[Contest] Internet Download Manager (3x Lifetime + 12x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

• Replies 173
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chlorophyll

Add me IN.

The best download manager on EARTH.

use to download each and everything with IDM ONLY

been using patched version all along.

no harm in getting a free lifetime key for an excellent download manager:D:D

Thanks for the giveaway of this awesome product. IDM speeds up the download process it download a file in many parts thus resulting a high speed download on a low network speed. Beside this it have many other great features I can not explain them all but some are Resume Support, Automatic file types detection, Direct You Tube download and many other features.

I like IDM because of it's unmatched features. Hoping to get a lifetime license.

Thank you for the giveaway. 

IDM is the best download manager for Windows. I'd like a lifetime license to avoid all the hassles of dealing with alternatives that are inferior, not to mention the regular updates which make IDM easily one of the most popular download managers out there, even against freeware.

Agree with everyone else...best d/l manager available. Thanks for hosting this contest Myna. And thank you Mike Beeger for supplying licenses. Good luck everyone including me! :towel:

Thank you for the giveaway. 

IDM is best soft for downloading without interruption and good speed.

Thank you for this contest.

I need IDM because this is the best download manager for me. 

BIG THX, i think the best ONE!  I'd like a lifetime license ^^

Only ever created best download manager.fast and reliable.

Count me in.

Best download manager. Easy to download,site grabber features is amazing for downloading multiple files.

Count me in.

I simply love IDM as this is my number 1 download manager of choice, so I would like to experience a lifetime romance with it. B)

Thanks for this great giveaway!

I would like to win the license because this is the best download manager that increases download speeds by up to 5 times.

i have been using so far may be more than 10 years.

The Question is why i use or like idm. my answer is it is best ever the download manager because like its away some features like

1. accelerated Download speed. everyone loves to download their files faster and idm is best it no other can compete like as faster as idm. 

2. Pause and resume future to download 

3. youtube video or any video that dont give option to download directly there idm helps you to download that file in just one click

4.sometimes it also happens with idm that your half downloaded files not resume in normal case but idm refresh download link feature make it very helpful to resumed file from there it pause or disconnected from internet.

5.idm can able to download easily from any browsers like chrome Mozilla or Microsoft edge browser.

i loved it because of its away some feature 

Thank you for asking lovevale feedback about idm. its always best and as they are.

Winners Announcement:

BydBikQ.png

Winners, please pm me within 7 days or else the license will be offered to the person who is next in line. 

Congratulations to all :cheers:

@HungUT @stajke @DonyMach1 @cosy @nsanelyi @dinosaur07 @edgein @Rekkio @Phantom Blade @jollydan @Future Soldier @Mehdi @chlorophyll @nIGHT @DiamondMon

There's also a consolation prize winner :P He's getting this license for his years of service to this forum. I hope he won't retire anytime soon.

And he is..... @ARMOUR. He'll be getting a Lifetime IDM license from me.

I'll be giving away an extra license from time to time to the deserving people. It could be anyone from a normal Member to Veteran.

And the rest of the people who didn't win an IDM license, I hope to see you in the next giveaway. :) 

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived