[Expired] ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

exp.png

www.expressvpn.com

ExpressVPN

The VPN that just works

Introducing

Lightway : A modern VPN protocol by ExpressVPN

Delivering a VPN experience that’s faster, more secure, and more reliable. It’s Lightway, coming soon to all ExpressVPN apps.

Lightway is ExpressVPN’s pioneering new VPN protocol, built for an always-on world. It makes your VPN experience speedier, more secure, and more reliable than ever. Designed to be light on its feet, Lightway runs faster, uses less battery, and is easier to audit and maintain.

Lightway https://www.expressvpn.com/lightway

ExpressVPN — #1 Trusted leader in VPN

One of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, enabling users to protect their privacy and security online with best-in-class encryption and leakproofing. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands.

With 3,000+ servers across 94 countries and new servers added each week, ExpressVPN provides a fast connection wherever users are and offers uncensored access to sites and services from around the world.

Quick facts & figures

• Founded in 2009 and based in the British Virgin Islands
  • 3,000+ servers covering 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries (and counting!)
  • 24/7 live chat customer support
  • VPN apps available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and selected routers; configurations for other routers, consoles, streaming boxes, and more; extensions for popular browsers
  • No activity logs and no connection logs
  • Advocates for internet privacy and digital rights; proud financial supporters of:
    • Electronic Frontier Foundation
    • The Internet Defense League
    • Fight for the Future
    • OpenMedia
    • Access Now

A few ExpressVPN Blog articles recommended for you

ExpressVPN screens

Spoiler

int.gif

| Why choose ExpressVPN |

get.png

Each and every ExpressVPN subscription comes jam-packed with all the great features you’d expect from the world’s best VPN.

Basic features

160 server locations

Choose from 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries all over the world. Switch as often as you like, with no limits.

IP address masking

No need to reveal your true IP address and location; change your IP address through one of our secure VPN servers.

On every device

ExpressVPN has award-winning software for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, game consoles, and smart TVs.

Content from anywhere

Watch, listen, stream, and enjoy content from censored and blocked websites around the world, even while traveling.

Anonymous browsing

ExpressVPN helps you be anonymous online. You can even pay with Bitcoin and use Tor to browse our hidden .onion site.

24-hour live chat support

Real humans are available 24/7 via email and live chat to help you with setup and troubleshooting.

Advanced features

VPN split tunneling

Split tunneling lets you route some device traffic through a VPN while the rest accesses the internet directly.

Network Lock kill switch

Network Lock keeps your data safe if your VPN connection drops, blocking all internet traffic until protection is restored.

Best-in-class encryption

Your data is protected by advanced mathematics in AES-256, the standard trusted by security experts worldwide.

TrustedServer technology

Our groundbreaking approach to running VPN servers ensures no data is ever written to a hard drive, keeping you secure.

Private DNS

ExpressVPN runs its own private, encrypted DNS on every server, making your connections both safer and faster.

No activity or connection logs

ExpressVPN does not and will never log traffic data, DNS queries, or anything that could be used to identify you.

Educational features

ExpressVPN Trust Center

We make systems hard to breach, ensure attackers can’t stay long, minimize any risk of harm, and constantly test our defenses.

Speed Test

Turbocharge ExpressVPN with the built-in Speed Test feature. Choose the fastest server location for your network. No more guessing.

Public Wi-Fi safety

ExpressVPN is essential when using public Wi-Fi. Protect against rogue Wi-Fi networks, man-in-the-middle attacks, and more.

Active blog

Security tips, digital freedom, and internet privacy news from around the world. Stay informed with the official blog of ExpressVPN.

Stream Sports guides

Don’t miss out on your favorite sports just because you can’t get to a TV on game day. Stream sports online, privately and securely.

How-to privacy guides

Step-by-step tutorials on topics like how to browse anonymously, delete your Google history, and use Tor to stay private online.

And more

Defeat ISP throttling

Internet service providers can slow down certain content, like video. A VPN lets you bypass throttling and say bye to buffering.

Unlimited bandwidth

Download as much as you want, without your ISP or VPN capping certain kinds of traffic. ExpressVPN gives you unlimited bandwidth.

Use 5 devices simultaneously

Install ExpressVPN on all your devices, and connect five at once. Not enough? Get our router app and connect as many as you want.

30-day money-back guarantee

All plans are covered by a no-hassle 100% money-back guarantee for your first 30 days of service.

get.png

About ExpressVPN

Founded in 2009, ExpressVPN is one of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, enabling millions of active users in 180+ countries to protect their privacy and security online.

A vocal advocate for internet freedom and privacy, ExpressVPN is a proud financial supporter of nonprofit organizations fighting to protect digital rights, including the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the Internet Defense League, OpenMedia, and others.

ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands.

Website https://www.expressvpn.com/

Blog https://www.expressvpn.com/blog/

Support https://www.expressvpn.com/support/

Downloads https://www.expressvpn.com/vpn-software

Store https://www.expressvpn.com/order

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/expressvpn/

Twitter https://twitter.com/expressvpn

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/expressvpn

ega.png

I would like to thank the ExpressVPN Team for this special Christmas giveaway

| 12 x Annual Licenses |

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a nsane member with at least 10 reputation points

Comment on ExpressVPN and its features in a few or two-three sentences

Like/Follow/Subscribe ExpressVPN on their social networks (Optional but appreciated)

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 25 Dec

Good luck

• khanyash changed the title to ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 Annual Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 97
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks for the giveaway. I used expressvpn for some months and i can admit that is very easy to use with very good speed and many many different countries to choose from. Also having the same account for all your devices is really handy. Unlocking streaming TV is easy and also torrent download is fast. Hope to win a license because my financial situation is not good for buying it. Many thanks.

For me this is the best VPN. It has a lot of servers (countries) to choose, very fast speeds and very simple to use. The only downside for me is that is a little expensive for my pocket... So i will try my luck on this giveaway. Thank You

The world’s best VPN. ExpressVPN service includes all the aforementioned functionality. To top it off, it is also the most perfect VPN solution for secure torrenting and accessing streaming channels worldwide.

Thank you for the giveaway contest and really hope to win a license

Please consider me for the giveaway. I have been ExpressVPN customer for more than 2 years without any complaints. 
But do not activated the subscription due to personal economic issues.

will like to activate it again. Thanks.

I used ExpressVPN many times and i think is the most stable fast and secure.

They have lot of servers and the speed is fast without limits.

Compared with the other comercial VPN for years for me is the Top.

What else ? ExpressVPN have it all.

Good luck to everyone.

I found expressvpn servers are quite fast and stable. I didn't faced any interruptions while downloading and browsing for long hours in my previous experience with expressvpn. Thanks for the event.

Thanks for one more great Giveaway. I have been using ExpressVPN in the pass and its really a VPN that gives what promised, I,m interested to try it again now when a chance is here to win a license, so count me in this contest.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. ExpressVPN is the best VPN software after trying many other solutions. It can bypass VPN block in many countries. It is fast with many servers around the world. Connection to the server is quick and let users enjoy anonymous surfing the internet with good security and privacy. I am using it since long time and never have any problem with use. My license is expired and I hope to win a license.

ExpressVPN with a TrustedServer security it will be the most secure and privacy VPN out there Run on Ram

expressvpn-runs-on-ram_2x.jpg?auto=forma

ExpressVPN TrustedServer

https://youtu.be/AzInVv__jK4

I tried ExpressVPN for one month and was very happy with it, would love to have a license !

It is also very easy to install and use !

Hope to get a license soon !

Thanks

+ZtEpH2000

I'm using NordVPN right now, I want to try this VPN, why? because I like these features: No activity or connection logs, Defeat ISP throttling, Unlimited bandwidth.

NordVPN have a lot of servers but they keep logs and speed is not max in my location.

Please count me in.

Thanks.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I did have a subscription for Express VPN for a time but discontinued because it is very expensive !

Also tried many other forums for a giveaway but never succeeded !

But the time I had it never had a disconnection, very reliable and fast.

Truly one of the best VPNs out there.

I just started using expressvpn its really really good and i went for it because awesome youtuber recommended it. So far its awesome and i would very much like key mines about to expire. Thanks for givaway

I heard a lot about this VPN but personally I never used it, so this would be the best opportunity to get acquainted with it and if everything is good under the hood I will happily review it on several blogs and forums. I am an expat living in a strictly censored country, friends and co-workers will hear about ExpressVPN the second I get a fair chance to take it for a spin around the block.

Please count me in for the giveaway license, thanks!

Best happy holidays wishes to everyone

I have used the Trial and it was having fastest speeds of all the VPN services I used. Having fastest speeds when in Trial.... I cant wait to find out how it works on actual annual account. Count me in for giveaway.

tested mod version on android phone and works realy great. would like to use it on my pc too. thx for giving us a chance for giveaway.

Haven’t used this one, do they have GUI client for Arch-based distros?

Edit:

Most VPN services only care for popular Linux distributions like Ubuntu and simply ignore the rest.

And to answer my own question, I watched the video guide and sadly you can only connect via CLI. Not a deal-breaker but still... 😐

It would definitely make the user’s life easier, especially when switching servers.

Expressvpn is the best VPN out there, I use them for all my devices to watch Hulu, Netflix,

HBO, and more tv shows that I won't usually be able to watch in Canada.

They are the most secure VPN services that I know of.

I started using the service a few months ago and really amazed by the performance, unblocks all major Netflix libraries and BBC iPlayer wherever you are.
I tried many services but nothing works as efficiently as ExpressVPN. It's more expensive than most, but you can see why: this is a polished, powerful and professional service.

I have not used ExpressVPN before but would love to have the best in class VPN service provider.

Thanks for allowing to have this opportunity

Thanks and Regards

Kantry123

• khanyash changed the title to ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)
  • Adenman locked this topic
  • Adenman unlocked this topic
  • Matrix unpinned and locked this topic

Archived