Goodbye...

nsane

Bolt_Gundam510

true, true, maybe Samurai can take over the fourm part for a while? :coolwink: :( :fear:

• Replies 182
  • Views 199.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolt_Gundam510

i think they would do good to at least keep the fourms up and running. but i am not for sure if Lite or Samuri or Zeus_Hunt will do it though.

it's only up 2 them 2 talk this out and then release the decision 2 the wide public :coolwink:

Bolt_Gundam510

you have a point there, but i think they schould keep the fourms up at least. if nothing else they can get rid of the front page and just keep the fourms active, but the ADMIN have the final say in this matter rather or not that they want to keep this fourm up or let Nsane do what he wants with it.

I've posted before and i said, it might be harder to maintain this whole website, but keeping the forums would be a lot easier. So if the site is going down, can we keep the forums? thus, all the things that made this website can be done through the forums.

We'll miss you nsane, :coolwink: What a sad new. I understand also why he decided to close the site, But I believe Kiddo has a good idea maybe we can get together to keep at least the forums open, until nsane is ready to come back, I'm sure that Lite or Samuri or Zeus_Hunt would do a great job keeping the forums. I made a small donation to the nsane hopefully we can convince him to keep the site or @ least the forums.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:frusty: :coolwink: :fear: :( :unsure: :frusty: :frusty: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

I hope to see you on line as soon as possible.

I love this website

I'm sad

Thank U and Good Luck

It's been an absolute pleasure of a site, from the early beginnings to your wonderful Klite nsane installer to Spy Sweeper Updater wget tool it's been one triumph after another. Life can be stressful and look bleak, we become ill and all seems ill fated but things will and do eventually pick themselves up, people pick their selves up and do great things.

It's good that you're going to take a break to get some stability and stuff, hope that everything becomes sorted out for you and you can get back on track :coolwink:

It's been a good place to hang around, I know this is just another faceless voice on the internet but this site has always been a great help offering great tools and good recommendations I salute you Sir Nsane of The Internet!

thanks 4 everything on here i hope things work outfor u.

get a a midget stripper for the night you may feel better atleast have a good laugh

good luck bro

NSANEPRODUCTIONS

FUCK'N ROCKS

as i said... figure out what is important... personal health(mental, physical, emotional), relationships,family and friends should be the number one priority if any or all of those things are falling apart it just means you are spending too much time on the "other" stuff of life...give nsane some time to get himself back on track...i think we all expected too much from him...when and if he does come back lets not whine if he does not update programs and other stuff here to our wants and needs.... if his girlfriend dumped him it might be because he spent too much time making us happy and not her...if he was having trouble getting a real job with good money ...it might just be for the same reason, he spent too much time running the site rather then doing what was needed to get that dream job...hope nsane does not take this as insult...not intended that way

Just wanted to thank you NSANE for a great 3+ years. Been visiting this site ever since epirate introduced me to eat. I don't know if im going to be able to live without it. It's always one of the first sites I visit. It's such a great resource site.I have never come across anything better. I hope that everything comes together for you. I'm sure the site will be back up in the future :coolwink:. I wish you the best of luck in your adventures.

I'm really sad to see you close up but you must take care of yourself first.

This site has always been the most reliable place to go to and that says a lot about your character----you'll make out fine.

While I hope to eventually see you back, best of luck regardless!

Nsane, I haven't posted much to your forums, but even since I found your website I have regularly visited it.

I understand about your personal problems, you have to take care of yourself first. But you have a lot of friends here who are willing to listen and try to help you.

Friends are as good as gold in your time of need! Don't forget that. We all very much appreciate what you have did with your website. You have help many, and we all would be glad to help you.

I know that you have other things more important than this website at the moment, but don't give up on a project that you worked so hard for.

I'm sure someone here would be glad to keep this project going until you get your personal problems worked out.

Take care of yourself Nsane, best of luck! Your friends are here for you to listen and try to help you.

Sometimes the best help is a good listener.

Special thanks for your Nod Fix and all your hard work on this project.

Be strong because life is a bitch for everyone.

Thanks.

Littlebits from ssupdater.com.

Haven't posted here a great amount, but visited this site nearly every day for a year or 2 now (one of the best sites on the web) but wanted to say its sad to see you go. Good luck with everything man and I hope things sort themselves out, and I'm very sure that it wont take long for you to get a good job if you really put your mind to it!! Have sent you $10 and hope you spend it buying a drink for yourself and some nice woman (as long as it isn't alcohol 120% ...lol) :coolwink:

This is my favorite site. Very sad to see it go.

Its the place where i find out about all the best software out there. And the community built here is great. Navigation is friendly and useful. Content is exceptional. Not to mention... a very cool name! Nsane is the Ultimate! I will miss him and this site. I do not think it could be easily replaced.

If it comes back someday, that will totally make my day! :coolwink: I do not know about the rest of you, but I consider my life having been made easier and better all because of Nsane. I have watched and know that Nsane has fought and struggled to overcome many obstacles to bring us this site and keep it up. He will be missed.

I checked the calendar and its not April 1st, so this is for real. With all the thousands of messages in this Goodbye thread, i doubt he will ever see them, but maybe he will backup the file to read at least after the site dies. I think he at least deserves to hear from his fans and users one last time.

Good Luck to Nsane, and may his next endeavor be as successful and awesome as this one has been.

- Cougar

asianman6924

Man I'm really sorry to here this man. Best of luck to you and i hope this site will be up and running again pretty soon. Best of luck NSANE!!! Hope everything gets better!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

Well, best of luck to you. I've really enjoyed your site and all the software updates. Hope you'll return one day...(if you do when you do make sure you tell us. Somehow. :-\

it was really sad to hear that, hope you will getting fine soon.

really hope that you are able to continue this web, it was really

useful. please take good care nsane, hope to hear from you again.

Take Care and all the best to you!!!

Ahhhh the real life, someone should code a fix for the everyday problems ;) Wish you good luck Nsane, i guess my homepage will 404 for some times. RIP Nsane, free man of the net

JunkInternetMail

I was the guy who recommended you put an end to PirateShare and today I fully commend you in taking a break here.

You deserve and NEED to make real life the priority of all priorities.

I'll be in your inbox soon...please reply.

P.S. I recently took a leave of absence from ICU. Best move I've done in a long time; I was about to quit without saying a word. Time off will do you good.

Archived