Goodbye...

nsane

• Replies 182
  • Views 199.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe it. i'm hoping that you get better and sort the shit out but also that the site reopens.

A great man one said,"As long as the MPAA/RIAA dont shut you down, LIFES GREAT!"

cheer up :coolwink:

Yep good luck to you and thanks for all this nice stuff I discovered thanks to your site !

We hope to see you again somewhere !

Wow, this feels almost unreal. I've been using this site almost daily since forever and I've recommended it to everyone I know. Never took the time to register myself on the forums, but I just needed to say that you will be dearly missed, Nsane.

Thanks for everything, I hope your life takes a turn for the better.

my first post, i never be an active in this forum, and i'm sorry for this. really bad news, nsaneproductions is a site of my daily visits.

really a rare quality site on the net with always geat stuff, and always everything was up. my great respect to nsane and the site stuff for such a quality site!! i will miss this site!!

my personal best wishes for you, nsane, to keep your life sorted with best wishes for your future!!! perhaps someone, but who knows...

is their any site out there that can backup all the programs on this site? this way your work that was put into this site wouldn't be so empty.

just a note, maybe not backup the website but keep the forum running? which would be easier then the whole site itself? this way user base would be here and people can still keep posting.

Well this site will be sorely missed by a lot of people. This site gave me my start distributing SSUpdater, and was the inspiration behind SSUpdater.com. I know the stresses of running a site like this and I know the stresses of life in general. You are wise in taking a break for now and to come back when things are more settled. I can't tell you how many times I have been on the virge of Shutting down SSUpdater.com but thus far have never gone through with it. Good luck man. Hope to see ya back online sometime soon.

You and your site will definitely be missed. I've enjoyed everything this place has had to offer for quite some time. I wish you well on your much needed hiatus.

Take care

Bolt_Gundam510

all of us from the Shuffle Alliance will greatly miss you Nsane for you have all ways done such good work with this site and i under stand your problems of what your going threw my friend. this is the second site i have ever been to like this and it's worth to keep comeing back for time after time after time. so from all of us at the Shuffle Alliance we slute you and say to you my friend:

"LONG LIVE THE FIGHTER."

see you around Nsane Productions.

Bolt_Gundam510 Black Joker of the Shuffle Alliance

I´m really sorry to hear this!

I have to check up on your site every day - and you have always shared very useful tools.

Wish you all blessings and i hope to see you back in the future.

I`m missing you already :coolwink:

Your one and only...Baldie.

Noo... I can't believe, everyday when i connect to the internet the first website i open is nsane, it's on my Speed dial n#1.

sniff sniff :coolwink:

Well, gl in real life.

Very very sad news :wacko:

Thank You very much for all of your time and dedication to help us days after days.

Take care NSANE :coolwink:

masterripper

Ouch, this hurts, definitely a sad day for everyone. I've been coming to the site since 2003 and the forums since 2005, I've grown up with the site and the people, ive been here through thick and thin, I've watched the site get harassed and eventually taken down for almost a year because of some ass sucking cock smokers (Alcohol Soft), but in the end, we've always managed to pull through, and hopefully we (you) can pull through this too, good luck man, i hope you get some stuff in your life straightened out and relax, if not, and the site gets taken down, well then, it was nice knowing you guys, we all had alot of fun, and i hope we will still see each other around on the net (especially you nsane). This site will never be forgotten, Long Live NsaneProductions!

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!11!111!!! :fear:

this site has been the first one on my list every day. gonna miss it.

lots of great stuff has been discovered here :coolwink:

take care and best of luck !

Dear nsane,

Thanks for everything, hope you'll be back in the near future....

Miss your great site allready......... :coolwink: :fear:

Best regards 1+1=FG :(

Bolt_Gundam510

well the www.filesharinghelp.com is a good site to go to, so is the Pirate Bay Fourm at www.suprbay.com they are ok but Nsane Productions will all ways be the best to me all ways.

I've posted before and i said, it might be harder to maintain this whole website, but keeping the forums would be a lot easier. So if the site is going down, can we keep the forums? thus, all the things that made this website can be done through the forums.

please read this nsane.

Don't do it!

remember u fought all these years 4 this. u need more time 4 urself, 2 spend it in ur real life. we will help u accomplish that somehow. this site gave us much in this yrs, maybe it's time we give back.problems&shit happen every day and after in the real life. all of us are affected by some shit or other every now and then. but dont mix them 2gether. ur real life must have ur full attention. then u will find time 4 the site, and when u are not here, there are SO MANY great ppl here willing 2 help. u will have ur life back in no time. try not 2 let urself get carried away by ur misfortune. this period will end and a new start awaits 4 u.

with much respect, toyo

Archived