Welcome Back

DKT27

I'm really happy to back home!

• Replies 291
  • Views 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was suffering from withdrawal syndrome...
WELCOME BACK!!!

Finally!!

Every day refreshed my favorites...Every day.

Thanks guys. Welcome to the jungle...Again!!!

Claudio

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Kerry4444 said:

No share code anymore?

See this. Basically it's broken from before the forums had stopped working.

Anyways, I have enabled everything back and all the basic things except sharecode and other buttons are back to original now. If you guys have any bugs then do let me know about it.

Another thing, after the upgrade, I'm seeing a lot of members using big signatures. Please read the Guidelines and use appropriate sizes for signatures here.

18 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

See this. Basically it's broken from before the forums had stopped working.

Anyways, I have enabled everything back and all the basic things except sharecode and other buttons are back to original now. If you guys have any bugs then do let me know about it.

Another thing, after the upgrade, I'm seeing a lot of members using big signatures. Please read the Guidelines and use appropriate sizes for signatures here.

I took my signature down. I’ll upload an appropriate one.

welcome back guys  :dance:

really missed my favorite forum

28 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I just noticed that PMs are not working....any fix for that?

Holy smokes Nsane reurns. didn't realise how reliant I was on the Front Page software updates until the break. forced me to search elsewhere. Still not found anywhere as good, and thats for regular freeware > Thankfully the links were still working  even if the versions were outdated.sumo just isn't as good as here.Hope all goes well from now on, ni appreciate all the work to get things rolling again. Im typing on my android box so sorry about the poor typing.:lol:

• Administrator
Just now, dodo248 said:

I just noticed that PMs are not working....any fix for that?

IPB is utter crap. Just checked. New PMs are indeed not working. One can reply to previously made PMs though.

Wait a day or so. If it does not get fixed, then we need to contact IPB again.

I send PM to @psyko666  a few minutes after the start of the nasane and write send 

@kasper, you sent a message to a member listed in your recent conversations? I tried to send a PM to a member from the post, and it didn't work...

Oh Happy Day... Nsane is BAAAACK!!!! Thanks for all your hard work, Great job.

I am heading out on vacation and i know i am gonna have a lot of posts to read when i get back. And that's gonna be heaven!!!

Archived