DKT27

• Replies 291
  • Views 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...glad you are back...

Had actually lost faith this time...

And of course, a happy new year

Am so glad and grateful to see you up again. Been checking daily, and was beginning to lose hope for a return.  Great stuff, thanks for hanging in.

I know you will come back. I always check the site if it is alive. I access in Tapatalk if I look for something. Congrats in your great comeback!

Welcome Back everyone :)

Miss ya all. Happy new Year

All is well, that ends well!

(Although amount of bugs present)

Perhaps for a back up comms etc few places where info was available should be made known to everyone, in case of something happening in the future?

-FB... Well, there was that

-Twitter... There where few members there

-discorg app server discussion

-Even reddit, SuprBay there where questions asked, lengthy discussion on MDL

-WhatsApp has been discussed (I think somebody had invited me there, with my old mobile number), but better be (safer) TelleGram , (although none are 100% safe)

- (don't use IRC anymore), but there where few contacts group (several years ago)

Anyway, Hello ! :wave:

Note to @everyone

There are individual(s) and/or groups that harbor ill will against our community.

He or they are creating many accounts and sometimes impersonates someone too.

Some of their accounts are in the level of VIP or Veteran.

The modus they most likely to make is to pm members here and try to get close to them and he/they will gather your info and will use it and abuse it.

He/They are trying to measure how much you know and who you knew (contacts) here and on the other forums.

This is the internet, a lot of people have bad motif that is waiting for you to fall on their bait.

If someone wants to talk then why not open a public topic here were anyone can read it and maybe warn others if someone is phishing for info.

If you want to socialize then there is the social network, why here of all the places? Right? Unless he is baiting for info to use against you.

It's ok to make friends here but set a limit.

There is a place in internet were this d1cks4cking is still ongoing and I just let them continue their business as I don't care about them.

They seem to like and enjoy this kind of thing happening to them.

You know me, I don't get involve in rumors and shitty talks.

I have screen shots proof of their stupidity and paranoia.  :P

Good luck to multiple accounts user(s) who often use other accounts to posts "likes" to his other accounts and even set a conversation on his own self.

:rofl:

Archived