[Contest] Internet Download Manager (3x Lifetime + 12x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

DiamondMon

The BEST DL Manager!

I've been using it for 5 years. If possible, we would be glad to receive the correct lifetime serial number! Thank you for understanding!

Twit - 

https://twitter.com/DiamondMonday/status/1004955090078371841

Edited by DiamondMon
add twit

Dean213

I like IDM because I have used it before and tested it against other Internet Downloaders.  Each time IDM came up "head above shoulders" compared  to that of competing software.  

Shared on twitter:  link

• Matt pinned this topic

I’m in for this one, I have been using IDM for years and it’s the best one for all my download needs. Hopefully getting a lifetime license. :)

• Like 2

When downloading (youtube video/audio & multi download) it is really useful.
appreciate any opportunity to use it.

Regards.

wallofasgard

I love the user friendly interface,the product itself is easy to use even for beginners.The browser integration is also great.And most of all,no annoying advertisements.This is the only download manager that im comfortable to use and probably the only one i would use.

Regards.

Despite of its interface, it is very powerful download manager. No one will beat this download manager, you can try it and compare it. These download manager is so light in resources.

Thanks for the contest!

hoursokaon

I want it, please count me in because it is the best internet download manager ever with high speed and manageable!!!

Very fool description, Cool! I hope it wasn't copy/paste from elsewhere. I can say that this program have all the best in genre. And everybody know this. No need explain. But, please, count me too for the game. :notworthy::lol::rolleyes: 

Internet Download Manager is my go to download manager for Daily Use.  It grabs online streaming videos easily and speeds up everything from small files, to multi-gigabyte ones.

I would love a license.  :)

I use IDM already for several years, it suits me perfectly to my expectations. I will be happy to acquire a license for life.

^_^

Supremo Phantom

I have been using this download manager for more than 12 years now, and it has been the best experience ever..

the interface is simple, the configuration provides a wide variety of options, supports all browsers, the integration into other apps is easy, the speed is good, and it certainly performs better than most other download managers, and i have tested quite a few of them.

If I could get a lifetime license, i would love to stick with it for a lifetime :)

yeayyy...

I hope i'll get this licence since i has though this software is awesome for downloading any files..

i hope my name will be on random.org... hehe

Internet Download Manager is the best download manager I have ever used. I am using a 1-year license. Hope to get a lifetime license from this giveaway.

I've wanted to download as many files, movies, etc. relevant to my needs using IDM. Pls. count me in! Thanks!

Internet Download Manager is one of the fastest download manager for windows. I would like to have a license

I've tried many other download managers but nothing can beat IDM.

IDM is far more reliable than anything I've tried.

Hopefully I can get legit license now. :lol:

Best Download Manager..........

JUST BEST

Thank you.

• Matt unpinned this topic