[Contest] Internet Download Manager (3x Lifetime + 12x 1Year Licenses)

Myna

• Replies 173
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been using IDM for 10 years now

it will be great if I can get one of those licenses

thanks so much :)

khanyash

@Myna Thank you for the WONDERFUL giveaways!

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is simple the best in its category. There are few download managers but none compare to the Stability, Reliability and Speed of IDM. It has many many impressive features, download acceleration, download management, video-audio download, browsers and applications support, proxy servers support, scheduler, drag and drop, customizable interface, multilingual and many more.. Dev is excellent with IDM development, fixes and improvements.

IDM is my favorite and a must have software for me as in my country ISPs throttle the net speed a lot. Hope I get lucky and one of the lifetime license winners!

dinosaur07

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @Myna.

This is definitely the best download manager on the market and who doesn't need it?

:)

It really accelerates the download speeds and help us save time.

Count me in please.

The best download manager. Makes everybody life easy on the net when it come to downloading stuffs from various inputs i.e. d/l data files, audio or video from any source.

Internet Download manager is my first choice to install whenever I reinstall Windows, but I can only use IDM for trial. Please give me 1 license. Thank you.

I am in 8)

IDM is best download manager ! ;)

Hope to postpone searching for some ways to avoid license check for a year, or maybe for life :P

Thanks @Myna for contest. You are great ! :notworthy:

Thank you for the contest. I would like to have an IDM license key, this program served me well for many occasions, but i can't afford a license key.

---

i tested many download managers. normally im a fan of open source software. but after testing a bunch of download managers, i noticed IDM is the best.

why? first, its very good organazied. all other download managers are hard to understand.

second, it has useful options for example.. limit the download speed. i totally need option.

third, they dont lie when they say "we will boost your speed". when downloading via firefox, the download speed is sometimes unstable and not maximal. but when downloading the same file via IDM, the speed is stable and max most of the time.

so in conclusion.. compared to other download managers, IDM is very useful and doesnt lie with promises. thats why i really would like to get a license key, and if possible a lifetime key because i prob will use that download manager for a very long time if there will not be a better one released in the future.

its obvious thats some people cant afford it and so, thanks for giving me and us the chance to win a key.

Thanks for the giveaway @Myna.

IDM is a handy tool that allows you to increase the download speed, supporting the resume and downloading on a schedule.

twitter

facebook

Dr. Blythe™

Internet Download Manager (IDM) can download almost everything I need to download. Compare to built in downloader of my browsers, IDM can reached the maximum speed of my bandwidth. I once bought a 1 Year license because I hate cracks and patcher. Winning a license from this giveaway will surely help me to use the program more.

It perfectly works for me. Love its File grabber feature.

Count me in too for this awesome giveaway.

Count me in bro love to have this program best out there as we all no :D

P.S Thanks @Myna for being part of our community and contributing such wonderful content :cheers:

Druboo_666

Like it because

• One of the best software in its class.
  • like the simple GUI
  • awesome integration with all popular bowser

been using it for near 6 years.

hope can get a lifetime serial thanks.

I was tempted to use IDM, but I hate to search for a medicine on every new program's version.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I like very much IDM. Because of me all of my colleages from my university uses it. ... :)

I would love a key

Thanks @Myna

The best super fast download manager and the best I have ever used

i love how batch download work, first download chunks and then you can select what you want download
but also hate it because there is a lot of room to improve batch download like more than max 1000 generated links, more precise selection options, more than one different wildcards (something like domain.com/year(*1)/month(*2)/day(*3)/uppercaseletter(*4)/lowercase(*5)/filename.xxx ), resize batch download window so you can see whole url's in address/first file/second file/last file and so on and on, small things...
actually nothing was improved for years, from build to build only support for new browser versions, catching video streams and default part of changelog: "- Fixed bugs"

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived