madeinheaven

Yes, I am aware. Thanks!

One more question:

I still have timestopper on right now. Should I take it out and redo it? Or just make a backup and leave it alone?

Thanks!

I would suggest back up and save it somewhere, just in case, be a safe site if there is anything goes wrong you have other option to play around.

Of couse the other alternative is back up option use this basic key to activate and save it in your computer too.

a.) config.dat

b.) customstrings.dat

c.) license.dat

d.) registration.dat

location of these 4 files on win 7 systems is: C:\ProgramData\Ad Muncher

Cheers...

Thanks!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again madeinheaven and Supremo Phantom.

I think I'll stick with "Notify me" as update options, this way I shouldn't be deactived. You should try guys.

I was thinking of this because for example if you use Ad Muncher on family members computers and you don't see them often, I prefer that their version keeps activated rather to have the last updates and turns red...

A "Double protection method" would be :

1) Disable the two "Checks" options in "Updates".

2) Set a fake proxy in "Proxy options" (activate "Use proxy when contacting our server" and set a fake "Address" and a fake "Port").

I'll try too. What do you think guys ?

Cheers.

@spootnack

That is what I'm doing since I got registered several months ago. But I don't have a fake proxy, mine is just pointing to AOR (without visible shortcut and not running with system start) and I have to start it manually.

P.S. Thanks madeinheaven for the PM but I'm using a very old key with the backup trick for months. Your help is always welcome.

Sharing the serial number seems to be blocked, or are still using the normal :wtf:

Btw thanks share.. :wub:

:s :( :angry:

damned, Murray got me ............ too tired to try to get this AdMuncher working .... I buy a yearly basic licence :unsure:

$ 19.95 or 16.84 € : this is not so expensive due the time I have already past to try to get it registered

but I will continue to follow this threat ..... for the next year when my licence will expire :lol:

Supremo Phantom

fireball.dp,

you could use the unlimited trial option for now, and watch this thread regularly everyday.. as soon as a key getrs shared, use it to register your product. once registered, you can go with the workarounds given here to stay registered forever.

I just saw the message. Hope I'm not late D:

But thanks MIH, you are a true Nsane star.

@ Too late Q___Q

@ Fireballdp - If you do want to buy, you can use the Komputer Swiat discount code to get a 20% discount. After all, only suckers pay retail :P - LINK

Always sad to see them win... When I get fed up with AdMuncher, I just enable adblock+ for a while. Then, mentally rested, I can soon get back to this thread. XD

@spootnack

That is what I'm doing since I got registered several months ago. But I don't have a fake proxy, mine is just pointing to AOR (without visible shortcut and not running with system start) and I have to start it manually.

P.S. Thanks madeinheaven for the PM but I'm using a very old key with the backup trick for months. Your help is always welcome.

It's perfect if it's pointing to AOR, it's what I meant by "fake proxy", any IP adress / host and port you set, if it's not the Ad Mucher servers ones, then Ad Muncher won't be able to contact the Ad Muncher servers.

Plus, like you are pointing to AOR, the IP adress you are using is, normally, 127.0.0.1 or localhost. It's your own machine. It means it won't leave your machine. (Unless AOR is running and connected to the TOR network).

fireball.dp,

you could use the unlimited trial option for now, and watch this thread regularly everyday.. as soon as a key getrs shared, use it to register your product. once registered, you can go with the workarounds given here to stay registered forever.

know that Supremo Phantom, I used this method since January after "Computer Swat" was banned .... but saturday afternoon the licence I used became banned and as there is nothing available now I really prefer to buy one ... too tired of all methods I read above .... sometime I want to be honest :P

Supremo Phantom

i agree, there are indeed some software that are worth investing and this is certainly one of them. i have myself bought genuine license for a lot a software on my machine. i am trying to search for the license that i had taken for this (grabbed a couple during the free give away for basic).. will share it here if i find it soon enough, you may try using that if you have not purchased till then..

When trying an update, the last license states someone has requrested a new username (?)... Now I just noticed that it unregistered my copy. Fortunately, I backed up the files as soon as that new license appeared. As this is obviously is koaask's license, no? Then did he request different username so he can continue to use it, perhaps?

Thanks again.

:)

@ Everybody who keeps saying "I've suddenly found that my copy has become de-registered" - And this has been said a million times on this thread - "PLEASE TURN OFF AUTO_UPDATES" !!!!!!!

Main Panel > Options > Updates > Now uncheck the top 2 options (Program Updates & Ad List Updates) > Apply (very important). I've been using a blacklisted license myself since March without any hassles. Updated to 4089 ;)

Build 4100 Live :D

Posted Image

@calguyhunk: Thanks to your excellent and short instructions I can only support what you wrote some minutes ago.

My Ad Muncher works and updates flawlessly. I'm using the registered version with updates which it is now more than two months old and I'm really happy with it. Thanks!! ;)

Build 4100 Live :D

Posted Image

You photoshoped your picture or you successfully hacked Ad Muncher ? :lol:

What a great forum, just discovered it.

A question about the Time Stopper instructions on page 1:

First it says

1. Install Ad Muncher and Time Stopper 4

2. Select 30 days Trial Period on registration windows or register with basic key.

but at the end it says

8. Reboot your computer and open Ad Muncher click on the "30 days free trial"

The problem is that when you select 30 days trial during program installation, then there is no "30 days free trial" you can click on under paragraph 8...

Or did I do anything wrong during installation?

madeinheaven

Bakfark, forget about step 8, that is not important, what i meant that after configure msconfig next time you start your PC newly created Ad Muncher with time stopper will start.

Edited:Step 8 has been taken off from the main topic not to make people confused.

madeinheaven

Thank's madeinheaven,

I see you have already updated the instructions on page 1 :)

What i can suggest just back up data files and save in PC, just in case if anything goes wrong with time stopper method you have another alternative to play around, instruction in the first page.

still no user name or pw on AM im not up to scratch when it comes to adding new programmes to prevent dates n trials in order to make AM work. Please can someone send me info on how to make AM work

Archived