madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 712.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all, im reading this great post for a while a thanks to every one whom keeping it alive

my cow went red few days ago and till now i wasnt able to make it white again, i tried all the methods at the first page of this post, but nothing worked.

it keep saying: http://i.imgur.com/JPO6B.jpg.

please help me, and thanks alot for any kind of help :)

madeinheaven

hi all, im reading this great post for a while a thanks to every one whom keeping it alive

my cow went red few days ago and till now i wasnt able to make it white again, i tried all the methods at the first page of this post, but nothing worked.

it keep saying: http://i.imgur.com/JPO6B.jpg.

please help me, and thanks alot for any kind of help :)

Did you try to use TimeStoppergoing back to date on May 15 or 16 etc...

There is explanation in method one also in first page.

Or stay calm and watch this topic daily till there is new key available to share even there is you need to activate within 6 hrs before key get blacklisted and once again when the key still active back up data files.

As soon as you get white cow you need to backup AM program data file separate location that will save your life.

Or try to use AdMuncher program date files posted by ant explained by koaask>>>> #1841

Unfortunately , this method stopped working.

Did you try to use TimeStoppergoing back to date on May 15 or 16 etc...

There is explanation in method one also in first page.

yea, i tried it, it let me to update the adist but the cow is still red.

Or stay calm and watch this topic daily till there is new key available to share even there is you need to activate within 6 hrs before key get blacklisted and once again when the key still active back up data files.

its hard to stay calm with a red cow :) thanks

dany007119966

for me also stopped working backup lic so now i use time stopper and working also new update work 4109 :showoff: so when i will update to new adv list i must do another time stopper procedure?

madeinheaven

for me also stopped working backup lic so now i use time stopper and working also new update work 4109 :showoff: so when i will update to new adv list i must do another time stopper procedure?

Every time you update new advert list your cow will be red therefore you need to reaped same procedure.

You may not able to use back up method cause may used same back up files over 120 days!

I suggest every time you update advert list when the cow is white back up files for the next use in this way you always have fresh back up cause after 120 days same back up files not useful any more!

why dont use runasdate? it is small, simple and portable

Well of course you can use RunAsDate too but personally i found TimeStopper more reliable. But use whats best for you it is same procedure anyway.

Posted Image

Here is the topic #415839

dany007119966

no you dont need any new key if you use time stopper after update new adv list do same and it is you will have another 30 day left :showoff: i think

madeinheaven

Posted Image

I think i will upload proper video files in youtube rather than animated Gif files. Try to go more detail all i can say that it is working.

I think i will upload proper video files in youtube rather than animated Gif files. Try to go more detail all i can say that it is working.

Thank you!

I can't seem to get timestopper/replace files to work any longer. After the last update, I replace files, use time stopper, and it turns white for a second, then it goes to red.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

madeinheaven

Thank you!

I can't seem to get timestopper/replace files to work any longer. After the last update, I replace files, use time stopper, and it turns white for a second, then it goes to red.

Sure sir, i will upload video in youtube tomorrow and give a detail instruction.till then have a sunny days. :)

Thank you!

It seems likely that you didn't untick the three boxes at options/updates tab, and so AM can connect to its servers, check for updates and validate your registration.

:wtf: Using the backup date file to run RunAsDate cows white.Run updating the updated hybrid red.Not for updating

Help me thank you.! :(

Posted Image

@dat369

Nice to see you are a spanish supporter but I don't understand your problem, maybe a native could help you.

If you use the blacklisted key/backup trick you don't need TimeStopper/RunAsDate. You just need to backup the files everytime you manage to update the list (always with white cow). If you try to update and the update is not successful or there is not updates the cow becomes also red, then overwrite the files (with the backup ones) and click on "Check now" again.

@dat369

Nice to see you are a spanish supporter but I don't understand your problem, maybe a native could help you.

If you use the blacklisted key/backup trick you don't need TimeStopper/RunAsDate. You just need to backup the files everytime you manage to update the list (always with white cow). If you try to update and the update is not successful or there is not updates the cow becomes also red, then overwrite the files (with the backup ones) and click on "Check now" again.

Thank you . May be clear guidelines for proving so , I still do as you say , after each update by cows , hybrid intelligent overwritten with the backup file , just could not update

Nice Spanish for me :D

Ah, lovely signature!!!

It's time to bring out the good old Adblock Plus from the attic. :rolleyes:

@dat369

How old is your backup? could you post the day of your license.dat and config.dat backups?

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher - How to Extent Trial And Update (Detail Instruction)

Posted Image

Instruction:

1. Make sure you have a backup folder with 4 files below:
a.) config.dat
b.) customstrings.dat
c.) license.dat
d.) registration.da
C:\ProgramData\Ad Muncher [window 7]

Posted Image

Currently, a trial has already expired, but the backup folder was saved.

2. To find out starting date of the license trial: "Start free 30-day trial
In the window of "Ad Muncher Licensing" should appear in my example May 11, 2012
Remember this date for further customization of the program RunAsDate.

3. Close Ad Muncher From System Tray and delete existing shortcut.

4.Start RunAsDate the box "Application to run" show the path
C: \ Program Files \ Ad Muncher \ AdMunch.exe.
In the window "Date / Time" to set the date "1 day of the beginning
of the last trial," (in my case: May 12, 2012)

Posted Image

5. Delete existing Ad Muncher shortcut and create desktop shortcut with RunAsDate.

6. Copy the four files in the backup folder and replace them
files in the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Ad Muncher

7. Run Ad Muncher as usual and update the advert list
-> "Import configuration" -> "Options" -> "Updates"
Update successful but cow still red and disable!

8. Close Ad Muncher and delete shortcut last time

9. Start RunAsDate and create earlier date then last time, in my example 02, April 2012

10. Restart Ad Muncher and this time cow is white Ad Muncher registered and enabled again :)

11. Start newly created Ad Muncher shortcut Windows Startup
Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder
"C: \ Users \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup" Windows 7
Or
Or C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Windows XP

Posted Image

12. Stop Ad Muncher.exe Automatic Startup
Windows start -> run type in "msconfig" enter, in the startup tab of the default boot off Admuncher

Posted Image

Re start your PC to see the effect >>>> Cow is white and happy says MOOOO, to all of you :)

YouTube Instruction Video:

Credit for the musics:
Romantic Spanish Guitar;
Gipsy Kings - El Toro Y La Luna;
Camtasia Studio for helping me making this video.

Important Points:

1. If your trial period did not expired or as soon as a key is shared, and you use it to try to register your product. If it is successfully registered, forget everything else and FIRST immediately backup the four files..Only then, when it comes to the point that the key is no longer valid, this backup will save your life.

2. You need to repeat same procedure during updating advert list.

3. You need to refresh backup file as often as possible, best time just after updating advert list, as your Ad Muncher white. Don't forget after 120 days back up file not useful!

********4. Every time after updating advert list you should create earlier date with RunAsDate then last time you did.*********

If any want download the MP4 Video File and watch in Media Player.

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/15P24YW3/Ad_Muncher_-_How_to_Extent_Trial_And_Update_(Detail_Instruction).mp4_links [?]

@dat369

How old is your backup? could you post the day of your license.dat and config.dat backups?

Posted Image

Here card is using , DAT file Lisence 214 kb.It is know they have the wrong point

P/S :Check the collected the 29 days , but updating the color of return by

madeinheaven, thanks for the above information in Post 2178 using RunAsDate. But my question is when would I need to use that method? Does the process using TimeStopper as described on the front page of this thread (2A. Ad Muncher Basic- How To Freeze Trial Period Forever With Time Stopper) not work anymore once the 30-day trial period is over and we want to update the definition files or is Post 2178 with RunAsDate just a different method to use?

Thanks....

Archived