Poster of the Week!

shought

I'd like to create something a little more custom, could you give me a link to the site of this group? (Or some information which could lead me to more images I could use :P )

Uhmmm, so you want pink, that's fine with me, pink rocks :D

could you give me a link to the site of this group? (Or some information which could lead me to more images I could use :P )

That group now produces very strange music... and that vinyl cover is the best Trance track ever for me, so i took you to the concrete image... i thought the custom group image is very narrow, so you didn't need big images...

I can give you other images of the same release, if you want to mix pieces...

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=672632

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=1088670

All taken from:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Rank+1

Don't waste your time with this and let's decide which swedish teenie will go with everyone here xD

• Replies 107
  • Views 99.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't learn for my test tomorrow to get it ready(don't worry, school will never be a problem for me, I, a problem for school, that's more likely, well, highly probable :lmao:), but here it is, you custom group image.

I hope you like it :P

If not don't hesitate to tell me, I'll create you another one :P

ps I got the background image of some cover of theirs, I believe. (This one, to be exact)

ps I got the background image of some cover of theirs, I believe. (This one, to be exact)
I can only thank you for this, though the cover i like is the "e-snowflake" one (but i understand it's too big for that purpose).

PS: Don't leave your study tasks !!!

PS+Edit: Holland people should know Rank 1... and Armin and Ferry... i suppose they're more famous than Madonna there xD

Peace_Angel
Pink is the favorite color of emmmmm "educational" movies...
I had to insist in that "educational" movies statement... just adding "educational" "movies" "for kids" above 18

They really are poor folks that cannot afford a wide variety of clothing materials! Please respect that fact! LOL

Peace.

Pink is the favorite color of emmmmm "educational" movies...
I had to insist in that "educational" movies statement... just adding "educational" "movies" "for kids" above 18

They really are poor folks that cannot afford a wide variety of clothing materials! Please respect that fact! LOL

Peace.

Hope they stay poor then

This week's Poster of the Week is Hoca, despite being beat by Jota.Ce last week he continued his efforts and therefore he receives the title this weak(it was a close call again though, the first month I barely had to judge, now I really have to re-read your posts, lol).

I'll send you a PM tomorrow morning, bed-time now :)

Congrats :)

Do i have to give you my crown or can i melt it to make Rolox clocks ?

It looks as if you still have the crown! :)

You're still classed as Group: Poster of the Week, whereas I'm still Group: Members, will this change in time? Or will I have to hit you on the head for your crown? :P LOL

It looks as if you still have the crown! :)

You're still classed as Group: Poster of the Week, whereas I'm still Group: Members, will this change in time? Or will I have to hit you on the head for your crown? :P LOL

A coupe is necessary to take the crown :P

Nah, I'll give you pink for now, since I don't have time to change it into anything else :sneaky:

You've got a PM :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for the late announcement, but last week I haven't had time to judge the posts properly, so I won't be announcing last week's winner.

Greetings shought & a happy birthday to you!!!

Have a rocking time ahead.

@ Donaldo - you're eagle-eyed as ever.

Thanks, you both :pirate:

Already had my party last weekend :pirate:

Oee little Shoughtie is growing..How Cute! :dunno:

congratz btw :rolleyes::sneaky:

This week's Poster of the Week isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss donizme!

Step forward and come collect your prize :) (Short for: you've got a PM)

This week's Poster of the Week is, yet again, a newcomer: tonyblair

You've got a PM.

@shoughtI sent you a PM

Let me express my gratitude for all of you here. :blink:

why gratitude?, because it is a magic key. when you use it suddendly

the world appear marvellous. you can never have this feeling under fear or anger. but only when there is joy,pleasure and hope.

I am happy to be a member of nsane tribe.

@donizme

I am sorry to take your seat. You deserve the crown (I read all your posts with delight). :yes:

@shought

I have a doubt, I sent you a PM, but my folder "Sent items" is empty with the indication  :No messages found

is it normal ? or I did a mistake .

@shought

I have a doubt, I sent you a PM, but my folder "Sent items" is empty with the indication  :No messages found

is it normal ? or I did a mistake .

its because you forgot to tick this

1rorrd.png

Archived