[Expired] ExpressVPN Christmas Giveaway (12 x Annual Licenses)

khanyash

The best VPN with fastest speeds, good security, privacy & no logs.

Thanks for giving us a chance to win a license. Good luck for all !!!

• Replies 97
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been using VPN Express for a year
I have to say that a VPN is great
In terms of diversity in servers
In terms of security
In terms of protocol ...
Because I am in Iran and internet censorship is very high here
I need this VPN to bypass censorship

Thanks 

I have been using ZenMate VPN and KeepSolid VPN but looking @ the ExpressVPN amazing features I would like to give a try. 

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks a lot for the contest!

I need this VPN for watching Netflix USA and this one seems to be suitable for watching quality HD streaming.

It is fast, stable and has quality servers.

I shared the contest:

contest share

Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Express VPN is a network masking program that stands out all over the world. It is one of the best VPNs on the market today. It can be downloaded in multiple languages for almost any device, which is a huge incentive.

This guarantees the best download speed without slowing down other activities that can be performed from your computer. It ensures security using an excellent, patented protocol, so that the information you want to protect from third parties will not be exposed.

I really like express VPN because it is quite fast, it has a good upload speed and it allows me to download from sites that limit download (By IP Address). Its graphical interface is friendly and allows you to change the configuration of the VPN network.

Thanks...

According to BestVPN (https://proprivacy.com/vpn/comparison/best-vpn-services), ExpressVPN is the best VPN service this year.

ExpressVPN has many servers, giving very stable access speed.
Therefore, I want to be experienced ExpressVPN like a gift for Christmas.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.

I had never try ExpressVPN that's why I can't give any advice (neither a feedback).

Thank you for this giveaway because it will be an opportunity to try all the features.

After that, it will give me a chance to check these features which sound pretty good.

So after a few months, I will be able to determine which one are really useful and reliable.

To conclude, I hope this one has also a good support.

Why do I want to win a license for ExpressVPN?

Because I don't want to compromise when it comes to my safety/privacy when I am online by paying for a cheaper VPN that I have not "time proven" via personal use. ... I have been using this VPN for years and trust it. 

--- Professional critics and users across the internet love ExpressVPN. If you don't believe me, then GOOGLE search it and find out for yourselves about its reputation.

Features I love:

1.  It's fast
  2. It's military grade encrypted.
  3. It has  160 server locations across 94 countries, including the countries that I tend to visit online.
  4. It is does not keep records of its users activity.
  5. It is based in a country that the "bad actors" in my country's government or their allies can't legally get access to.
  6. It has a "Kill Switch" to prevent apps from connecting to the Internet if the VPN is disconnected.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

Thank you, Khanyash, for this contest.

ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN providers. Server speed is fantastic and they have many servers around the world. It grants access to a lot of streaming services while keeping users protected.

Thanks @khanyash for this great giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Express is an excellent VPN, which differs from others in its quality, I trust this provider, primarily because of security, it works on Trusted Server technology, which means that the server data will not be stored on the hard disk. The device is equipped with a Network Lock security switch. , which in general can block any data or Internet traffic until the device is again protected from possible threats. Plus excellent speed. In general, a cool VPN, five balls.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/1337897523294445570?s=20

I have used some VPNs before, including ExpressVPN. In my opinion, ExpressVPN is the fastest, most secure and private VPN but its price is very expensive, I have only used it for a short period of time and had to switch to another one. I haven't had any chance to try it again yet, so I think this giveaway is an opportunity for me to do that. Thanks a lot.

I've been using Expressvpn for a log time, Its secure, Optimized, and has over 160 Servers all over the world.

I would highly recommend Expressvpn , upon my personal experience.

Thank you

The best VPN with fastest speeds, good security, privacy & no logs.I have been using ExpressVPN for 5 years please count me in this contest.

Express VPN is one of the best VPN services, it is fast, with many servers in different countries and with an excellent privacy policy.
I would like to earn a license.
thanks.
Facebook

Using ExpressVPN almost for one year that is indeed one of best VPN that I use.

I am on fiber 300/200 Mbps, ExpressVPN give me 150/50 Mbps I use it from IRAN with most sophisticated internet filtering and censorship, but connect fast and speed also very fast consider that heavy filtering and deliberate speed throttling.

My personal experience with ExpressVPN

• Give you a feeling of work with a very modern system top to bottom from all aspect front and back end. Everything designed and coded professionally. Like a modern fighter jet fire and forget, I never notice it working on my mobile phone, never dropped for a single time.

• Recommend smart location that come in very handy and have been accurate on all my devices and different connection and OS that I used so far ( Windows, Android, iOS ) if somehow warn previous smart location changed by a better one during connection that would be great.
  • Speed test option test different aspect of servers, download upload and latency then you can choose what is OK for you.
  • Split tunneling is a must for me, there is some local app and web site that refuse working with out of country IPs. It is app base, it would be nice if there is a place to type domain name. This feature missed on iOS I think because apple policy wish see this on iOS too.
  • There is special firmware for selected router brand that convert the router to ExpressVPN custom firmware for ease of connecting device to VPN so no need to install app on each device and connect device with no app support.
  • Windows app alert for new version no auto update feature, you have to go to web page download new version and install afterward I prefer auto download and install.
  • The only downside for me is price, prefer half this price.

Please add me to giveaway

@khanyash
Thanks for the giveaway.

I tested the service on my Android device using the 7 day trial and loved it.
The interface is clear and intuitive, only missing a dark theme and the ability to mark some servers as favourites.

It connects quickly, doesn't decrease bandwidth and it's very stable.

In my country Venezuela, it's essential to have this type of service to fight the censorship government.

I would like to participate and be lucky enough to win a license, please include me.

Cheers.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Comment on ExpressVPN and its features in a few or two-three sentences.
ExpressVPN has a wide distribution of servers across the globe. It is fast and secure, unblocks Netflix and supports OpenVPN UDP/TCP on Android, IKEv1/2 protocols on iOS, Linux, macOS, L2TP protocol on macOS and Windows. It will keep you safe and private online, and unblock restricted websites and apps consistently and reliably. It gives fastest and most stable service and ranks as one of the best VPNs on the market.

https://www.facebook.com/ExpressVPN/ liked.

https://www.youtube.com/user/expressvpn subscribed.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3681680698541978

ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN's with many servers around the world, No-logs policy, fast servers etc. I also want to use the new Lightway : A modern VPN protocol by ExpressVPN . I have used it in past and has I found it to reliable and trustworthy VPN. It successfully unblock websites which are blocked due to geographical restrictions.
Thanks!

Thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway @khanyash 

I would like to win a license key for ExpressVPN in order to use it for acheiving great speeds for my daily internet downloads and online radio streaming. 

Furthermore, I like a lot the android app of this vpn, its lightness and the privacy protection offered. 

From what I tested, the server connection is super fast, the download speed is even better than my ISP gave me and the locations are varied and reliable as no lag was encountered.

As a conclusion, this is a great quality service. 

My share is below:

Twitter

I followed them on my social media. 

ExpressVPN is interesting service. Their office is situated in Caribbean :afro:where sun always shines and temps could go very hot, even on Xmas. Surely 27 degrees Celsius is too much for reindeers. :santa: So I'm not surprised they will send some gifts digitally - yeah, why not for me, please? :sun: Maybe they also have air conditioned office to keep their brains cool because they have invented new Lightway protocol. :idea: Why to sweat on sunshine if there is an easy way? I also appreciate that they support financially nonprofit organizations fighting to protect digital rights. 

I'd be very happy to win an ExpressVPN annual license because ExpressVPN provides a great layer of security for my internet communications.

ExpressVPN is a very reliable service that can help to get around locked content like giveaways that only work in certain regions or region limitations of Netflix, YouTube, etc. For that purpose it's a great plus that they provide many servers in different countries.

I had a chance to test it. In my opinion the best, the speed it offers and the different locations make it very versatile and the best.

Thanks and Regards

• Matrix unpinned and locked this topic

Archived