Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

Hello guys,

I use a liQenSoft Kaspersky Activator from 1 week ago with 1 year (still 278 days ^^) on kis 12.0.0.374 and, it s work very fine for me.....7 x64...........

It s the only one who's work fine for my configuration, i've tried cbe methos procmin an d other, but northing stay well.....the only thing well i've tried fron here was the original key post from one guy from here, with 30 days to reactivate each 30 days.....sorry for my poor english.......

enjoy all....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 439.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys please provide the link for 30 days genuine key to activate kis 2012

chlorophyll

kaspersky internet security 2013 final ( russian)

kis 2013 final

change language

shift - F12

when shud i use this short cut ???during installation??or after installation??pls reply

madeinheaven

kaspersky internet security 2013 final ( russian)

kis 2013 final

change language

shift - F12

when shud i use this short cut ???during installation??or after installation??pls reply

Come back after 1 hr i will tell you how to i am in the progress making instruction for all of you...........

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! snowonthetree long time haven't see you in the forum! any news about KW? is there will be an update for this version and future 2013 version of kaspersky products ?? :rolleyes:

snowonthetree
Greetings! 2013 support will be added soon. Now update-server was changed.

can i have 30 days tr for kasper 2012?is there 30 days tr that never be blacklisted yet in 2012 version?

Hi snowonthetree! :hi:

Expected ONLY "Kaspersky Universal Trial Reset By Alex Slipknot" for KAV/KIS 12.0.0.374 build I?

[Preview for build a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h]

Direct download link for build I?

Thank you very much! :rolleyes:

madeinheaven

can i have 30 days tr for kasper 2012?is there 30 days tr that never be blacklisted yet in 2012 version?

These keys 91 days trial OEM Keys they wont get blacklisted.

For Kis - QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

Or

For Kis - 4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H

For Kav - NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN

[Tested all the keys are working 2013 version]

Kaspersky OEM 91 Days Trial Key Files Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/

Sharecode: /files/1XGWDNRW/Kaspersky_91_days_OEM_-Trial_Key.rar_links [?]

I want only the TR that never blacklisted even 30 days TR (only not blacklisted) .I want to create a way for use Kaspersky ( all versions ) that works on all patch. :)

madeinheaven

I want only the TR that never blacklisted even 30 days TR (only not blacklisted) .I want to create a way for use Kaspersky ( all versions ) that works on all patch. :)

I don't have 30 days trial OEM keys, Kaspersky usually give 30 days default trial. Just remind you Kaspersky activation is much different than Norton i don't think you can get it through virtual machine as you do in Norton.

I don't have 30 days trial OEM keys, Kaspersky usually give 30 days default trial. Just remind you Kaspersky activation is much different than Norton i don't think you can get it through virtual machine as you do in Norton.

Never say can't bro :).I'll try and see what happen.Friend i said 30 days TR(Trial Reseter ) but you say about 30 days trial key.I want to try what box said about kaspersky and want to try my chance :)

If you find a way that AV's server generate key for you they never blacklist that ( Like Norton ).Kaspersky is like Norton in this feature :)

I want to bet with u , if i could a way that kasperky lose this game then you like all of my post and vice versa :D :) .OK? ;)

snowonthetree

Hi snowonthetree! :hi:

Expected ONLY "Kaspersky Universal Trial Reset By Alex Slipknot" for KAV/KIS 12.0.0.374 build I?

[Preview for build a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h]

Direct download link for build I?

Thank you very much! :rolleyes:

Sorry. No more UniTR expected any more. Only Kaspersky World will have support. Thanks.

Archived