Goodbye...

nsane

I agree, we should donate what we can. Together we can keep this site alive and help nsane, I made a donation yesterday.

• Replies 182
  • Views 199.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hold off making any further donations until we can determine what is to become of nsaneproductions.

Bolt_Gundam510
I'd hold off making any further donations until we can determine what is to become of nsaneproductions.

i would have to agree with Samurai on this one every one, right now this site is in limbo and it could swing either way. one he could give it to one of the mods or the Admins to look after till he gets things stright, two he could shut the site down till he desides what to do with this site and all the things on it. so it would be good to hold off on makeing any futher donations till they know what's going to come down the pike.

Makes me sad to see a good site leaving us. I check here often and you have all helped me with keeping my programs up to date and, well hope things work out nsane. HUGS

This makes me very sad to hear that I will no longer be able to come to my most reliable site...

I have heard lots of good ideas and Nsane, I hope you consider coming back and reopening one day in the future.

Like a few others have said, I reccomended this site to all my friends as the safest place to get programs since most other sites come with unwanted things like pop-ups and even viruses, but Nsane has NEVER been a problem in ANY way at all!

If I had the money to persuade you to stay open I would do it in a heartbeat!!!!

Please Nsane, if someone offers to host for you, please let them, or at least keep open the forums!

I love this site so very much and it has helped me get what I need every time!!!

In case you never reopen the site again...you have made me a VERY happy person since about year 2004.

Good luck with your life and PLEASE...maybe even without you asking for money, maybe you should let people help you keep this site open, I know there are tons of people that would do this I bet!

Once again...thank you so very much for these years of excellent performance and reliability!

Well...that was evile of them to shut it down...On the website I posted I mean...they closed the topic thinking I was the admin trying to get something.

I feel like shit but I wanna help so badly!

Good luck hope everything goes ok in what you do in life and take it easy from now on shame about nsane site closing as it was 1 of best software sites around;) but yeah as others said theres more to life than running a site and no point in having something that just couses more stress had fun finding news and posting it on software news section and get credit for it first found out about nsane site thru filesharingtalk and ended up been a better site just an idea but cant 1 of current staff either lite or 1 of other staff members take persition of admin to keep site running just an idea also for time been you could just have nsane site as forums based

good Luck DualCORE1

It's going to be a very say day when Nsane Productions shuts down. As much as I love this site, Nsane created this site and it's up to him if he wishes to pass it on or end it.

Your well being should be taken care of first. I wish the best of luck to you and hope everything goes well for you. Thank you for all of your hard work. You and Nsane Productions will be missed.

Never posted, only been lurking..

First Black Viper, then Nsane... BV was awol for several years, always missed, never forgotten.. You will get the same treatment. I really hope the site can be maintained by others (at least in stasis) until you return or some other guru can take on the task of pure greateness!

Cudos to you sir, and thanks for all the years of awesomeness! Life > Interweb, so you made the right decision.

//Enar, Sweden

cooldude7273
I PMed nsane about keeping the site up and would be more than happy to host it, the domain, and keep the site alive. I have a server with unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth, so that is not a problem. I really hope I get the pleasure of keeping this site running for the sake of everyone and in thanks to nsane for all his hard work.

For the love of God, no you don't have a server with that. Please nsane, don't give your site to anyone like black_hatter. I actuallywork in the hosting industry and whoever sold you on the "unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth" deal just made a fool out of you. It doesn't exist. Unless you know of a serious of hard drives with unlimited storage that I don't know about? You need to get a new host and quick.

As for nsane, I've been here for a long time man, hell I was even your host for a long ass time too. I'm going to die a bit inside on Sept. 1st when I wake up to see no nsane. This has by far turned into my favorite site on the internet (apart from my own, no offense). nsane is better than just about all other software/pirating sites out there. Half their shit doesn't work and I always know you're reliable.

I really hope you can work out something with someone reliable (not black_hatter) who can continue on the site.

black_hatter
I PMed nsane about keeping the site up and would be more than happy to host it, the domain, and keep the site alive. I have a server with unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth, so that is not a problem. I really hope I get the pleasure of keeping this site running for the sake of everyone and in thanks to nsane for all his hard work.

For the love of God, no you don't have a server with that. Please nsane, don't give your site to anyone like black_hatter. I actuallywork in the hosting industry and whoever sold you on the "unlimited storage and unmetered bandwidth" deal just made a fool out of you. It doesn't exist. Unless you know of a serious of hard drives with unlimited storage that I don't know about? You need to get a new host and quick.

As for nsane, I've been here for a long time man, hell I was even your host for a long ass time too. I'm going to die a bit inside on Sept. 1st when I wake up to see no nsane. This has by far turned into my favorite site on the internet (apart from my own, no offense). nsane is better than just about all other software/pirating sites out there. Half their shit doesn't work and I always know you're reliable.

I really hope you can work out something with someone reliable (not black_hatter) who can continue on the site.

before you flame me, why don't you know what you're talking about before you talk shit. I offered to help keep this site alive and all you can do is bitch about how you don't want me to have any part in it? Unlimited storage just means that when I fill up the 500 GB hdd in there, i dont get charged when they put another one in. And unmetered bandwidth means I don't have a cap that I get charged if I exceed, and my limit is the max connection speed. So fuck you cooldude, and may the legacy of nsaneproductions live on no thanks to pricks like you who judge and assume.

/rant

With all you've done for the daily visitors over the past couple of years, it is no wonder what has befallen you.

You've thought about all of us a lot more than I'm sure we can put into words. You've done us a great service with maybe a little more than a thank you in return.

You've been more than generous over the years, and even through all the threats and what have you, you've always come back strong.

I give you my thanks, just as many other have. I wish you all the best in REAL LIFE because that should come first and foremost.

Hope all is well, I send you my best wishes.

If you do decide to come back, I'm sure all of us will be more than welcome you back with open arms. And of course, you'll be back stronger than ever =)

I bid you farewell. You will be missed =*(

So sad to hear that nsane! Your site has been a godsend, I check it everyday.

Hope you can get your life back in order, as that's what's important.

Maybe one day someone can resurrect this site or maybe someone could take over as admin?

~Wishes all the best mate. :blink:;

Hi,

first off id like to say i know how it feels to devote all the time to something and having personal life coming crashing down.

Id just like to say get the personal front in order, take a break and come back well rested :blink:

The reason why we all will miss your site is because of the "trust" factor.

I cud easily download any software of the site and trust it to be spyware free, which is impossible for most of the time on the web.

Plus the staff pick was always on target, no favoritism there.

Are there any other forums recommended while the sites offline, something as trustable.

Maybe you can be a part time mod there while u get things back on track.

Its sites like yours that make the internet a worthwhile place, and not just a place to make quick money of bots and ads

Cheers buddy.

Sig

NSANE, well i guess you can see how much we think of you here.look how many new people have joined,including myself.we hope your life gets better.everyone wants to thank you for all you have done.no site can compare,not even close.ive checked them all.maybe softex meganet? you will be missed wile you are away.i will pray for your return,each and every day untill you get your life on track.i hope you find a great job making a s#it load of money and a spanking hot girlfriend.

Fcuk man, I hope it all goes well for the future. Things can only get better as they say..

Wishing you all the best..

It's been one hell of a ride..

Sad news :blink: I want to thank you (and the site peeps) for all the help and advise you have done me and others over the years and to wish you all luck in your relative futures! :D

Viva Revolution ! ! ! ...and remember "In life, what ever doesn't kill you will make you stronger!"

:fear:

Archived