Poster of the Week!

shought

Ok, I'm going to change this competition, a radical shift.

From now on only the quality matters. So if someone makes just one high quality post in the whole week and someone else makes 100 medium quality posts in that same week, the one poster will win.

I'm also thinking about excluding ViPs from this contest, since they're Very Imporant already...

Anyway, the winner of this week's Poster of the Week award is LeetPirate! You have a PM :win:

I want to emphasize this line once more:

It is not the number of posts that matters, it is the quality of your posts that does. Spam posts or posting of software that isn't properly tested will cause you to lose this contest.

• Replies 107
  • Views 99.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Déjà vu

This was posted 20 minutes ago :D

I'm sure I have read this before.

Edit:

I understand know - Shought :win: And I agree - focus on quality of postings, not quantity for this particular "prize". That being said - I don't mind reading "unqualified" ones also.

Like this one by irefay here :towel:

Déjà vu

This was posted 20 minutes ago :D

I'm sure I have read this before.

Me made a new post, merged my two last posted and picked the latest time as post time for that post :towel: That's why it shows up as new, I added the bit about quality :win:

Last week's Poster of the Week, LeetPirate, will have to hand over his title to this week's winner, which is: Wyrm!

You've got a PM :)

This week's Poster of the Week is........ harpua :P

Come forward and collect your prize :dance: You've got a PM.

This week's Poster of the Week is manpe!

Come forward and collect your prize :)

Poster of the Week: Rock Lee!

Only a week at the forums and already Poster of the Week :yes:

Announcing this week's Poster of the Week:

This week we don't really have a 'Poster' of the Week, he's quality, that's for sure though.

He's been working very hard for the past few days and I believe we owe him a little gratification.

This week's Poster of the Week is mara-! For his excellent work on the new mara-fix. (Don't worry marsu, you're already ViP so I can't crown you too)

Good, he's come back with a big bang - he deserves this one for his efforts in taming V4. I'm glad we're looking at value rather than volume of posts.

This week it was a close call, but after a count of the votes we were soon to notice that Jota.Ce won this week's contest(Votes: shought voted for Jota.Ce, result: Jota.Ce wins).

It was actually a close call though, Hoca was close to winning as well, for his valuable additions to the ESET V4 Fixes topic, but I had to give the title to Jota.Ce because of his overall performance :lol:

(Yes, I actually judge the posts, I don't randomly pick a name from the Top 20 posters list or something :tease:)

Cool choice - I've noticed Jota.Ce wise remarks too :lol:

Glad we're on the same page :tease:

Well, thanks a lot for all people here...

I was silently reading many of your posts since a year or so, but someday i decided to sign up here.

I only try to help people with my experience putting my XP at the edge of overloading/destruction :pirate: :chair: :injured: xDDD

And... about the prize itself... let's talk about the two swedish teenies :lol: :dribble: shought promised to me by PM :rofl:

See you here at software sections :tease:

Well, thanks a lot for all people here...

I was silently reading many of your posts since a year or so, but someday i decided to sign up here.

I only try to help people with my experience putting my XP at the edge of overloading/destruction :injured: :chair: :rofl: xDDD

And... about the prize itself... let's talk about the two swedish teenies :lol: :chair: shought promised to me by PM :dribble:

See you here at software sections :tease:

Hey, I didn't promise you two, I said I get one and you get the other(I still get to pick first, since I'm shought, no point arguing that! :pirate:).

I don't want to win it, If the group colour is Pink please change it.

It's not... You can pick your own group color and your own custom group image.

Pink is the favorite color of emmmmm "educational" movies...

AshTheGamer
I don't want to win it, If the group colour is Pink please change it.

It's not... You can pick your own group color and your own custom group image.

Oh ok fantastic news :lol:.

Pink is the favorite color of emmmmm "educational" movies...
I had to insist in that "educational" movies statement... just adding "educational" "movies" "for kids" above 18

I'm laughing cause my selected color is not visible and those 3 icons seems to be from an east europe football club...

I'd better select pink color and swedish teens as icon :lol: (at least, this situation will only last one week xDDDD)

Jota.Ce, you're entitled to as many changes as you wish(until you piss me off :ablow:), so please if you have any suggestion tell me.

If not an image I could use for your custom group image then please tell me about some of your interests :lol:

AshTheGamer
Color for label: same that yours (or pink, up to you to decide xD)

Can you make an image from this one (or, at least, take only the title and erase the rest). My favorite track ever:

http://www.discogs.com/image/R-672632-1146146684.jpeg

Sorry for this disturbance xD

If you are a male and you have pink you are simply a retard :D

I'm a male, and I picked pink. :D

You're dead! :cheers:

@Jota.Ce

I'd like to create something a little more custom, could you give me a link to the site of this group? (Or some information which could lead me to more images I could use :))

Uhmmm, so you want pink, that's fine with me, pink rocks ;)

Archived