoothly.

Cool, this auto-insert news fascinates me:-

Noddy,

This one is for YOU (each to his own.) :P

Ulisess Seguridad 9.98 is released:-

Ulisess Seguridad is a collection of cracks/fixes released till date for NOD 32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security 32BIT & 64BIT.

Cures working with ESS/EAV versions 3 and 4

What's New:

* NodLogin 9.9C (x86/x64)

* NOD32 Update Viewer 4.01.3

* UNION cracked DLL 4.0.424 (x86/x64)

* MinodLogin 3.3.1.7 (x86/x64)........JAVA required

* Generador 8.0 alpha (x86)

* NOD32 Update Viewer 4.01.2

* TNOD User & Password Finder 1.0.0 Final (x86)

* NodDownload 0.5 alpha

* NodGEN 3.0 (x86/x64)

* Eset Login Viewer 1.3

* Licencia gratuita 30 días (License free for 30 days)

Cool, this auto-insert news fascinates me:-

Then again it could be a figment of my imagination. :P

Unless someone can confirm it!

@Marik

hmm...well my theory is that every time they change the version, they replace all the current keys they have in the previous version with new ones

I could be wrong however.

hmm...well my theory is that every time they change the version, they replace all the current keys they have in the previous version with new ones

I could be wrong however.

Could be! The key I have got ends in May 09.

This is much earlier than previous. :P

Who's care as long as it can detect and insert new keys.

Ok, can anyone help with the translation here?...my spanish sucks

NodLogin programado por UlisesSoft - PERU

Utilidad que le coloca una licencia al Antivirus

NodLogin 9.9 C compatible (32bits)

- Windows 98

- Windows XP

- Windows Vista "Ejecutar como administrador" OJO

Compatible con 2.7, 3.0, 4.0:

- Nod32 2.7 <-- 100%

- ESET Nod32 <-- 100%

- ESET Smart Security <-- 100%

Precaución

1.- No usar fix ya que cambia los registros de actualización a Trial

2.- No usar cracks ya que modifican archivos exe, dll, registros y

desestabilizan los archivos originales.

Instales su antivirus limpio y usen el NodLogin para tener licencias

validas, "ESET 4 (comercial) + NodLogin 100% libre de virus"

UlisesSoft - 24/04/09

www.ulisessoft.info

www.ulisessoft.us

This is what I managed to replace after google finished the translation.

I'm unable to replace the last 2 lines with anything good, cause I can't fit them together to make it understandable.

NodLogin programmed by UlisesSoft - PERU

Utility that inserts a license into your Antivirus

NodLogin 9.9c compatible (32bits)

- Windows 98

- Windows XP

- Windows Vista "Run as administrator" EYE

Compatible with 2.7, 3.0, 4.0:

- Nod32 2.7 <- 100%

- ESET Nod32 <- 100%

- ESET Smart Security <- 100%

Caution

1 .- Do not use the fix and then change the registration info

2 .- Do not use cracks, then modify the exe files, dll, registries and

destabilize the original files.

Install your antivirus and clean use the licenses for NodLogin

valid, "ESET 4 (commercial) + NodLogin 100% free from virus

UlisesSoft - 24/04/09

www.ulisessoft.info

www.ulisessoft.us

One thing new is that NodLogin 9.9c flashes a NodLogin/www.ulisisessoft.info box on the screen every time it is set to check for a user/pass - and yes this also happens when run in silent mode. Don't really see the point of that...

post-12860-1240672456_thumb.jpg

i am bilingual in english and spanish , last two lines mean

make a clean install of your antivirus and use nodlogin to obtain valid licences , eset 4 ( commercial ) plus nodlogin 100% virus free

edit . in this site there only the nodlogin 9.9b . is the page gonna be updated to reflect the new 9.9c and if not can someone tell where i can obtain it ?

thanks

For 32bit & 64bit

rapidshare.com

/files/225430903/NodLogin.v9.9c-Ulisessoft.rar

i am bilingual in english and spanish , last two lines mean

make a clean install of your antivirus and use nodlogin to obtain valid licences , eset 4 ( commercial ) plus nodlogin 100% virus free

edit . in this site there only the nodlogin 9.9b . is the page gonna be updated to reflect the new 9.9c and if not can someone tell where i can obtain it ?

thanks

updating

I was waiting on somebody to tell me the final 2 lines

ty ^_^

The best fix available is box, mara- fix v1.1 as you are able to FULLY ENABLE the Self Defence system in ESET 4.x when using this fix :frusty:

Cheers

Some other fixes like the one I'm using for example; NodLogin overcomes the Self-defense issue far more efficiently. (With all due respects to both box & mara-) can you substantiate your statement that "The best fix available is box, mara- fix v1.1 as you are able to FULLY ENABLE the Self Defence system in ESET 4.x when using this fix" ^_^

:dance2: Perhaps, your statement was in the context of Trial users - if so, can you kindly make a clarification. Noobs might find your statement misleading.

That's how I interpreted his statement in the first place but I had to think about it a bit first.

Yeah, I'm proud to state that the box, mara- fix is the best one as far as Trial users are concerned. Two of our very own Fixers, man.

However, in all honesty while taking each & every kind of User into account nothing else beats fixes such as MinNodlogin, NodEnabler & NodLogin (in no particular order.) These 3 fixes take the top three position and at the moment are the best.

@Donaldo

At the moment, the latest version of Nodlogin (9.9c) is arguably the best available fix going by kotaxor's finding (though I don't use NodLogin.)

Thanks for the Ulisess Seguridad 9.98 ^_^

Woh......... some of the posts were deleted?

What happen while I was out?lol

:D I see you've grown naughty and yeah, most of the posts seem to have been deleted - I don't mind as long as the provocative one has been deleted, too and education has been served to the Instigator. However, one of the false claims is yet to be cleared.

The best fix available is box, mara- fix v1.1 as you are able to FULLY ENABLE the Self Defence system in ESET 4.x when using this fix :dance2:

Cheers

This is a figment of your wildest imagination. :fear:

{Feel free to discuss this in a constructive way (free from flames.)} :frusty:

Well, in my opinion, NodEnabler, Nodlogin and MiNodlogin are not actual fixes. They do not modify the registries or the files of Nod32.

Box, mara-fix v1.1 does that!

As such, you can consider box, mara -fix the best trial fix at the moment!

To me....the BEST is to use Nodlogin, MiNodlogin or NodEnabler. (though presently many people are facing some problem with NodEnabler.)

They do not modify Nod32 as such maintain the integrity of the AV.

But if one take into consideration that NodEnabler, MiNodlogin and Nodlogin are fixes, then box, mara-fix will have to be in fourth position. :w00t:

As to Nodlogin being able to auto insert keys without user interference, I hope someone can check and verify my claim. Or was I in a figment of my wildest imagination! :frusty:

I did not have a chance to re-test it as my friend is not back from out of town.

We are very fortunate to have all 4 of them as one never knows if/when any of the license finders/inserters may suddenly cease to work for a while, although, I have only had that happen once in a very long time. But I like knowing that the Box/Mara fix is there in reserve.

Archived