[Expired] ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @khanyash and ExpressVPN Team!

I'm currently relying on Windscribe VPN Free 60GB/month for secure and anonymous connection online. I'd like to win an ExpressVPN 1-year license because it runs its own private, encrypted DNS on every server, protected by the same state--of-the-art AES 256-bit encryption and tunnelling protocol covering all my online tracks and activities. It's considered number 1 VPN and can always be sure I'll be safe with no-logs policy and providing reliably fast connection and plenty of servers to choose from. Count me in please! :)

• Replies 97
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for this giveaway.

I'm curious about the new Lightway protocol built by ExpressVPN and I'd like to compare it to the set of other legacy protocols in terms of speed and reliability.

ExpressVPN can connect to the server with good speed to hide your IP address and location. Besides, ExpressVPN allows bypassing geo-blocking and accessing content blocked in your country. You can choose from available server locations in many countries.

I would really like at try at express vpn. My current VPN PureVPN is changing some protocols so I am looking for a new VPN. Always hear good things about expressVPN but was financially commited to purevpn. Now I would like  to try a VPN that is rated better than mine n iow. Thank  you

I guess the one thing that stands out with Express VPN is its simplicity. The UI & even website is rather simple & easy to operate. Besides that the locations available for premium users are plentiful, if that's not enough you have unlimited bandwidth. Split tunneling, network kill switch are other niceties that I also prefer. Would love to have an annual subscription for it, good luck to everyone else 🖐️

Servers optimized for speed. Tough security and no traffic logs. I find that it works brilliantly for streaming video which has been geo blocked and for torrenting due to optimized p2p servers.

ExpressVPN is my prefered but also one of most valued VPN services worldwide, with extraordianry amount of worldwide subscribers like me that relays in their extraordianry service. Main features: good speed, reliability, very stable, and enormous amount of different servers worldwide together with the best privacy and absolut no identification of user :no logs, DNS records, and any other mean.
Please count me in for this fantastic giveaway, as for economical reason, nowadays i can not afford it.

Thanks to @khanyash and ExpressVPN for the giveaway

I wish all the @nsane Team: VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

g8194189-banned

Currently expressvpn is the best and most trustable vpn in the world.

past three years, I am used express vpn to access the country restricted content. It has great speed and we can handle it easily.

Sorry, I am bit late.  I think this giveaway time is over now, however please include me too in this contest if possible

hamed131368, not included for double entries

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

PM me your real email address within 3 days

evnw.png

Congratulations to the Winners!

congratz to all winnerand may the giveaway is useful for you all. and thank you @khanyash and xpressvpn for the opportunity to enter such great giveaway.

merry xmast and happy new year guys. and stay health

• Matrix unpinned and locked this topic

Archived