Making Windows7 Ult 64bit Genuine again

Shadow_Intel

Shadow_Intel

Well i installed pirated version of this and everything was working great til like... 1 hour ago and i've bean searching around but no luck. I know there is some kind of patch or something?

Says Windows 7 is not genuine, build 7600.

Thanks for any help.

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow_Intel

The first one doesn't work. Or i might be using it wrong.

Sl@pSh0ck™

The first one doesn't work. Or i might be using it wrong.

OBVIOUSLY YOUR DOING IT WRONG, you said your using a pirated copy of windows 7, mind giving more info? If your using a pirated copy, I would assume that it uses a fix (is this the BIE release your using from P2P?) .... if thats the case you should have used Daz loader "uninstall" first to clear your system of the previous loader used, then install using default mode if it doesn't work try using the other modes.

Anf could you also shed some light on how your pirated copy of windows has been flagged as non-genuine this time? (did you install WAT, did you install that WAT windows update?)

P.S.

If you want more help ... please provide more info.

Shadow_Intel

Yeah thanks DCS18.

Thats the thing it's OEM Version i cant remeber where i got it from but name of it's "faXcooL.Windows.7.Ultimate.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED" and only came with that and readme file saying.

"Activation*

- It's not required, because it's OEM. Windows will be premanently activated.

However, it's well known that there is some problems with DELL and HP machines.

So if you have issues with pre-activation you'll be forced to some activator to activate Windows 7."

So im guessing no fix before. Im just trying the 4 types for the Daz loader now.

In the longer run, those pre-activated installations get invariably messed up where activation is concerned and end up as non-genuine. Before proceeding with a fresh fix, I'd strongly suggest using the tool described in the following link to remove all pre-activated loaders.

http://www.nsaneforu...post__p__173994

Shadow_Intel

OK thanks. Just test the 4 methods and still no luck.

Yes i had this copy of windows for about half of year...until now. I will try the next loader in the Windows 7 fix's. First use that tool to clean up any fixes. Cheers.

. . . . . . . . . . Yes i had this copy of windows for about half of year...until now. I will try the next loader in the Windows 7 fix's. . . . . . . . . .

I believe at around that time, Microsoft had not released the version you're referring to. Any which way, if you'd like to possess the original untouched MSDN Microsoft release of Windows Se7en Ultimate, then the following link is for you:-

http://www.nsaneforu...post__p__175986

Shadow_Intel

Well i had this for quite awhile, i have also kept it updated the hole time.

First ive got a issue, i forgot to try the custom one for Daz Loader and... MY PC DOES NOT BOOT, stuck on black screen with white "_" top left screen. Since im on dial up can someone copy and paste the instructions from the Notes folder to resolve this..

If your PC is unable to boot back into Windows 7 after installing a loader don't panic, simply do the following.

* Boot up your PC from your Windows 7 install disk

* Select the "Repair your computer" option

* Select to open "Command Prompt"

* Input "bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force" (without quotes)

* Restart

*** If it still doesn't work try the command as "bootsect.exe /nt60 all" (without quotes)

*** You can also press the escape key (or R) during the boot process and select "Windows without loader"

Shadow_Intel

Thank you very much just what i was after, trying now will post my results in a few mins.

EDIT: Ok weird, i left my computer on the screen (while i was posting on my laptop) came back and screen came up and all this loader stuff and just select first one. But anyway it's reboots fine now and i have unstalled this loader as it does not work. Should i try the next loader?

Sl@pSh0ck™

Try installing Daz loader again ... after the restart and all ... go to micro$oft genuine validation page and revalidate your copy of win7. If this one still fails ... I believe you will have to reinstall win7 and use the untouched version this time. I can provide you link where to download one if needed.

Shadow_Intel

Wow im dumb ass. I never went online to re validate it.. >_< sake. lol. Trying it now.

. . . . . hope you've checked under System Properties for a visual confirmation on your activation status. ;)

Dotnetnightmare

Stop using activators! Use W.A.T. removal tool! This tool removes Windows Activation Technology completely and will pass all "Genuine Advantage" checks by Microsoft and is fully updatable. Never worry about a loader failing again.

Stop using activators! Use W.A.T. removal tool! This tool removes Windows Activation Technology completely and will pass all "Genuine Advantage" checks by Microsoft and is fully updatable. Never worry about a loader failing again.

Apparently, you don't know much..do you? :frusty:

LeetPirate

Try running VOATK tool v2.5 to remove any existing loaders or fixes you might have installed. Then you could start over.

Archived