• Last Reply

no need new key noob :blink:

i was using backup files method but it doesnt work any more :s

and i didnt make backup trial files to use run as date

i was using backup files method but it doesnt work any more :s

and i didnt make backup trial files to use run as date

Backup files method still works.

Posted Image

I restored the files using the last working license, and it works initially, but then after successful update reverts back to trial... Happened a few times. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

I restored the files using the last working license, and it works initially, but then after successful update reverts back to trial... Happened a few times. Anyone know why?

Thanks.

Board has done this yet ?

Everybody who keeps saying "I've suddenly found that my copy has become de-registered" - And this has been said a million times on this thread - "PLEASE TURN OFF AUTO_UPDATES" !!!!!!!

Main Panel > Options > Updates > Now uncheck the top 2 options (Program Updates & Ad List Updates) > Apply (very important). I've been using a blacklisted license myself since March without any hassles. Updated to 4120

Thanks.

After completion of the trial period , license will work.

Ad Muncher 4.93.33502 [4120] ENG / RUS + Time Stopper

The file contains a video with instructions on how to Ad Muncher

(I found this and I'm using, the method is discussed but I put the link if anyone serves, I have sufficient knowledge of English so I have a translator to help me but I hope you understand.)

Ad Munche r - a utility to remove the pop-up windows and banner ads.The main feature - a small size.Works from the system tray, integrates with virtually all browsers, but also removes ads from ICQ, Morpheus, Kazaa, iMesh, and some other programs.

Despite the modest size, the program is perfectly removes ads from the visited pages, identifying them by: address, size, signature (tag alt).It is worth it to install and can breathe freely, the cow eats all the ads and you will lose your banners, counters, pop-ups and other debris on the web pages and wonder how you lived before!

Extras.Information:

In addition to banners Ad Muncher successfully fights:

- Music on the pages;

- Backgrounds;

- Pop-up windows (popups);

- Automatically updated website;

- Scripts that change the state status bara;

- Scripts that block the right mouse button.

All optional and can be configured.Ad Muncher does not require any additional configuration software, it works transparently to your browser or other software.

INSTRUCTIONS:

A.Run the installer and install the assembly

Two.At the final stage, put the check in the "Start Time Stopper"

2.1 To enable Ad Muncher in the context menu of browser Flock, Firefox, SeaMonkey - select another checkbox.(Deprecated method)

Three.After starting in the first paragraph of "Select the Main EXE of the trial version" choose a folder with our Ad Muncher and select the file AdMunch.exe

4.In section "Choose the new date" the date set for 2 days after the date of installation assemblies (for example if today is April 25th is the date set for 27th).

4.1 If you have previously used a Trial date set for one day later that day when he was running the previous Trial (you can find when you try to start the trial in the Ad Muncher).(See video)

Five.Finally, in paragraph "Enter a name for create desktop icon" sets an arbitrary name for the shortcut from which you will continue to run Ad Muncher

6.Click "Create desktop short-cut".

7.Click "Exit"

Eight.Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder "C: \ Users \ <name uchetku> \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup" to XP - C: \ Documents and Settings \ <Username uchetku> \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup

9.Reboot your computer and open Ad Muncher click on the "30 days free trial"

10.Rejoice in the eternal trial.

11.A month later, the cow again, blushing.Just click again on "30 days free trial" and get a new month.

Warning: Never run Ad Muncher file AdMunch.exe - just created a shortcut in the Time Stopper.

Do not delete the file from the TEMP folder dateinj01.dll

The archive contains video instructions on how to activate Ad Muncher

Starting from 4.93 Build 3 **** Ad Muncher is not embedded in the browser context menu.Now, by pressing CTRL or SHIFT + Right Click there Toolbar.In the pop up menu, click "Munch Item".Choose the cross and disagreeable element klatsat coatings on it.In a new window, introducing it to custom filters.

Year: 2012

Version: 4.93.33502

Filter Version: 4120

Developer: Murray Hurps

Web Developer: http://admuncher.com/

By assembling: Andron1975

Bit depth: 32bit +64 bit

System requirements: Windows ® 2000/XP/Vista/7/8

Language: English + Russian (separate assembly)

Medicine: Almost integrated

File size: 7.74 Mb

Ad Muncher REG

http://youtu.be/B5PXzdFWsYQ

Ad Muncher Trial Reset

http://youtu.be/RuWSvEuggwE

Download: Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: /?dtg987n5g1s7uxi

Supremo Phantom

been looking at this "backup file not working" issue for some time. i can say for myself, i have my backup file set (using expired license) still working fine here. but, just to experiment the idea, i did some testing at my end with 5 different (expired) licensed backup sets that I have. i did notice that one of them tends to un-register itself after successful update. but i found a way to fix it for my machine.

before i can confirm it works for all, i would like to test my idea on another machine.

So, if you are OK with me trying to make your backup set work for you, setup teamviewer and PM your ID details and time when you would be available.. I will try a remote connection and see if i can fix it for you.

if my idea works out, i will share the steps here for others as well. PM me if you are willing and ready at your end.

ialwaysdid has you team viewer ?

That is the question. Haz he team viewer? :hehe:

LOL

madeinheaven

Our friend Crystal, will be post another Basic key, in his side 30, June 2012 at 18:00 Moscow time (UTC+4 hours). If we get the key we post here at the same time.

Posted Image

madeinheaven

-_- no need new key if you run run as date

Yes it is, but there is nothing wrong getting another alternative, just in case.

Our friend Crystal, will be post another Basic key, in his side 30, June 2012 at 18:00 Moscow time (UTC+4 hours). If we get the key we post here at the same time.

Posted Image

I created an Event Time Announcer on this cool site : Ad Muncher - New key Date

Cheers.

Posted Image

I created an Event Time Announcer on this cool site : Ad Muncher - New key Date

Cheers.

It may work for me :)

thanx dear dany i will wait the basic key

not yet calguyhunk hehehe

Archived