madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

madeinheaven

if u ask me , you got to be a completely idiot to put so much money is ad blocking software where there are many other FREE solution out there.

Sailor Sonic

madeinheaven

if u ask me , you got to be a completely idiot to put so much money is ad blocking software where there are many other FREE solution out there.

wow such language. first know the product before you start boasting the free solutions. yes the free solutions work for simple web browsing. But Admuncher is so much more. I have never seen the free solutions work in hulu. Admuncher actually stops the annoying ads when watching shows on hulu.Can you free solutions do that? Can your free solutions filter out other things such as yahoo messenger, windows live messenger, and any other program that connects to the web?

Admuncher is much more than the free solutions.

As for calling Madeinheaven a idiot, that was uncalled for. He has done nothing but given of his free time to help us use admuncher for free. I thank him for all his hard work.

Supremo Phantom

thanks madeinheaven for the info on proxies, working beautifully. :)

madeinheaven

Talk for yourself dude. Calling someone using it an idiot is pretty rude. I have a paid license for Ad-Muncher :)

Wow $54.97 including discount is a ridiculously high price point for an adblocker,i could understand that price if it was a security suite or an av but for an adblocker that's an obscene amount of money,for that reason alone i'd never consider buying this product.

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Firstly watch out your language second no one is forcing you to buy it. Yes i do have paid license it was years ago when company had a deal for $29.99 unlimited license. I open this topic purely some people can not afford to buy.

Wow $54.97 including discount is a ridiculously high price point for an adblocker,i could understand that price if it was a security suite or an av but for an adblocker that's an obscene amount of money,for that reason alone i'd never consider buying this product.

I think that this topics purpose is to help you out in that regard.

100% agree ! :D

I think that this topics purpose is to help you out in that regard.

No sh@t sherlock. :P

Jordan de Souza

Working proxy today [03.09.2011]

83.145.165.12 Port: 8090 HTTP

Have not worked to me, but thank you. =\

Working proxy today [03.09.2011]

83.145.165.12 Port: 8090 HTTP

Have not worked to me, but thank you. =\

Ditto.

Firstly, for everybody who says Advor ain't working no more, I just updated to the latest build as of 5 minutes ago.

Posted Image

Now, @ madeinheaven-

How do you get the blacklist to work with version 3? I'm still using Advor 2.something because I can't get the blacklist file to work with the latest version of Advor. Please do help me out if you can.

Working proxy today [05.09.2011]

195.117.61.66 Port: 1080 SOCKS4

Posted Image

Special request from everyone: When you have a working proxies please try to share them here daily. Lets help each other here. Don't forget sharing is caring

Working proxy today [05.09.2011]

195.117.61.66 Port: 1080 SOCKS4

Posted Image

Special request from everyone: When you have a working proxies please try to share them here daily. Lets help each other here. Don't forget sharing is caring

Working! Thanks!

Working proxy today [06.09.2011]

AdVor v0.3.0.1e

Posted Image

Firstly, for everybody who says Advor ain't working no more, I just updated to the latest build as of 5 minutes ago.

Now, @ madeinheaven-

How do you get the blacklist to work with version 3? I'm still using Advor 2.something because I can't get the blacklist file to work with the latest version of Advor. Please do help me out if you can.

Here is the setting for blacklist proxies

Posted Image

I found use poland proxy get different advert list :blink:

maybe everyone try try :mellow:

I don't understand what you are saying. Could you be more specific.

I found use poland proxy get different advert list :blink:

maybe everyone try try :mellow:

Translation fail :lol:

@Silver- Did you mean to say- "I found and used Polish proxies to update the advert list build. Maybe everyone should keep trying"?

If not, then please either use Google translation to translate from your language to English, or post in your language (if that's within the rules of nsaneforums) and we'll do the translation :). Just make sure to get the spellings right and without any abbreviations.

@madeinheaven- :P Oops, the dll file was corrupted, that's why I couldn't use the blacklist settings. Thanks a lot as always. Cheers :)

Archived