madeinheaven

Intelligence did it . Thank you directed

Lisence file card instead of your " madeinheaven " 12/05/2012 middle right ; After the step and run test OK 02/05/2012 RunAsDate de right previously run 13/05/2012 intelligent hybrid cow by blood .

Perhaps proving the run right in wrong after update

Posted Image

Again thank all of the circumstances that led tan leather

Nigeria is cool . :) :P

Posted Image

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 712.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to point out that "Advanced System Care with Antivirus" kills the backup license aspect of admuncher. Not sure about the version without antivirus.

I'm running Server 2008 R2 with SP1.

Just wanted to point out that "Advanced System Care with Antivirus" kills the backup license aspect of admuncher. Not sure about the version without antivirus.

That's the most bizarre thing I've heard :o

I can tell you the non-AV version is ABSOLUTELY alright. It does nothing to clash with AM whatsoever. But I was thinking of giving the AV version a trial run seeing as it runs the BIt-Defender engine, but :wtf: man? What happened???

such a long topic i didn't know admuncher have so much demand :P

such a long topic i didn't know admuncher have so much demand :P

It's the best due to "My Filters" option which customize my Favorite Websites.

It's the best due to "My Filters" option which customize my Favorite Websites.

A FF user can do so with ABP as well with the Aardvark based element selection, even though it's dated ;)

But this is a one-stop-shop for all browsers and not only that, it also supports a lot many stand alone programs as well including chat clients etc. That's where the demand comes from ;)

BTW filter list 4120 is now out for 'Basic' licensees :D

Posted Image

@dat369

Nice, you are using the TimeStopper/RunAsdate method and as others could see it works.

About the other method, you should have backed up the files after every update.

@calguyhunk

Here too, it shows that the backup files with blacklisted key method still works. (registration March 29th)

Posted Image

madeinheaven

madeinheaven, thanks for the above information in Post 2178 using RunAsDate. But my question is when would I need to use that method? Does the process using TimeStopper as described on the front page of this thread (2A. Ad Muncher Basic- How To Freeze Trial Period Forever With Time Stopper) not work anymore once the 30-day trial period is over and we want to update the definition files or is Post 2178 with RunAsDate just a different method to use?

Thanks....

• All the video upload here working at the moment. You need to do same procedure every time during advert list, basically after advert list your cow will be red again then you just need to pick earlier date with RunAsDate or TimeStopper then the last time you did.
  • There is a instruction with video support in the first page, both backup and reset files and extent trial with RunAsDate / TimeStopper. Just use what ever is easy and convenience for you.

Posted Image

Just update advert list 4120 with TimeStopper

Well, I have the bad news that the TimeStopper method after the 30-day trial period is over is not working for me anymore. I originally installed Ad Muncher on 21 May and Time Stopper'ed it 22 May no problem. Had 29 Days left the whole trial period. Updated the definitions today to 4120 and since I am over the 30-day trial period my cow turned red and I got the licensing screen telling me that my trial period had ended.

So I:

1) Shut down Ad Muncher

2) Removed Ad Muncher from Startup

3) Rebooted computer (Ad Muncher is not running after reboot)

4) Started Time Stopper and did the same as before, set the date to 22 May and created the desktop shortcut

5) Clicked the new desktop shortcut but I still only get the licensing screen asking me to register Ad Muncher. In other words, not working.... still red

I know I followed the instructions by madeinheaven (or am pretty sure I did). So am I to assume this Time Stopper trial method does not work after your actual 30-day trial period is over? Cheers for any help or advice...

madeinheaven

Well, I have the bad news that the TimeStopper method after the 30-day trial period is over is not working for me anymore. I originally installed Ad Muncher on 21 May and Time Stopper'ed it 22 May no problem. Had 29 Days left the whole trial period. Updated the definitions today to 4120 and since I am over the 30-day trial period my cow turned red and I got the licensing screen telling me that my trial period had ended.

So I:

1) Shut down Ad Muncher

2) Removed Ad Muncher from Startup

3) Rebooted computer (Ad Muncher is not running after reboot)

4) Started Time Stopper and did the same as before, set the date to 22 May and created the desktop shortcut

5) Clicked the new desktop shortcut but I still only get the licensing screen asking me to register Ad Muncher. In other words, not working.... still red

I know I followed the instructions by madeinheaven (or am pretty sure I did). So am I to assume this Time Stopper trial method does not work after your actual 30-day trial period is over? Cheers for any help or advice...

Please watch the video i just post it yesterday also watch other video related to Time Stopper week ago. On the two video you can see trial was expired and the end of the video cow was working and active again.

I am surprise some people not giving 5 min watch the videos and try to read the instructions at least once! If it is working for someone why should not work for you?

**** You just need to play with date and reverse the date to the earlier date to order to get a date working for you.

madeinheaven, the procedure that I listed are your instructions in Post 2142! What is different between what I listed and your video instructions in Post 2142? I have red cow after following your instructions unless I accidently missed a step which is what I'm asking (kindly) :-)

Edit: Ok, after playing with the date in Run Stopper (which your video doesn't show by the way, your video only shows selecting the date after your trial period started), I got white cow again. Perhaps amending your video to show that we may perhaps have to go to an even earlier date than the trial even started may be necessary would be prudent idea since you were so quick to erroneously point out that I hadn't even watched your video. I think I watched it 12 times hehe. So anyway I set the date in Time Stopper to 9 May (12 days before I even installed Ad Muncher) and now show 19 days left. Odd? but working...

But no matter, you are still my hero. Cheers for all you do :)

madeinheaven

Not much difference only difference is i use save programdate files alongside RunAsDate in the new video. When i create both video my trial was expired 12, June 2012 start date was 13, May 2012. If i succeed it why shouldn't you?

Probably you are doing wrong something in some step i just cant tell you where. If you backup the programdata files when your cow was white you should try go ahead with new video. I was shouting every video i create you all should backup those files just in case. But actually in the animated Gif files with Time Stopper i did not use backup files.!

Note> I did not play with many days in the video cause of time consuming. but i mention in the instruction that you need to play with date>>>> going earlier date every time after updating advert list, each video i create takes me several hours.

This snapshot from first page of this topic

Posted Image

madeinheaven

That is fine, finally you succeed with the white cow again, as your cow white this time backup the Ad Muncher ProgramData files just in case.

In your situation if you go 20, May 2012 you will get full 29 days day. Beside next time you update advert list you may need to go earlier date then you did this time.

Slightly changed the process of updating.

1.Restore the trial.

2.Load the update.

3.We obtain a waiver.

4.Close Ad Muncher from system tray.

5.Start Ad Muncher from the original shortcut.

6.Start free 30-day trial.

7. We obtain a waiver .

8. Close Ad Muncher from system tray.

9.Start Ad Muncher from the shortcut created in RunAsDate.

10.New update.

http://youtu.be/ca6zUc4p7nI

That's the most bizarre thing I've heard :o

I can tell you the non-AV version is ABSOLUTELY alright. It does nothing to clash with AM whatsoever. But I was thinking of giving the AV version a trial run seeing as it runs the BIt-Defender engine, but :wtf: man? What happened???

I'm not guite sure. As soon as the AV was installed...the cow turned red. Did the usual proceedure to make muncher to work again. ANd it just would not accept the backup files. Once I uninstalled the AV...I got muncher backup filess working again. Don't know what happened but it did.

Add the files (backup folder and C;/Program Data/Ad Muncher) and the AM process to the list of exceptions and see if that works. Either way, report on the Iobit forum. Obviously, don't tell 'em 'bout the backup process, but say that it is deactivating a legit program like AM :)

madeinheaven

Add the files (backup folder and C;/Program Data/Ad Muncher) and the AM process to the list of exceptions and see if that works. Either way, report on the Iobit forum. Obviously, don't tell 'em 'bout the backup process, but say that it is deactivating a legit program like AM :)

:D I guess as he is not building any more beta for more than a mount, i guess he is building Final. I am only guessing he is also reading the topic in several forums and trying to close the hole for his final.

:D I guess as he is not building any more beta for more than a mount, i guess he is building Final. I am only guessing he is also reading the topic in several forums and trying to close the hole for his final.

If you're talking 'bout our Aussie mate ( :P), think you may be right, but let's hope that he doesn't find a solution to ALL the solutions that we currently have :lol:

today I found adfender. after several hours of use, I think not much different from ad-muncher. any opinion?

I don't remember which ones, but some of the pages are not rendered correctly with Ad Fender. Also, it doesn't allow adding of personalized filters, and neither does it work with web players, IM etc.

The thing with AM is that you can not only add filters yourself, you can actually add programs to be filtered as well. Just add the .exe to the Options>Filter Target list :D

BTW, try and watch the video on this page with Ad Fender and then restart the browser with Ad Muncher enabled and try to navigate to the same page & play the video. You'll know the difference ;)

Archived