madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 715.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does LIBERATOR still work? I'm pretty sure using proxies is long gone so I think I think using LIBERATOR is going to be the way to go.

So does LIBERATOR still work? Does it work for Ad Muncher v4.92?

No, no it's a long time that Liberator patch was working .... At this time the only way is to use Tor (or similar) + polish proxies.

I was afraid of that. Once the new version comes out, I think we'll have to wait a long time before we can use it. this is by far the best software out there.

Well AdMuncher Beta v4.93 as stable as v4.92 Final. I suggest everyone use the beta with AdVOR or working Polish proxies. When the final comes out lets see if the trick is still working or not. If it does not work we will still use the beta till someone comes out with medicine. I already back up beta 4.93 with alternative download link just in case. There is too early to be worry about anything.

I just update and I get only 3747 (see this on many proxies bur only one works)...... and I read that madeinheaven got 3748 1 hour ago. Posted Image

There is something strange with updates, maybe depending on world location or used proxies ?

I just update and I get only 3747 (see this on many proxies bur only one works)...... and I read that madeinheaven got 3748 1 hour ago. Posted Image

There is something strange with updates, maybe depending on world location or used proxies ?

Yes sometimes latest update doesn't appear every where at the same time

ı want ask a question. why should ı use blacklist for advor. I realy dont understand . And this list realy work and can we trust the list?

madeinheaven

ı want ask a question. why should ı use blacklist for advor. I realy dont understand . And this list realy work and can we trust the list?

We need to use blacklist cause Ad Muncher banning proxies to order to avoid wasting time trying proxies which already banned.

Working proxy today [02.10.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32869/3752

Posted Image

Thanks worked great.

Could someone post the link for a working ad muncher v4.93 beta because the copy I downloaded from the official site doesn't update any longer?

madeinheaven

Could someone post the link for a working ad muncher v4.93 beta because the copy I downloaded from the official site doesn't update any longer?

All the links are in first page

AdvOR working with 83.7.166.122 on 9001

Yep, still working after 2 hours !! and very fast proxy.

madeinheaven

AdMuncher 4.93 Build 32869 Beta Eng + Rus [Portable]

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/HB95GHA0/AdMuncher_4_93_Build_32869_Beta_Portable.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 10/ 42 (23.8%)

(Note: AdMuncher 4.93 Build 32869 Beta [Portable] has to be activate by proxies-METHOD ONE VIA Advanced OR)

Archived