[Expired] ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

I want to participate in this giveaways :)

Reason : Because , I really like the ExpressVPN because it have very fast and realizable connection. I help me watch Oversea movies in Hulu and Amazon prime without any lag.

More over ExpressVPN is a good all-round choice of provider with a number of features and options that make it a good choice to use it without any question :)

And offers a range of software for a most popular platforms PC and Android I use both of them.

• Replies 97
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ExpressVPN is the best VPN software after trying many other solutions

1. it having fastest speeds
  2. I have found that Express VPN can stream Netflix, Disney Plus, BBC  Amazon Prime Video, HBO Go, in Full HD.
  3. It’s also very reliable for unblocking YouTube, Google, Facebook, and other popular sites that are often blocked in workplaces
  4. I would love to have a free subscription

thanks.  

ExpressVPN is one of the best and most valued VPN services out there. Judging by the approximate number of subscribers it currently has, it can safely be said that people have not laid their confidence on this VPN provider as such. It has built up great trust with its customers because of the amount of privacy, speed and reliability that it provides. It has so many different servers at so many different places to serve its purpose. Most importantly, it is known to keep no logs of the traffic data, DNS queries, or anything that could be used to identify its user.

Due to the reasons mentioned above, I do have my faith upon their service and so, would definitely like to use this VPN for my own benefits.

@khanyash Thank you brother for another superb Giveaway from ExpressVPN   :clap:

I've tested many VPN's and ExpressVPN is by far the best !  have been using it for 12mths and never had any issues.

I really like the privacy, security & speed of any sever location you select. Most importantly no logs are ever kept.

The 24/7 live chat support for quick info or help  is a must have IMHO all this and much more is what makes 

ExpressVPN — #1 Trusted leader in VPN !!  Please count me in and good luck to everyone..

After trying so many, ExpressVPN is, for me, the fastest and reliable one.

With its very simple interface to use, it has faster servers ever seen with perfect ip address masking, webrtc become useless.

Top security: connection is protected and encrypted with AES-256.

Another most important feature for my use is the defeat isp throttling that bypass buffering and allow play videos smoothly. 

I would really like to win a license for use it every day. Please consider me in. Thanks!

1 one the reason why i'm using ExpressVPN is their one of the kind split tunneling feature. this feature is very usefull for me and i can;t find similar feature on other VPN provider.

another reason of couse the speed. ExpressVPN is quite fast compare with other paid VPN or even free VPN provider. Speed is essetials for me because we live in broadband world with speed 

and the last 1 is privacy. with their no-logs policy, i feel more secure with my online activity without worries about prying eyes

thank for the opportunity and for let me entry this giveaway. Good luck for all fellow participants and congrat to the winner 

I tried trials from Nord, Surfshark, CyberGhost, and Express VPN.

Nord after 2018 issues is not interesting for me.

Surfshark has the best BF deal this year.

ExpressVPN was an ok, good experience. Count me in.

As I try Express VPN, a noticable difference compare to other VPN is, it is fast, and full of servers. It effectively unblock me here in my country.  I hope I could win a subscription.

• khanyash changed the title to ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)
  • Adenman locked this topic
  • Adenman unlocked this topic

ExpressVPN is the most popular VPN, and for good reasons: simple to use, best-in-class encryption, quality of customer service support, speedy connection and a solid commitment to privacy.

Moreover, in addition to being the best VPN, ExpressVPN also ranks as the best VPN for torrenting.

So, if you are ever concerned about who might be peeping over your digital shoulder pick the right VPN: ExpressVPN - What else?

These are my real review of ExpressVPN :

ExpressVPN is like a Formula One car that speed and went fast above 10 M/sec in any racing arena in any country, no matter the straight road, even sharp inclines or turns, it never lowers its speed. 

Everything can be controlled with super modern controls, without ever worrying about being choked up, or going on strike because it violates the signs or rules set by each country. All because ExpressVPN is programmed by qualified and tested experts so that it is able to penetrate the boundaries that may be almost impossible for other similar VPNs. 

As a driver or ExpressVPN user is never disappointed in using it, travel the world confidently with maximum protection.

Hope me still enjoying use this VPN till end 2021 as A Top Rider that always win the racing arena anything happen without any border and limit of times or forever. 

Throught this Christmas and Corona Pandemi that killed more that one million people with working more productive, more safety, and more efficient. God always give Us the power and the health to more resposive to do better in daily life of internet using ExpressVPN as a engine.

ExpressVPN can give you all these features, and the latest version of this program is a serious contender for the best VPN.

Despite the fact that ExpressVPN has always been known for its speed and ability to bypass geoblocks, technology is not standing still: streaming services are developing new geoblocks and are working harder to restrict access to their content. For example, countries like China are creating new levels of blocking, hackers are getting more creative, and competitors are getting better and faster.

That said, ExpressVPN is still one of the fastest and most impressive VPNs I've tested. I must say that I analyzed the work of many VPNs.

I use the ExpressVPN .In my country, news and information is severely censored And it can easily cross the filter bar And one of the best with great support.
High privacy & High speed and easy to use + High security of ExpressVPN features.

The new Lightway feature was initially in beta and is now stable. It connects very quickly and has good speed, and I think the same is true in terms of privacy security.
My license will expire soon.I hope I can use this service again

My trustpilot review
https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5b87e5fd4de5666d34af4926

@khanyashThanks to great giveaway & thanks ExpressVPN.

I would like to use Express VPN for following Reasons

1. Express VPN does not store user data as it based in BVI while there are no data retention laws.

2. It has a kill switch, if enabled as soon as VPN is disconnected Internet to the device will also get disconnected.

3. They have most VPN server's located around the world.

4.  It provides choice of protocols to the end users.

5. Express VPN connections are enqrypted with AES-256 bit encryption.

6. It does not logs users data, so it does not spy on users.

7. It has tolls to check DNS leak, IP secure etc.

8. It allows torrents to be downloaded.

9. It supports split tunneling.

ExpressVPN

• do not collect logs of activity, including no logging of browsing history, traffic destination, data content, or DNS queries.
  • never store connection logs, meaning no logs of IP address, outgoing VPN IP address, connection timestamp, or session duration.
  • collect information about whether a user has successfully established a VPN connection on a particular day (but not a specific time of the day), to which VPN location (but not their assigned outgoing IP address), and from which country/ISP (but not their source IP address).
  • collect minimal usage statistics, for example, they may know that their customer John had connected to their New York VPN location on Tuesday and had transferred an aggregate of 823 MB of data across a 24-hour period.

Express VPN supports nearly all modern VPN technologies, Has a lot of servers in many parts of the world and provides various ways to enable users

access unrestricted internet. It is worth mentioning that they have a zero log policy in place to protect users' privacy and one of the best few ones in the world.

ExpressVPN is the best VPN for speed, security, performance and ease of use.
It has server locations all over the world making it the best VPN choice, no matter where you live.

It also provides users the option of ExpressVPN Router Firmware.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:15 PM, POP3F3 said:

I have been using ExpressVPN for 3 years

Not good enough as per the rules please edit your post to qualify. 

@Petrovic @kantry123  @Zarko @fuzuli  @cinome @waledakmal  @POP3F3

Sorry the same for all above none of you are in !! Two or three sentences is required to qualify for this giveaway

as per the rules please edit your posts if you want a chance to qualify y'all should make the most of this rare opportunity.  

Appreciate the Giveaway, had this VPN for a short time on a Trial Basis, and its really Fast compared to others. Also seemed to always

Get a very fast Connection when I has it. Much better than many Others.

• Matrix unpinned and locked this topic

Archived