Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 1

T3rM1nat0Rr3

5 hours ago, sandy4fun34 said:

@Edward Raja & other friends, right now i am using  yaschir patch. The pop up is not appearing. If it does appear again, I shall use Actver activator.

it's working for me too

• Replies 167
  • Views 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it fascinating that they rushed this v6.36 build 1 barely a week after releasing v6.35 build 18 with only minor changes on their changelog.

Tonec usually releases major versions of IDM by weeks apart (e.g. v6.33 to 6.35 = 6 weeks+; v6.32 to 6.33 = 2 weeks+; v6.31 to 6.32 = 4 weeks+; v6.30 to 6.31 = 5 weeks+; v6.29 to 6.30 = 4 weeks+) so I'm kinda suspicious why they pushed this version in such haste. 

Oh well, v6.35 build 18 suits me well for the time being... 😉 

Israeli_Eagle
6 minutes ago, ugatme said:

Tried ActVer v1.5 and unfortunately after 5  minutes popup appeared.

ROFL.........

And @Ali.Dbg patch still works perfectly. :smoke:

1 hour ago, AlexPunk said:

I found the only 1 working patch. After 3 hours of using IDM - no popup

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10921541/999.zip.html

I confirm. These are the patches posted by rushdie with credit to yaschir

1 hour ago, ugatme said:

Tried ActVer v1.5 and unfortunately after 5  minutes popup appeared.

make sure everything has been completely cleaned out. I place a Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 [x64 vcruntime140.dll] in the same directory with the Actver DLL. Using x64 Windows 10.

17 minutes ago, Abacaxi said:

Use your browser and search for «  ublock origin latest beta version ». This one eliminates popups. Just try...and  if not good , click on Remove. Maybe that`s why I do not have popups. (?)

uBlock some pop-ups makes it pass, I also put Poper Blocker and it works. Temporarily I left uBlock to try Greasemonkey which can install scripts with popup blocker function and so far it seems good to me

Site: https://greasyfork.org
Sharecode: /en/scripts?q=popup+blocker

Like I said in the past, once again I haven't met any trouble. Because the tool (such as the Trial-Reset-v1.8.0.5 made by DC (aka @Dukun Cabul) is working fine (under W10-v1607-LTSB).

In the past, it's was also true with the Patch made by D10N4 (aka @xanax). No I didn't try the latest version because my OS remain buggy... That's why I believe it won't work.

What about another medicine ? I haven't give a try because I have found this tool a very long time (at least 5 months). And I rather something which is reliable and simple.

For these reasons folks I can't give another feedback.

One advice, don't forget to check the firewall because it could be a good solution even today. The topic create by @dcs18 is great but I ignore if it was updated because apparently I had chose to vanish... We have lost several good people the(se) last year(s) and I don't why sic...

15 hours ago, rushdie said:

Here's another patch by yaschir, that's working fine with me. See what this one does for you:

Reveal hidden contents

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10918743/Idm.6.36.x.zip.html

(All credit to yaschir )

This one is working fine on my machine! 👍

No offense, because it's one advice @rathaROG and I just need one example.

• Which OS ?
  • Which firewall ?

That's right, very often there is lot a people and they have one trouble (usually the same).

Why we can't help ? that's bad because they don't think to provide this information (which version ?) or neither take the time to reply.

Basically, I have a good reason. For the futur, the people must learn to give us a fews details about your machine !

Otherwise don't try to blame us, because it will be your fault folks. Each question is simple but without those details we wan't be able to help !

Israeli_Eagle
14 minutes ago, Abacaxi said:

For those with popups :- How about adding to the host file the following line  --» 

0.0.0.0              Internet download manager

Oh my............... :lmao:

I hope you mean a joke........ LOL

9 hours ago, keyman said:

Can you recommend a good firewall? The ones I've used so far were all pretty leaky. Thanks.

The ones that I used, is Internet Lock 6.0.6. There's a tutorial for that app too and it's a strong one.

2 hours ago, Ecarion said:

No offense, because it's one advice @rathaROG and I just need one example.

• Which OS ?
  • Which firewall ?

That's right, very often there is lot a people and they have one trouble (usually the same).

Why we can't help ? that's bad because they don't think to provide this information (which version ?) or neither take the time to reply.

Basically, I have a good reason. For the futur, the people must learn to give us a fews details about your machine !

Otherwise don't try to blame us, because it will be your fault folks. Each question is simple but without those details we wan't be able to help !

Thank you for your suggestion! You're right. I love your idea.

However, most of the last posts were talking about pop-up error.. so I think it's not that necessary to put all my machine's info because it's more related to licensing stuff, and it's nothing strange when Tonec starts checking for fake license or something ... 

6 hours ago, rathaROG said:

it's nothing strange when Tonec starts checking for fake license or something ... 

it is. which is why I decided to block IDMan.exe from connecting to the IP's used by Tonec to call home and invalidate the license. IP blocking now serves as a last line of defense apart from applying patches to IDM as the first line of defense.

I can confirm that @AlexPunk patch link above works remarkably even without host blocking. 

But still waiting for @Ali.Dbg medicine for its simplicity and mind you, it held well long enough for those scoundrels from Tonec to finally figure how to neutralize it (like they did in this version) 😂

Moral of the story, never plunge to a new major version simply because its a recent release...new doesn't always mean better 😋  

1 hour ago, Labradoodle said:

Moral of the story, never plunge to a new major version simply because its a recent release...new doesn't always mean better

Thanks for the suggestion, but pop up message (fake serial etc.....) went out with older version at 2020 start .......moving to the new version was a try to solve the issue.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:16 PM, Testina said:

It works here as well, but the "infamous" popup

"IDM has been registered with a fake serial number or the serial number i has been blocked............."

still remains: I now will try with Capitan cleaner......

Could you please explain the detailed process of a new installation using the Actver activator?

Thanks in advance

Well I just used the v1.4 and removed the v1.3 file "netshell.dll".

Update: v1.4 just stopped working for me as well.  Just gonna go for V1.5 and we'll see.

5 hours ago, vhick said:

@Actver patch 1.4 works for me, I don't clean install. I just close IDM, copy and paste actver 1.4, remove old (1.3). then relaunch IDM.

If you check for update from within IDM, you will face the problem again (as I did).  That is perhaps why Actver made v1.5 only non-update.

Hereby I confirm that Actver v1.5 does not work either, at least on my system :pos:

(By not working I mean the fake serial popup appearing)

2 hours ago, DLord said:

Hereby I confirm that Actver v1.5 does not work either, at least on my system :pos:

(By not working I mean the fake serial popup appearing)

You can "cleanup" your IDM registry by following this tutorial, look for @Dukun Cabul, @sledge101 and @Undertaker's solution on the tutorial itself:

Do the cleanup and repatch while in offline mode (no internet connection), start IDM after that and you can safely turn back internet connection.

So far at this time of writing, IP-Block method on IDMan.exe (using strong firewall) + @Actver's dll patch (used v1.4 patch) does work without any popup issue.

18 hours ago, rathaROG said:

This one is working fine on my machine! 👍

Working for me too :) credit to @yaschir
I know @Ali.Dbg is currently working for his new medicine

20 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

The ones that I used, is Internet Lock 6.0.6. There's a tutorial for that app too and it's a strong one.

Thanks for the recommendation, it looks quite promising. Do you have a link for the tutorial?

Archived