Poster of the Week!

shought

You guys can read, can't you? Sure you can, otherwise you wouldn't be here, but our question really is: can you guys post as well?

This topic is to announce the first weekly 'Poster of the Week' contest! Eternal fame(for a week) is awaiting you if you win this contest, everyone(except for members of the Site Staff, Moderators and Admins(sorry Lite, I know you'd want to win this one...)) can take part and it's easy as hell! All you have to do is, post! At least that's all you have to do to take part in this contest, but if you want to win this contest you'll have to do a whole lot more!

It is not the number of posts that matters, it is the quality of your posts that does. Spam posts or posting of software that isn't properly tested will cause you to lose this contest.

Don't worry, if you want to win this contest you can still make fun in your posts, but don't 'overdo' it :D

The contest will start every Monday and we will announce the winner every Sunday. If you win a week you can't win the next week(do try to show some spine and just keep on posting, even in a week you can't win, otherwise we might start thinking you only do it for the fame... :unsure: ). The winner of the contest is determined by the nsane.forums staff and this decision is not up for discussion.

The winner of the contest will be able to determine the color of his 'Poster of the Week' tag himself. I picked pink to show you what's possible :s (The group icon(for me that's the pink blocks) can be changed as well)

• Replies 107
  • Views 99.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why in hell would you take "pink" as a color for exemple? The contest is open to men as well? rofl just teasing you shought.

Why in hell would you take "pink" as a color for exemple? The contest is open to men as well? rofl just teasing you shought.

he told me he really likes pink.....I know it's weird :lol:

Just to let everyone know, there is the possibility of greater prizes in the future.

Pink prizes :P ? hope not :lol:

he told me he really likes pink.....I know it's weird :lol:

Pink rocks... :s

I see Bizarre didn't notice the 'The contest will start next monday' part :fear: Just kidding, good to see you posting, more :tooth:

Ps if people start spamming in an attempt to win this contest I'm going to create another user group called 'Poser of the Week' and it'll be colored brown with a piece of shit as pip image(the colored boxes :P) :tooth:

Cogito ergo sum Lite? I thought you were the only one proving that point wrong :tooth:

cartman from south park is a bit of a bent hand :lol: joking.

not meant at shought.

cartman from south park is a bit of a bent hand :P joking.

not meant at shought.

Lol, you can play me :coolwink: I don't mind :sneaky:

You guys can read, can't you? Sure you can, otherwise you wouldn't be here, but our question really is: can you guys post as well?

This topic is to announce the first weekly 'Poster of the Week' contest! Eternal fame(for a week) is awaiting you if you win this contest, everyone(except for members of the Site Staff, Moderators and Admins(sorry Lite, I know you'd want to win this one...)) can take part and it's easy as hell! All you have to do is, post! At least that's all you have to do to take part in this contest, but if you want to win this contest you'll have to do a whole lot more!

It is not the number of posts that matters, it is the quality of your posts that does. Spam posts will cause your immediate disqualification in this contest.

Don't worry, if you want to win this contest you can still make fun in your posts, but don't 'overdo' it :coolwink:

The contest will start next Monday(the 5th of January) and every Sunday we will announce the winner. If you win a week you can't win the next week(do try to show some spine and just keep on posting, even in a week you can't win, otherwise we might start thinking you only do it for the fame... :sneaky: ). The winner of the contest is determined by the nsane.forums staff and is not up for discussion. The winner of the contest will be able to determine the color of his 'Poster of the Week' tag himself.

I picked pink to show you what's possible :P (The group icon(for me that's the pink blocks) can be changed as well)

Cool idea man!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am proud to announce you the winner of our first anual weekly Poster of the Week contest.

I won't keep you waiting too long, because you all want to know who won! (Yes, honestly, you do)

The winner of this weeks contest isssssssssssssssssssssss: Nessjirval

You can send me a PM with the color you wish for your username and the image you want me to make your custom group icon from! You can also post it here, but that would spoil the fun for the others wouldn't it.

The winner of this weeks contest isssssssssssssssssssssss: Nessjirval

anything but pink please

There you go, yellow/orange Group Color and a Firefox Group Icon just for you!

Thank you shought the FF logo's are nice :D

Thank you shought the FF logo's are nice :D

Yes, yes, they're nice... But I miss my pink!!! :lmao:

• Administrator

I am also proud to annouce a new competetion: Loser of the Week!

Actually after a second thought there isn't much point running such a competetion as shought would always win that one!

Nice one, I appreciate the work of an artist, wish we'd see more of those from you :P Really, I do.

Nice one, I appreciate the work of an artist, wish we'd see more of those from you :P Really, I do.

shought wants to be a loser :frusty: don't get it.

(Dutch: Rare Kwibus) :P

shought wants to be a loser :frusty: don't get it.

(Dutch: Rare Kwibus) :frusty:

Indeed, you've proven you don't get it, at all. :P

Ow I see it's a sort of sarcasm ;) dumb from me :fool:

Nice one, I appreciate the work of an artist, wish we'd see more of those from you :fool: Really, I do.

Ow I see it's a sort of sarcasm ;) dumb from me :P

You still didn't get it, it wasn't sarcasm, but this one was hard to catch though :P Even Lite had trouble with it :P

I give up ;) I should pay more attention in the English lessons and doing my homework than wasting my time here :P

• Administrator

I don't even think shought knows what he actually meant by this comment. He is attempting to look smart.... its not possible however.

Archived