Internet Download Manager 6.36 Build 1

T3rM1nat0Rr3

• Replies 167
  • Views 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a sort of cleaner? Even if uninstalled and reinstalled new version, I still receive the message

"IDM has been registered with a fake serial number or the serial number i has been blocked............."

Maybe new year cracks fault?

It seems that with the advent of year 2020, both Ali.Dbg's existing patch and Actver's dll patch v1.3 cannot stop the registration nag screen. Have not tested other fixes.

3 minutes ago, rushdie said:

It seems that with the advent of year 2020, both Ali.Dbg's existing patch and Actver's dll patch v1.3 cannot stop the registration nag screen. Have not tested other fixes.

seems they all don't work as well....better, they work, but the message

"IDM has been registered with a fake serial number or the serial number i has been blocked............."

pops up sometimes asking for a new serial number

......................"shit happens"

Even with the v1.4 of Actver's dll, the same thing is happening to me after some time. I used the updateable crack for testing. Maybe the non-updateable one works.

18 minutes ago, rushdie said:

Even with the v1.4 of Actver's dll, the same thing is happening to me after some time. I used the updateable crack for testing. Maybe the non-updateable one works.

Thanks for the nfo, I was just trying it (updateable). Uninstalled all for the tenth time, I don't know what to do, be careful KIS identify non updateable as a virus....maybe a false positive, maybe not.....

4 hours ago, Testina said:

Is there a sort of cleaner? Even if uninstalled and reinstalled new version, I still receive the message

Maybe new year cracks fault?

Yes there is a cleaner:

Site: https://gist.github.com
Sharecode: /CHEF-KOCH/1bb6b2f6d48b0067e1ff

Just download and run the .bat file.

I used it and it worked perfectly, i no longer get the " IDM has been registered with a fake serial..." message.

1 hour ago, rushdie said:

Did you remove the old file (v1.3) ?

14 minutes ago, rushdie said:

yes.

Then I guess I'm just lucky because its working for me.

1 hour ago, DLord said:

Then I guess I'm just lucky because its working for me.

It works here as well, but the "infamous" popup

still remains: I now will try with Capitan cleaner......

Could you please explain the detailed process of a new installation using the Actver activator?

Thanks in advance

I don't know why but I can't use the upload.ee server.
Would much appreciate if anyone could upload the v. 1.4 for idm by @ actver, using another server.

3 minutes ago, rushdie said:

Zippy mirror:

Site: https://www55.zippyshare.com
Sharecode: /v/ZdwCMIWJ/file.html

Now I am receiving the message --» File does not exist on this server

:pope:

1 minute ago, Abacaxi said:

Now I am receiving the message

It's still there. I just checked. Copy all the characters from "https:" to ".html", remove the unnecessary parts and see what happens.

26 minutes ago, Abacaxi said:

Now I am receiving the message --» File does not exist on this server

:pope:

It's because when you click the link and paste the rest of the sharecode after the number in the link will be 51 instead of 55, change it to 55 and it will work.

tested Capitan "Internet Download Manager fake serial leftovers remover IDM cleaner", activator from Activer.....IDM works, but pop-up of fake serial number still appears

I'm the only one? (win10 here......). Could somebody from well working stuff tell me his installation (and cleaning) process?

2 minutes ago, Testina said:

I'm the only one? (win10 here......)

You're not the only one. Nothing seems to be working at present to stop the nag screen. Even Actver's non-updating crack is failing to stop it from appearing.

24 minutes ago, Capitan said:

It's because when you click the link and paste the rest of the sharecode after the number in the link will be 51 instead of 55, change it to 55 and it will work.

@Capitan , worked !

Let me see if the activator works too.

:dance:@Actver activator 1.4  works fine. I am happy again...hopping this time will work forever !

:party:

To the people that are receiving the annoying pop-up of fake serial here's what i did for myself and it worked.

1- Export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DownloadManager" registry key. (If you want to keep your settings and download history).

2- Uninstall IDM with Total Uninstall, maybe Revo Uninstaller will work too.

3- REBOOT PC.

4- Install IDM.

5- Open/import the registry key you saved on step 1.

6- Run the cleaner i posted above (https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/361247-internet-download-manager-636-build-1/?do=findComment&comment=1541929)

7- Copy the Actver .dll into IDM instalation folder.

And that's it, i did this and no longer am i getting the annoying pop-up.

Archived