Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

Hi guys,

My Process monitor doens't catch anything when receiving the message about invalid key....my filters are oki and i have 7 x64...any idee

(nothing in step 11)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 449.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

Hi guys,

My Process monitor doens't catch anything when receiving the message about invalid key....my filters are oki and i have 7 x64...any idee

(nothing in step 11)

Re try again using another process monitor on the download link. It should catch the registry entry.

macehardtek

please someone try my modified bat file from ru-board forum on my pc succesfuly is reset my kis12 patch (i) on win-Xp Sp-3 and still working good please someone try and thell is this working on another pc or not!!

download site: http://www.mediafire.com

sharecode: /?q3d6agfkq1zjjmz

rar pass: 0

Parafulmine

please someone try my modified bat file from ru-board forum on my pc succesfuly is reset my kis12 on win-Xp Sp-3 and still working good please someone try and thell is this working on another pc or not!!

I would like to try but I do not know your password

macehardtek

please someone try my modified bat file from ru-board forum on my pc succesfuly is reset my kis12 on win-Xp Sp-3 and still working good please someone try and thell is this working on another pc or not!!

I would like to try but I do not know your password

i forgot to post sory pass: 0 :)

Hi, I 've try the two ones (procmon) more another one...and they don t have any reaction when my license crash after around 20 mn.........I have check the filter and nothing appear in procmon what can i do now ??? Thx all

Best regards...Sorry for my poor english...

madeinheaven

Hi, I 've try the two ones (procmon) more another one...and they don t have any reaction when my license crash after around 20 mn.........I have check the filter and nothing appear in procmon what can i do now ??? Thx all

Best regards...Sorry for my poor english...

Use Alternative Method To Activate KIS 2012

How To Activate KIS 2012 With Kaspersky CBE 12 License Key [Free Keys Renewable every 3 Mounts]

This workaround tested and working.

macehardtek

any else try my bat file ?? my kis12 still works without license expire :) , i need information is there working on other pc's or not !???

any else try my bat file ?? my kis12 still works without license expire :) , i need information is there working on other pc's or not !???

It won't work because the reg key that's being created is different for everyone. If everyone modifies that bat file to match the reg key being created on there own computer then it will work.

Parafulmine

please someone try my modified bat file from ru-board forum on my pc succesfuly is reset my kis12 patch (i) on win-Xp Sp-3 and still working good please someone try and thell is this working on another pc or not!!

I'm sorry but after 20 minutes and says that the license 'expired ....... W7 64Bit Ultimate

macehardtek

I'm sorry but after 20 minutes and says that the license 'expired ....... W7 64Bit Ultimate

sims for any pc hawe diferent reg key you will find with (ProcMon) i findet and buildet in bat file and now working great, now anyone can build himself a own trial reseter :D ...

sims for any pc hawe diferent reg key you will find with (ProcMon) i findet and buildet in bat file and now working great, now anyone can build himself a own trial reseter :D ...

for me the registry key for each reset the trial period is always changing, it is not always the same reg key

That said it works great with process monitor

madeinheaven

for me the registry key for each reset the trial period is always changing, it is not always the same reg key

That said it works great with process monitor

That is what Kaspersky did when they implement patch (i) now each computer has unique and different reg key and location to order to stop all trial reset functioning. The result of it none of the trial reset will work any more. But never mind at least we know how to solve the issue aren't we: Here is the answer.

Cheers ;)

madeinheaven

madeinheaven your method doesn't work in Polish version of Kaspersky

It works all version of Kaspersky, beside what was the problem, give us more detail to order to assist you better?

madeinheaven your method doesn't work in Polish version of Kaspersky

:wtf: In french version to, anyway but maybe because its different path (filter) in OS 7 x64 home premium , french kis (I m talking about kaspersky !!?? :rolleyes: )

I would like understand....In spit of mi kis is ok !!!! 30 days left

4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H This key isn't for my version of Kaspersky

Process Monitor doesn't detect the event "license expired"

karachidude

could anybody link/name me to the most used "fix" for kaspersky out of the ones on the front page?? :)

i havnt been reading up these topics,and am used to just downloading the fixes on the front page ..lol

madeinheaven

could anybody link/name me to the most used "fix" for kaspersky out of the ones on the front page?? :)

i havnt been reading up these topics,and am used to just downloading the fixes on the front page ..lol

4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H This key isn't for my version of Kaspersky

Process Monitor doesn't detect the event "license expired"

If that key is not working in your region just use 30 days activation.

madeinheaven

After step 13 kis 2012 needed reinstall or only trial reset?

After step 13 you just need to start trial reset and follow the normal procedure as you always do. [Repeat the procedure from 2 till 6]

I'm sorry but after 1h:20 minutes KIS says that the license 'expired :(

Win7 Ultimate

Service Pack 1

You have not to use the 91 days trial code!!

Just activate the normal trial license (30 days)

Archived