Poster of the Week!

shought

I don't even think shought knows what he actually meant by this comment. He is attempting to look smart.... its not possible however.

Nah, English lessons won't help you on this one, I was being totally serious in that answer, I appreciate good jokes... Is it that unbelievable :fool:

Yeah I know this guy he isn't that smart ;)

And you, shut your mouth little wanker, that's no funny joke! :P

• Replies 107
  • Views 99.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No English lessons are wasting my time. Nsanedown is better than all those English Lessons ;)

I'm not wanking I'm only jerking of myself :P

LoLz... you're all hilarious ;)

Title of the thread should be: Poster of the Week!, Eternal flame (for a week) is awaiting you...

Bizarre™ has won this weeks Poster of the Week award(not counting your update spree this morning :P).

You'ge got a PM!

ps no, I didn't give him the same color 'n stuff bc I'm lazy :dance2:

This weeks Poster of the Week is Nessjirval(again), come on guys, resistance isn't futile :tease:

Send me a PM with your HTML color code and preferred image :rolleyes:

RSS Bot didn't win? :(

He's got my vote for this week . he will surely pawn everyone :lmao:

It's because you made it Lite, if someone else had done so, it would've won :P You're ruining RSS Bot's life! :lmao: :( :(

• Administrator

RSS Bot automatically posts things from the RSS feeds i tell it too, in the forums i tell it too. It currently posts news, other things are possible in the future. Me and RSS Bot are very good freinds!

haha 54 posts per day YEAH if i send him a message he doesn't answer me pretty weird I THINK he is a no lifer

But pretty handy in future as frontpage updater :blink:

• Administrator

You didn't send RSS Bot a PM, you liar :D

It won't be posting updates for software applications... its not that clever :blink:

It won't be posting updates for software applications... its not that clever :blink:

What a relief :D (being staff and all).

This week's winner of the Poster of the Week award is: RSS Bot! So, tell me, what colors would you like? :)

bearoninternet
This week's winner of the Poster of the Week award is: RSS Bot! So, tell me, what colors would you like? :D
It is not the number of posts that matters, it is the quality of your posts that does. Spam posts will cause your immediate disqualification in this contest.

:pirate: :)

I think our bot would like some nice grey/chrome metallic look. :flowers:

I am declining to be Poster of the Week.

Oh, that's sad... Well in that case, we'll have to give the title to someone else...

You know what I think, Donaldo deserves the title as well! You've got a PM :D (No, I didn't just pick the top two out of the Today's top 20 posters :))

Mama mia,

check out my Profile Graphics - designed completely by shought (right from the scratch-board.)

ps:- Hey shought, thanks for all your efforts - it's truly appreciated, here mate.

Hehe, 'Designed by shought' :) I'm no hero with Photoshop, but this was something I was able to pull of.

That sexy latin chick sure did help a lot! Oh, 'nick', not 'chick'... :)

Archived