Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

Hello guys and now I'll post something really nice for the skin ...

So if you use me as a trial 91 days or 30 days and the skin appears to Buy License to replace this file you will not have the annoying icon

First

Posted Image

After

Posted Image

To do this you need to replace a file in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2012\skin\resources\neutral\decl\dashboard

with self-defense taken and exit by the antivirus

this file Dashboard.rar

good job :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 450.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parafulmine

So if you use me as a trial 91 days or 30 days and the skin appears to Buy License to replace this file you will not have the annoying icon

First

There is also for kaspersky Pure?

Thanks

Thanks a lot, it works like a charm B)

seems not to have the trial version :)

For Pure does not know I have to see ..

sent me the folder skin in a package winrar so I see if I can ;)

seems not to have the trial version :)

For Pure does not know I have to see ..

sent me the folder skin in a package winrar so I see if I can ;)

I`m not using PURE but KIS 12.0.0.374 (h) and it`s working.

I challenge with that long times ago but never had a result. :)

tell me somthing that works longer than trial reset

you could buy a license from those cock-a-roaches and it should last you a whole year without issue ;)

macehardtek

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 updated: v.12.0.0.374 Patch (i)

- tested no trial reset working, after 15-20 min show license expired... Again need hard work for solution Damn... :s

idem

@snowonthetree

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 updated: v.12.0.0.374 Patch (i)

What is the registry key that has changed this time Kaspersky Lab ( Patch (i) )?

In the patch (h) were the reg key that they would change:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ybjUqelPPFyjUPFPyb]@="Ml QSGh VBJsCLxpK YrmXOevFOJ"[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ybjUqelPPFyjUPFPyb\CLSID]@="{789F1A63-0410-7388-73E6-E0D17873695A}"or[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lcsnPrKooUqreotKlcsnPrKoo]@="rLBqYwdnNf"[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lcsnPrKooUqreotKlcsnPrKoo\CLSID]@="{0DDACAEC-F273-7287-7246-42F2B3722CEB}"or[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\yPvAwPqUUrhniUoFyPvAwPqUU]@="EVgJvrFNPM Y p dSA"[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\yPvAwPqUUrhniUoFyPvAwPqUU\CLSID]@="{4BAB5AAE-D748-788D-78C0-20716C78BD69}"or[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ECEBD609-BD5A-7388-73CC-C7BB0B73647F}]@="A kwpdBLFEhNKh"[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ECEBD609-BD5A-7388-73CC-C7BB0B73647F}\InprocServer32]@="ninewsabntimrvl.dll""ThreadingModel"="Both"or[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{E1665D57-314D-7388-73FA-D6CB9973DE42}]@="sclaLbvJIWV lBblafFihqDI"[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{E1665D57-314D-7388-73FA-D6CB9973DE42}\InprocServer32]@="""ThreadingModel"="Both"

Thank you very much @snowonthetree for your work.

macehardtek

kav 12.0.0.374 Patch (i) successfully reset whit kas trial 1.6...

I tested kastrial 1.6.1 after 15-20 min will show license expired, not working anymore !! waiting for update from Ru-Board team and Alex Slipknot team!!

macehardtek

Is it possible to use lic. key with kis12.0.374(i) ??

yes! go to menage license, delete the existing license and then go to activate the aplication enter this code 22222-22222-22222-2222U and wait, when apear

the browse option , browse and insert the lic.key file.

AlienForce1

I already tried that code - kis tries to connect to servers -> says incorrect code -> no option to enter lic. file (only for lic. code)

I already tried that code - kis tries to connect to servers -> says incorrect code -> no option to enter lic. file (only for lic. code)

try this code then AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3

AlienForce1

One question -> do I have to delete the old key first and after that put the given code in KIS (AAA...-AA..) ??

(I still have 15 days of a legit key ...)

macehardtek

One question -> do I have to delete the old key first and after that put the given code in KIS (AAA...-AA..) ??

(I still have 15 days of a legit key ...)

yes you must delete the key first !!and try disable the internet conection if not want to show the window! then enter the code !!!

I tested kastrial 1.6.1 after 15-20 min will show license expired, not working anymore !! waiting for update from Ru-Board team and Alex Slipknot team!!

I am tested also whit 91 days key reset whit kas trial 1.6 end now after 5 hours licence do not expire is successfully resetagain whit 91 day activation code...confirm 100%...

off course clean install...

macehardtek

I am tested also whit 91 days key reset whit kas trial 1.6 end now after 5 hours licence do not expire is successfully resetagain whit 91 day activation code...confirm 100%...

try after reset update the kaspersky then restart computer after restart update again and wait you will see that the license expire !!!

try after reset update the kaspersky then restart computer after restart update again and wait you will see that the license expire !!!

I was do that exsactly what you say 5 hours before and still license not expire...

macehardtek

I was do that exsactly what you say 5 hours before and still license not expire...

hmm... wierd lets see what other members of forum will thell about this ...

hmm... wierd lets see what other members of forum will thell about this ...

we will see...

Archived