[Contest] Internet Download Manager (3x Lifetime + 12x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

I would like to get a license for my favorite downloader, IDM.

It has the best, simple GUI.

Never won a giveaway before. Hope it's the first time.

• Replies 173
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the Giveaway!
Internet Download Manager is the best download manager which can pause/resume/schedule/queue downloads. I have been using it for years and unfortunately my licence was expired last month. I am eager to win this license to continue using this great product.

Many thanks for the giveaway. I'm using it for many years now and after testing other similar software, it is the best product on the market. So count me in and good luck to the other participants

Thanks Myna for this Great GiveAway.

I like IDM and want a license because IDM is the best download manager that exists and i can download from YouTube and... with no problem  and my IDM license has been expired.

monstertruckpa

Thank you Myina before I was using jdownloader, it was good but it was very heavy, later searching and looking for a software that I can downloaded videos from youtube and other streaming hosting  I found internet download manager, I discovered that it was light and adapted to my clicks in all browsers. from there I decided to stay with him.

Did I read the correct word (lifetime) ?

According to my memories, it doesn't exist since several years. Because IDM has decide to remove this kind of licenses. Unless I'm wrong (a confusion with another software) ?

A very very long time ago, my plan was to buy one (license) for a decent price. Because for me too IDM is very good software (and that's another great giveaway).

PS : No I haven't any trouble with trouble with IDM. Then no I don't need to participate (and leave a chance to someone else)..

Future Soldier

Wasnt using IDM for while , now i again need this as cant manage my DL's

thank you very much for giveaway .

idm is best download manager everyone know it :)

user able download file faster with it

and it have excellent feature called resume which make it perfect

i like to have license of it.

thanks

i think idm one of the must have tools installed on PC.. so i want to have a legit licence.

thanks for your giveaway..

IDM has a simple to use GUI and beginners can use it, and experts can also use it for lots more then just downloading.

AR Engineer

Thank you @Myna for this giveaway

This tool is best from all of its competitors

It will be great for me to have one License of it

Regards.

IDM was the first download manager I used in my life. After that, I tried so many other download managers but no one could beat it.

P.S. - IDM is the only reason I installed WINE in my Ubuntu.

Thanks @Myna I would love to have a license :)

Internet Download Manager is one of the best download managers I've tried so far.

One feature I like the most is the video grabber, which can help users download webpage embedded videos easily. 
The speed acceleration is awesome too.

I just hope Internet Download Manager would get better at the speed of assembling the downloaded file parts, especially for large size files.

IDM is the software I use for years, and it saved me countless times back when I had a 512kbps connection:

It has an awesome resume function that works even on freemium filehosts, and it successfully catches all browser downloads.

This software also accelerated my downloads by atleast 200% (I set it to 16 connections) from 200kb/s to the max. my connection allowed back in the time.

I checked EagleGet and JDownloader screenshots, but they don't look like IDM: IDM has a nice Windows XP look that fits it perfectly.

By the way, if Crackingpatching did not make an IDM Patch, I would never have known about it.

Also, I love the Video downloader: unlike crappy download websites, IDM downloads videos straight from the source without any intermediary site. For e.g. YouTube IDM will download the googlevideo feed directly.

Big thanks to @Myna for great gift !!!

Internet Download Manager is the best tool for download manager ever with high speed and manageable !

I hope to be a winner of lifetime license key, count me in please !

providensia

the best download manager on earth, surely.

after years using idm without genuine license i think it's time to get the license from giveaway.

hope i can win

pushkargogte

No download manager is good compared to Internet download manager as it provides speedier downloads as well as it manages download parts better.

I will be happy if I won the lifetime license.

Trimmer_M83

Thanks for the giveaway!

IDM is the best download manager on the planet..

I like to have LT license for my home and office use.

p/s count me in too...

My Share : 

Damm OP you must be rich. By joke aside, did i read it correctly or does it say Lifetime. How did you get that one?

But anyways i would like one doesn't matter which one.

Why do I like/prefer it....because it works were many others have failed me in the past, I'm a die-hard user :D

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived