Welcome Back

DKT27

I noticed my name went blue and then a hour later it went down again and now its back up and its black again no worries we can fix the color of peoples names later lets make sure that the bigger problems get fixed and stay that way.  Also again thank you DKT27 for getting the forums working again your fucking awesome.

• Replies 291
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too had a problem logging in "yesterday". Was ok 2 days ago but yesterday there was no luck at all. Could browse the site no problem but when I logged in, all froze like it had been for the past handful of weeks, BUT, this morning I logged in no problems (of course I have to be logged in to type this - don't I..??). Yes site is slow as said previously but I am sure most of us are just happy to be able to enjoy nsaneforums once again. We are patient and can wait until things get better.. Just glad to be back..

InsaneAl

@DKT27 Please suggest this Note to Nsaners: After login, all members of the forum have to change the theme to "IPS Default 2" and never change until informed by Admins. This is to make sure that members don't have issues due to customized themes/IPB future updates. Also, this would help concentrate Admins/Staff/nsane team on most urgent fixes to stabilize the forum.

Update: @DKT27 Thanks for the details in the next comment. However, if members tried my suggestion, it'd be helpful for nsane team to switch all members to next default theme which you'll enable if the current default breaks without the viewing issue which happened this time.

• Administrator

Here is the thing guys. The forums will break again. This is due to a big bug in the forum software which breaks the new theme every few hours.

When it breaks again. I have another, special and different theme to try. Which I will only enable after this one breaks. If that does not work, expect this to be a long and hard thing to fix which might take some good amount time to do so.

Nice to see the familiar faces again after such a long time - I missed this place for my daily fix :D

43 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Here is the thing guys. The forums will break again. This is due to a big bug in the forum software which breaks the new theme every few hours.

When it breaks again. I have another, special and different theme to try. Which I will only enable after this one breaks. If that does not work, expect this to be a long and hard thing to fix which might take some good amount time to do so.

Whatever is going to happen - we are with you guys.

We are very grateful and appreciate the way you honestly shared the info :  ex ante rather than ex post.

@DKT27, please note that keeping us informed helps create a real community around current events - out of just a bunch of angry and demanding anonymous "users".

next time when nsane forum or site  this nsane channel on discord https://discord.gg/xQCemSe 

I think you know Discord when no use google every good user of nsane and Staff welcome 

I really missed being here with you all...
It has become noticeable how many blogs and sites are dependent on here: only free and bland applications have been posted since "our" absence...
In spite of the "rebels" who have not lost time to detract our community, it's tasty to see them swallowing their own vomit back...
Long live to NF!!!

Archived