Goodbye...

nsane

Sad mate...i browse this site evrytime i go online....i'll be missing it a lot...nonethe less thnx for all the stuff put up and those quick replies coming in.... best of luck for yer future mate....hope to find ya online again soon.... till then...

• Replies 182
  • Views 200k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been, undoubtedly, a pleasure and a privelege to be around this place. It's sad to see it go, but all things must come to an end. I hope you do well Nsane and find a better place in your life, sort things out.

Thank you for the great content, your hardwork and everyone else involved in this great project.

Ciao.

Thank you Nsane, for all that you have provided for us. I wasn't a very active member, but I visited here often. And I wish you the best for your future.

:(

Very sorry to hear but Health and life stuff does come first.. :(

Been getting appz from this site from the start of the main WEED topic,

always been passing on the url to me mates for freshest newest appz,

oh and of course your nod32 fix rocked for so long :dance2: ;)

GOOD LUCK MATE and as another member already stated..

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.. ;)

SUPER

ur a legend in ur own time. u took the ambition to put together a fine web site like this u can surely do something like that in real life working for a good company. u got the skillz. Start low and work ur way up. do ur research on da net and locate a good job 4 urself. all u need is ambition and don't give up so easy even when the going gets tough the tough get going. jus like when u stood up 2 alcohol and prevailed. don't let 1 setback determine the outcome of ur life. punch that setback right in da face and prove ur worth. even if u have to reach up to the heavens and grab God by the balls to squeeze some mercy outta him don't set yourself up to fail. hold ur head high and let em know u are fuckin' somebody !!!

now get out there and grab life by the horns !!!

ur a legend in ur own time. u took the ambition to put together a fine web site like this u can surely do something like that in real life working for a good company. u got the skillz. Start low and work ur way up. do ur research on da net and locate a good job 4 urself. all u need is ambition and don't give up so easy even when the going gets tough the tough get going. jus like when u stood up 2 alcohol and prevailed. don't let 1 setback determine the outcome of ur life. punch that setback right in da face and prove ur worth. even if u have to reach up to the heavens and grab God by the balls to squeeze some mercy outta him don't set yourself up to fail. hold ur head high and let em know u are fuckin' somebody !!!

now get out there and grab life by the horns !!!

Thats right, Nsane!

Btw , wheres the donate link?

I've just a reader till' I find this news... Wtf? :( Don't close this site! This is the best software site ever. I don't have to bring my cd with programs to friend to install them something new... Give this site to your friend or somebody who cares about it till you go back to life. Don't close it, please... ;)

ok i would like to donate if it will save the site .plz let us know if there is a chance.i really dont have the extra money,i am disabled and have been waiting to get disability for five years,so not much cash,but if it will help i will send 20 bucks.let us know what to do.can we Save Our Site ? S.O.S.

when will we here what is going to happen for sure?time is getting short.is anyone in contact with NSANE?does anyone know anything?sure would be nice to know something more.its killing us all.such a great site,i just dont want to see it die.if it stays running i will donate.

when will we here what is going to happen for sure?time is getting short.is anyone in contact with NSANE?does anyone know anything?sure would be nice to know something more.its killing us all.such a great site,i just dont want to see it die.if it stays running i will donate.

There's nothing really to say. Samurai is in contact with nsane, we're just waiting to see if he wishes to continue it with the help of his staff. This is a long shot though, so expect the host to drop the domain fairly soon.

Just click on *snip* on site and don't block it in your firefoxes and operas if we cannot donate...

edit: word "ad" is banned on forum? :welcome:

I never thought this would happen. I would always check this site, even when it was down. I'm saddened by the news of the site shutting down. I cannot express enough, the gratitude I have towards you and the other admins. This site was simply the best warez site on the internet. I discovered it after someone mentioned it in a WinMX chat room. Although I cannot quantify the amount of money you've saved me over the past few years, I must say it was A LOT. I do not have the skill nor the gumption to create a site such as this but I imagine it was not easy. Obviously you've had your battles because of this site and many people have benefited from it. There is no site that I can feel so trusting towards. In filesharing, there's so much worms, trojans and viruses floating around. I've never once downloaded anything from this site that was infected by anything. There can't be many filesharing sites that have that claim. There is only one Nsane Productions, and undoubtedly, there will be crop ups of fakes and swindlers that will try to use your good name. You're respected in a community that is often thought of as shady and untrustworthy. Everyone knows they can trust Nsane Productions to be the real deal. I really do hope this site will rise again.

I understand though that nothing is more important than taking care of your shit in the real world. I can tell you from experience that "unplugging" from the internet is one of the best things you can do sometimes. Being broke, with no car and not having a job is fucked up (Heh, I know. I've been there before!). I can't imagine what it must have been like to have your girlfriend dump you on top of all of that. When you've hit rock bottom, that's when you find out who your friends are. I really do hope that you can get your personal affairs in order.

As far as the future of this site goes. I agree with what some people have said. It'd be really nice to keep the forums alive. It'd be even more awesome to have you drop by and give us a bit of news every now and again about how you're doing. For some reason it'd be reassuring that you're still around so that fake motherfuckers don't crop up and try to step on your shine or steal your thunder.

Thanks so very much Nsane, you're an internet legend. I wish you long life and prosperity. :welcome:

I never thought this would happen. I would always check this site, even when it was down. I'm saddened by the news of the site shutting down. I cannot express enough, the gratitude I have towards you and the other admins. This site was simply the best warez site on the internet. I discovered it after someone mentioned it in a WinMX chat room. Although I cannot quantify the amount of money you've saved me over the past few years, I must say it was A LOT. I do not have the skill nor the gumption to create a site such as this but I imagine it was not easy. Obviously you've had your battles because of this site and many people have benefited from it. There is no site that I can feel so trusting towards. In filesharing, there's so much worms, trojans and viruses floating around. I've never once downloaded anything from this site that was infected by anything. There can't be many filesharing sites that have that claim. There is only one Nsane Productions, and undoubtedly, there will be crop ups of fakes and swindlers that will try to use your good name. You're respected in a community that is often thought of as shady and untrustworthy. Everyone knows they can trust Nsane Productions to be the real deal. I really do hope this site will rise again.

I understand though that nothing is more important than taking care of your shit in the real world. I can tell you from experience that "unplugging" from the internet is one of the best things you can do sometimes. Being broke, with no car and not having a job is fucked up (Heh, I know. I've been there before!). I can't imagine what it must have been like to have your girlfriend dump you on top of all of that. When you've hit rock bottom, that's when you find out who your friends are. I really do hope that you can get your personal affairs in order.

As far as the future of this site goes. I agree with what some people have said. It'd be really nice to keep the forums alive. It'd be even more awesome to have you drop by and give us a bit of news every now and again about how you're doing. For some reason it'd be reassuring that you're still around so that fake motherfuckers don't crop up and try to step on your shine or steal your thunder.

Thanks so very much Nsane, you're an internet legend. I wish you long life and prosperity. :welcome:

well said...

:frusty:

This is really bad news. I absolutely loved this site. Whenever I needed anything this was the first place I looked! I loved the fact that it was updated pretty much daily and I never had to worry about being careful of viruses etc like most other places. It was 100% clean!

My friend showed me this site a few years ago and I've used it ever since then, and this site is first in my bookmarks every time after reformats!!

Now I don't usually register to forums, but this site is too important to not say goodbye :welcome:

Well anything else has already been said by the million posts, so I won't say it again. I remember looking at this post a few days ago and it was only on page 1, you have many fans :(. Anyway, good luck in life Nsane, hope to see you again some time, you deserve some getting back to reality after being so helpful to us unknown internet geeks :tooth:

A sad day for sure.You will be missed greatly.This is one of the only sites i have ever truly trusted to download from.The site doesnt have to die there seems to be enough willing members to help keep this site alive.Nsane i realize that you need to get your life straight and that's the right decision.However the best thing to do would be to let your staff take over and if needed i can probably help out with a few things.

Hi again

Like a few posters have mentioned earlier, if there was any chance of keeping the site alive I would be more than happy to donate again. It's more than worth it!

Cheers ;)

Archived