Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Clarify some important points ... to find a label patch i KasTrial-th 1.6.2 or ProcessMonitor-th:

1. i patch should be installed!

2. CIS / CAV 2012 should be strongly activated only a test trial license, I will not trade!

3. KasTrial / ProcessMonitor start when normally running antivirus! Without any cuts and landings ... All questions of CIS / CAV 2012 startup KasTrial / ProcessMonitor sure hit - Enable / add to the exceptions and nothing else, otherwise the label will not be found ...

4. If the license is locked, ie you have an antivirus does not work, before looking labels doing the controlling discharge activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial without the "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch label i".) And after reboot the PC to activate the trial version of KIS / CAV 2012 ...

5. If KasTrial / ProcessMonitor for a long time could not find a label (arbitrarily 4-24 hours) and you're sure to emphasize sure! what you are doing all right, then more quickly find the tags (conventionally 5-60 minutes) should also help to control discharge activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial without the "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch labels i ".) and then reboot your PC to activate the trial version of KIS / CAV 2012 ...

This is another note from ru-board

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 439.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tried to reset yesterday , untill now . still not expire yet. i didn't do anything special but normal reset ....

90 days remaining now , 1 days already.

Which TR did you use? PM me with link, I wanna test it, thanks.

pm you already. please test it. right click and run as admin .

i think i m safe . 89 days left now .

tomorrow i will try reset again .

post-44470-0-75070400-1339208621_thumb.j

You have not to use the 91 days trial code!!

Just activate the normal trial license (30 days)

it works! Thanks!

i tried to reset yesterday , untill now . still not expire yet. i didn't do anything special but normal reset ....

90 days remaining now , 1 days already.

Please PM me too for TR ... I'm using kastrial not working to me

Tq :)

madeinheaven

Important Note: I understand most of you having problem using KasTrial 1.6.2. I will re post the topic with important change inc. instruction of animated gif. file by tomorrow. After that it will be more clear to activate Kaspersky, till then have a sunny days.

Parafulmine

Important Note: I understand most of you having problem using KasTrial 1.6.2. I will re post the topic with important change inc. instruction of animated gif. file by tomorrow. After that it will be more clear to activate Kaspersky, till then have a sunny days.

Thank you very much

madeinheaven

Kaspersky 2012 With The Patch (i) Trial Reset Workaround

Method 1

KasTrial v1.6.3 - Added Support For KIS / KAV 2012 With The Patch (i) [32 and 64-Bit]

Attention to date version of KasTrial 1.6.2 100% works correctly on 32-64 bit (x86/x64) systems.

Posted Image

Program Title: KasTrial
Software version: 1.6.3
Official site:ru-board
Language: Russian
Treatment: not required
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7

Description:
KasTrial - A program to reset the trial (for reuse trial period), download trial remove the labels, the activation key file (*. Key), extract the key from the KIS / KAV / KSOS / KES / Kaspersky Crystal (Pure). The program has an even more useful features for KIS / KAV 2012.

Functions:
- Reset activation (for reuse trial period)
- Remove labels download trial (delete reminders about using the trial license)
- Activation key file (*. Key)
- Extracting a key file from the virus
- Useful features for KIS / KAV 2012:
1) full off / on KSN
2) the addition of anti-virus / anti-virus removal of the item, designed to set the alternate skins

Supported versions:
Reset activation download trial remove labels, extracting the key file of the virus:
- KIS / KAV 2010
- KIS / KAV 2011
- KIS / KAV 2012
- Kaspersky Crystal (Pure) (all versions, including Crystal 2012)
- KAV 6.0.4.1424 WKS MP4
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 (for file servers and PC)
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8
The activation key file:
- KIS / KAV 2011
- KIS / KAV 2012
- Kaspersky Crystal 2012

As regards the reset trial KIS / KAV 2012:
We need not run the antivirus program after reset, restart your computer!

Additional features:
You can activate a key file is standard, by selecting the desired item in the program, but there is another way: right-click on the key file - open with - choose KasTrial - tick "use it for this kind of file" - OK. With continued use, to activate a key file, you need to click 2 times on it! With this method the program window will not appear.

History of changes
v1.6.3: Improved Search Scheme for label patch I (KIS / KAV 2012) for a 64-bit systems.
v1.6.2: Added support for KIS / KAV 2012 with the patch i.

v1.6.1: Improved circuit reset trial for KIS / KAV 2012 with patch h.
v1.6.0: Added support for KIS / KAV 2012 with patch h.
v1.5.2: Made important changes.
v1.5.1: Fixed some minor bugs.
v1.5.0: Adds support for Kaspersky Crystal 2012 and made many important changes.

Instruction

Importand step before start using method:
1. KasTrial must be added exceptions and recorded trusted group in Kaspersky Firewall. [Please see the below screenshots and animated gif on: Clarify some important points to find the patch labels (I) -th KasTrial 1.6.3 or ProcessMonitor-th]

screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

See GIF animation by toxmanbig

Posted Image

2. After adding application in Kaspersky exception and trusted group start application and "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch label i". When you press this combination, the label will change to "Search ..." and will begin tracking labels with our favorite program, but no windows will not appear.

****Make sure non of the Kaspersky protection and Self-Defense disable in this step!!***

Posted Image

In finding the mark, the word "Search ..." changed to "Found label: ...".

Note: This procedure would take between 30 min up to 12 hours.

Posted Image

When the program "Found label" Without leaving the program,

3. Disable the Self-Defense
4. Exit Kaspersky by using the trayicon.
5. Start KasTrial and press the -Reset- button.

Posted Image

6. When the second window appear click OK

Posted Image

After this, found the label removed by the program when resetting.
5. Restart PC
7. Wait for Kaspersky to launch and activate your new trial period.

See GIF animation by toxmanbig [Covering Full Instruction]

Posted Image

Kaspersky 90 Days OEM Trial Keys

For Kis - QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

Or

For Kis - 4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H

For Kav - NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN

Download Link

Download: Site: http://www.datafilehost.com/
Sharecode: /download-36cf837f.html [?]

Download: Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: /38596222 [?]

Download: Site: http://www.mediafire.com/
Sharecode: /?bnhdda4hdlj8f2y [?]

Virustotal result 8 / 42

Method 2

Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset Workaround With Patch (i) Using Process Monitor (x86/x64)

Instruction in the form of GIF-animation to reset a trial license for the CIS / CAV 12 with Process Monitor + TR12-M4-A4fix.bat ( compatible with XP/Vista/7 x86/x64)

Instruction:

Importand step before start using method: [if you are using Process Monitor v1.3.0 by WildNightWolf (Modified edition for KAV)]
1. ProcessMonitor-th] must be added exceptions and recorded trusted group in Kaspersky Firewall. [Please see the below screenshots and animated gif on: Clarify some important points to find the patch labels (I) -th KasTrial 1.6.3 or ProcessMonitor-th]

Posted Image

2.Disable self-defense program.
3.Turn off self defense and exit Kaspersky, right click on icon on toolbar>>>EXIT
4.Kaspersky Trial Reset as ADMINISTRATOR
5.Restart the PC

6.Activate Kaspersky Using 91 Days Trial Activation Code Below:

KIS 2012 (12.0)
4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H

KAV 2012 (12.0)
NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN

7.Open Process Monitor Click OK

Posted Image

8.If the Windows Process Monitor Filter click "OK"

Posted Image

9. Keep Process Monitor open and make yourself a cup of coffee....

Posted Image

10.Wait till you have trial license expired screen.

Posted Image

11. Now look at Process Monitor you see newly created RegQuery Key and Patch String next to it.

Posted Image

12.Right Click The Patch and Click Jump To

Posted Image

13.On the List Find the same patch and DELETE it.

Posted Image

14. After deleting that registry entry you need to start trial reset and do instruction from 1 till 5 again

Posted Image

Use the same activation code again.

Posted Image

Download Link

The batch file TR12-M4-A4fix.bat (x86/x64)
Sharecode: /download-e4047b90.html [?]
Note: Disable Kaspersky Protection Before Downloading And Using Trial Reset

Virustotal result 4 / 42

Process Monitor v3.01 (Original)
Sharecode: /download-8a9b60b8.html [?]

Virustotal result 0 / 42

Or

Process Monitor v1.3.0 by WildNightWolf (Modified edition for KAV)
Sharecode: /download-756cc2e4.html [?]

Virustotal result 6 / 42

Clarify some important points to find the patch labels (I) -th KasTrial 1.6.3 or ProcessMonitor-th:

2. CIS / CAV 2012 should be strongly activated only a test trial license.

3. KasTrial / ProcessMonitor start when normally running antivirus! None of the protection would be disable. All questions of CIS / CAV 2012 startup KasTrial / ProcessMonitor sure hit - Enable / add exceptions and nothing else, as a component of protection KIS 2012 Firewall> KasTrial / ProcessMonitor must be recordedin the group of 'Trusted' otherwise the label will not be found.See the screenshots below:

screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

4. If the license is blacklisted, ie you have an antivirus does not work, before looking labels doing the controlling discharge
activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial And after reboot the PC to activate
the trial version of KIS / CAV 2012 "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch label i".)

5. If KasTrial / ProcessMonitor for a long time could not find a label (arbitrarily 4-24 hours) and you're sure to emphasize sure! what you are doing all right, then more quickly find the tags (conventionally 5-60 minutes) should also help to control discharge activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial without the "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch labels i ".) and then reboot your PC to activate the trial version of KIS / CAV 2012 ...

Credit:
WildNightWolf, toxmanbig, Maksim1876, leo1961
[ru-board]

madeinheaven

I hope all the newly added information, screenshots and GIF animation has been giving in the topic, help you understanding and clear some confusing.

Added Note:You may think it is too much information and complicated, what i suggest take a cup of tea, be patient go step by step full instruction, it is not as difficult as you may think. When you get to the stage searching label that will take between 30 min till 12 hrs according to your OS and etc...

Thank you for the comprehensive resume.

I'll take advantage of it when I'll go back to windows.

I can remember what former crackers used to state about programmers focusing on implementing new ways of protecting their software rather than new features...

madeinheaven

KasTrial v1.6.3 - Added Support For KIS / KAV 2012 With The Patch (i) [32 and 64-Bit]

Attention to date version of KasTrial 1.6.2 100% works correctly on 32-64 bit (x86/x64) systems.

Posted Image

Program Title: KasTrial
Software version: 1.6.3
Official site:ru-board
Language: Russian
Treatment: not required
System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7

Description:
KasTrial - A program to reset the trial (for reuse trial period), download trial remove the labels, the activation key file (*. Key), extract the key from the KIS / KAV / KSOS / KES / Kaspersky Crystal (Pure). The program has an even more useful features for KIS / KAV 2012.

Functions:
- Reset activation (for reuse trial period)
- Remove labels download trial (delete reminders about using the trial license)
- Activation key file (*. Key)
- Extracting a key file from the virus
- Useful features for KIS / KAV 2012:
1) full off / on KSN
2) the addition of anti-virus / anti-virus removal of the item, designed to set the alternate skins

Supported versions:
Reset activation download trial remove labels, extracting the key file of the virus:
- KIS / KAV 2010
- KIS / KAV 2011
- KIS / KAV 2012
- Kaspersky Crystal (Pure) (all versions, including Crystal 2012)
- KAV 6.0.4.1424 WKS MP4
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2 (for file servers and PC)
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8
The activation key file:
- KIS / KAV 2011
- KIS / KAV 2012
- Kaspersky Crystal 2012

As regards the reset trial KIS / KAV 2012:
We need not run the antivirus program after reset, restart your computer!

Additional features:
You can activate a key file is standard, by selecting the desired item in the program, but there is another way: right-click on the key file - open with - choose KasTrial - tick "use it for this kind of file" - OK. With continued use, to activate a key file, you need to click 2 times on it! With this method the program window will not appear.

History of changes
v1.6.3: Improved Search Scheme for label patch I (KIS / KAV 2012) for a 64-bit systems.
v1.6.2: Added support for KIS / KAV 2012 with the patch i.

v1.6.1: Improved circuit reset trial for KIS / KAV 2012 with patch h.
v1.6.0: Added support for KIS / KAV 2012 with patch h.
v1.5.2: Made important changes.
v1.5.1: Fixed some minor bugs.
v1.5.0: Adds support for Kaspersky Crystal 2012 and made many important changes.

Instruction

Importand step before start using method:
1. KasTrial must be added exceptions and recorded trusted group in Kaspersky Firewall. [Please see the below screenshots and animated gif on: Clarify some important points to find the patch labels (I) -th KasTrial 1.6.3 or ProcessMonitor-th]

screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2. After adding application in Kaspersky exception and trusted group start application and "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch label i". When you press this combination, the label will change to "Search ..." and will begin tracking labels with our favorite program, but no windows will not appear.

****Make sure non of the Kaspersky protection and Self-Defense disable in this step!!***

Posted Image

In finding the mark, the word "Search ..." changed to "Found label: ...".

Note: This procedure would take between 30 min up to 12 hours.

Posted Image

When the program "Found label" Without leaving the program,

3. Disable the Self-Defense
4. Exit Kaspersky by using the trayicon.
5. Start KasTrial and press the -Reset- button.

Posted Image

6. When the second window appear click OK

Posted Image

After this, found the label removed by the program when resetting.
5. Restart PC
7. Wait for Kaspersky to launch and activate your new trial period.

Posted Image

Kaspersky 90 Days OEM Trial Keys

For Kis - QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

Or

For Kis - 4GGYH-S7HEJ-QEGXT-4C88H

For Kav - NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN

Download Link

Sharecode: /download-36cf837f.html [?]

Download: Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: /38596222 [?]

Download: Site: http://www.mediafire.com/
Sharecode: /?bnhdda4hdlj8f2y [?]

Virustotal result 8 / 42

Clarify some important points to find the patch labels (I) -th KasTrial 1.6.3 or ProcessMonitor-th:

2. CIS / CAV 2012 should be strongly activated only a test trial license.

3. KasTrial / ProcessMonitor start when normally running antivirus! None of the protection would be disable. All questions of CIS / CAV 2012 startup KasTrial / ProcessMonitor sure hit - Enable / add exceptions and nothing else, as a component of protection KIS 2012 Firewall> KasTrial / ProcessMonitor must be recordedin the group of 'Trusted' otherwise the label will not be found.See the screenshots below:

screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

4. If the license is blacklisted, ie you have an antivirus does not work, before looking labels doing the controlling discharge
activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial And after reboot the PC to activate
the trial version of KIS / CAV 2012 "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch label i".)

Credit:
WildNightWolf, toxmanbig, Maksim1876, leo1961
[ru-board]

Le_lapin_fou

Hi,

Thank you for this topic

does it works if trial key already expired (method 1)

I tried method 2 but Process Monitor doesn't find anything :(

I have W7 SP1 & KIS patch i

madeinheaven

Hi,

Thank you for this topic

Did you read this if your license already blocked :

If your license block you need to:

1.Start Kaspersky Trial Reset as ADMINISTRATOR

2.Restart the PC

3.Re Activate Kaspersky with OEM product key or 30 day default.

4.Re start KisKav again then click CTR+i and follow rest of the procedure.

5. If KasTrial / ProcessMonitor for a long time could not find a label (arbitrarily 4-24 hours) and you're sure to emphasize sure! what you are doing all right, then more quickly find the tags (conventionally 5-60 minutes) should also help to control discharge activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial without the "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch labels i ".) and reboot your PC and then activate the trial version of CIS / CAV 2012, Start Search tags waiting!

madeinheaven

NOTE: Before searching Patch (i) Label String, Paused Kaspersky Protection Until Reboot then carry on rest of the procedure.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another Animated Gif File From Toxmanbig

Posted Image

He also added new clarification note today. [12.06.2012]

Original clarify [Russian]

Уточню некоторые важные моменты... для нахождения меток патча(i)KasTrial-ом 1.6.3 или ProcessMonitor-ом :
1.Патч i должен быть установлен!
2. КИС/КАВ 2012 должен быть строго активирован только пробной триальной лицензией!не коммерческой!
3. KasTrial/ProcessMonitor запускается при приостановленной работе антивируса
(не путать с полной выгрузкой из трея антивируса)
4. Если лицензия заблокирована, то есть у вас антивирус не работает, перед поиском метки делаем контрольный сброс активации KasTrial-ом без предварительного нахождения метки:просто нажимаем "Сброс" в KasTrial без "Нажмите Ctrl+i для поиска метки патча i".) и после ребута ПК активируем пробную версию на КИС/КАВ 2012,Запускаем Поиск метки,ждем!
5. Если KasTrial/ProcessMonitor очень долго не может найти метку(условно 4-24 часа) а вы уверенны,подчеркиваю уверенны! что делаете все верно, то для более быстрого нахождения метки(условно 5-60 минут) так же должен помочь контрольный сброс активации KasTrial-ом без предварительного нахождения метки:просто нажимаем "Сброс" в KasTrial без "Нажмите Ctrl+i для поиска метки патча i".) и и после ребута ПК активируем пробную версию на КИС/КАВ 2012,Запускаем Поиск метки,ждем!
6. KasTrial 1.6.3 при удалении найденной метки патча(i) на вашем ПК - Записывает свой комментарий в usercomment. Как известно, при последующих сбросах метку искать уже не нужно, а просто нажимать "Сброс".

Google Translation to English

Clarify some important points ... to find the patch labels (I) -th KasTrial 1.6.3 or ProcessMonitor-th:
2. CIS / CAV 2012 should be strongly activated only a test trial license, I will not trade!
3. KasTrial / ProcessMonitor work starts when the suspended virus
(not to be confused with the full discharge of the Anti-tray)
4. If the license is locked, ie you have an antivirus does not work, before looking labels doing the controlling discharge activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial without the "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch label i".) And after reboot the PC to activate the trial version of KIS / CAV 2012, Start Search tags waiting!
5. If KasTrial / ProcessMonitor for a long time could not find a label (arbitrarily 4-24 hours) and you're sure to emphasize sure! what you are doing all right, then more quickly find the tags (conventionally 5-60 minutes) should also help to control discharge activation KasTrial-om without finding the mark: just press the "Reset" in KasTrial without the "Press Ctrl + i to find the patch labels i ".) and reboot your PC and then activate the trial version of CIS / CAV 2012, Start Search tags waiting!
6. KasTrial 1.6.3 when removing the patch label found (i) on your PC - Write your comment in usercomment. As you know, with subsequent discharge to look for the label is no longer necessary, simply press the "Reset".

Le_lapin_fou

Hi,

Thank you for this topic

2.Restart the PC

No, thank you

I test, I hope it'll be good now...

Le_lapin_fou

2.Restart the PC

I tried this evening during 10hours without success I'll try again today or during next week end

madeinheaven

Too complicated. im gonna switch over to ESET.

There is no easy solution at the moment you need to workaround rather than using one click trial reset. But if you wanna use another anti-virus engine that is up to you good luck.

Parafulmine

Someone mentioned that 91 days OEM keys that posteded earlier may be dead, try not to use them. Use 30 days original trial period instead.

The trial reset 1.6.3 works and also the serial 91gg. thanks

Archived