Poster of the Week!

shought

Thanks Marik

Did my message went trough even if I didn't tick ?

(We learn things everyday, perhaps it is a way to stop time ticking and stay young) :)

• Replies 107
  • Views 99.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no no no, you are supposed to tick that box (like in the pic), if you WANT the message that you're about to send to also be sent in the sent category

no no no, you are supposed to tick that box (like in the pic), if you WANT the message that you're about to send to also be sent in the sent category

OK Marik,

I sent another one to Shought (this time I checked the Box, and in fact, Now I see it in my "Sent items")

Thank for your help :rolleyes:

@Shought

Thank you very much archbishop Shought, I kneel in front of you for my coronation.

Your image montage is splendid it fit exactly my hobby.

coronationofferdinandii.jpg

OK OK let me wake up it was just a dream, I know you are the master and I am an apprentice (for now)

OK OK let me wake up it was just a dream, I know you are the master and I am an apprentice (for now)

'For now', I like that! :rolleyes:

@ Shought

Un fortunely I will loose my title, As I have to travel a week abroad and not be able to be present in the Forum.

• 3 weeks later...

The competition, unfortunately, is closed for now... Due to a lack of time on my end :lmao:

It'll be back in the future though :P (Or if some other staff member wishes to continue it)

Archived