• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ovr pls. :P

Oh god. What did you draw, Is that, is that. :mellow:

Ovr pls. :P

Oh god. What did you draw, Is that, is that. :mellow:

Yep, it is. :P :lol:

By the way, I know that I haven't been around alot for quite awhile.. but still miss the forums sometimes and hope everyone is doing great.. :)

Nice to see you still around here from time to time. :dance:

I like this one:

Posted Image

:D

Edit:

We really need to update our share page with some of the stuff posted in this thread...

//www.nsanedown.com/?page=share

@ CK - Your designs are really wonderful. Just make sure you post a new "Added More" or something with a link to the first post on this page every time you add new designs, otherwise, it'll be impossible for anybody to track down or even know that new designs have been added ;)

and a special one for my dear friend fl0ppy:

Posted Image :D

:clap: :lmao:

BTW, send this fl0ppy-special link to him. He'll be loling so hard :lol:

• Administrator

We really need to update our share page with some of the stuff posted in this thread...

//www.nsanedown.com/?page=share

I believe we can't include them all. So me thinks HX1 is the right person to decide what should go there.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks HX1, with all your permission i'm using this now.

nsanedownNDWPwt.png

Let me know if someone else already using. :)

Hi mates,

What about a new logo for Nsane Down ! Let's do it !! Here's my first contribution. Can you make a better one !?

nsane%20down%20logo.png

• Administrator

It won't fit the frontpage, but I like it. Very good, reminded me of my very first gif based banned / signature I had made for nsane.down and nsane.forums. :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks HX1, with all your permission i'm using this now.

Let me know if someone else already using. :)

Of course you can and so can everyone else... That was the whole purpose of making them.. funny thing is I still feel it isn't finished because of the avatar.. :P but anyway.. :thumbs up:

Hope everyone is doing well.. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post #333 was added for satstorm.. Nice work..

also.. probably not noticed I did actually add my avatar to the nsane.down.WP.2011 post.. I have included 4 examples and the original PSD which can be edited in several programs... I usually create several ready to use examples that can be linked or downloaded for use... I did not have the time..AND yes it was several years ago but I still added it.. The preview image needs to be updated with it... so on.. but it is there..

This is the avatar template for my avatar that you see now...

Post #321 - I agree that some NEW would be nice.. and we have some good stuff here from our people... I probably would not have the time to maintain it.. barely do to do this today.. :P but yeah fresh is good....

Hope the sites are doin well.. hope to see some more stuff.. I have had some new ideas.. but we will see...

• 1 month later...
software182

No big effort put into, just for fun. I do stickmens normally. :P

nfeuj6j.png

hello n0_risk! can i use this as my signature ? :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

So question.. Should I launch a new project for the release of Windows 10?

Some of my previous nsanedownWP 2011 creations still fit the bill I think but I feel that some should be updated... or another pack done... Sort of feel that some elements should be removed. The pack has been around since before the release of Windows 8 and there have not been any downloads for awhile of any of the files.. or packages..

nsanebannerWPinvertedg.png

• 1 month later...

Archived