Some more things that I noticed 🐛

TrojanK

1. When using Nsane Light/Dark theme (on Desktop), there is nothing listed under nsane.down menu...all I see is a black strip.
  2. An image in a post (spoiler) seems to be coming out of the post area. It is so on Desktop as well as Phone (screenshot below)...strange!EUeiF9X.png
    Spoiler

3. There's someone anonymously viewing my to-be-created topic...stranger!! - screenshot
  4. See..that's me after Signing Out, under WHO'S ONLINE list                        EXYhi5U.gif
  5. Error code: EX1040 - screenshot
  6. Horizontal scrollbar! (on Desktop and Phone) - screenshot                      T7FYyd8.pnghhqgio0.png
    Spoiler

7. New replies notifications - GIF
  8. NaN (on Phone) - screenshot                                                                                                                                                                                            7gtfQkw.png
  9. Found 4 errors in text?!                                                                                     Je2lDhS.gif
    Spoiler
  10. reacted to a post in a topic screenshot                                                                                                                          POYNVDq.png
    Spoiler

It was a Like

11. BOM (Byte Order Mark) characters?!                                                               Ies5CuH.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dushyantsinh Chavda

Hi Admin / Staff,

Can this cause of anonymous sign in ?

• Administrator

Nope. This is very normal and what are you seeing is the recently browsing by the forum you are going to post the topic on, and not the topic you've not posted yet.

For example, I'm going to create a topic on News & Updates while I'm on creating this new topic I will see the members who are viewing News & Updates topics.

• TrojanK changed the title to Some more things that I noticed 🐛

Archived