• Replies 291
  • Views 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ?, I was so bore without nsane lol

congrets and welcome back.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CarterTaz said:

Excellent, so glad you are back. Hey, I hope you made a list of all the TROLLS on Facebook that was trash talking you. I'm sure that most were people with their own SHIT-SITE, that relied on getting everything from nsane and posted it at their SHIT-SITE.

Funny thing that. Some of those comments were funny, but some were cheap. I must mention, we were reading all of them. We preferred not to interfere though, as we thought fixing the site and making announcements was far more important than dealing to individual posts.

Having said that, some of those posts, whether positive or the ones criticizing, were quite motivating for us.

Meanwhile, please bare with us while we fix the plugins here.

I can hardly express my gratitude - and I was devastated and greatly concerned during its downtime.  This site is far too precious, far too valuable to go down.  Let me know if there is any way I can be service to the forums.

I think the last thing I know is that I'm on one Czech forum moderator and I know with the admin and manage the forum and especially like nsane is really rough although the forum is running on IPB software what is paid forum softeare with him should be support much to level our forum runs on SMF which free forum sofrware and edit it, but so

we have our disagreement with discord  channel  https://discord.gg/xQCemSe for everyone

• Administrator
1 minute ago, kasper said:

I think the last thing I know is that I'm on one Czech forum moderator and I know with the admin and manage the forum and especially like nsane is really rough although the forum is running on IPB software what is paid forum softeare with him should be support much to level our forum runs on SMF which free forum sofrware and edit it, but so

we have our disagreement with discord  channel  https://discord.gg/xQCemSe for everyone

I actually did think about changing the forums software - nothing can be done without Lite's and shought's approval though. Turns out, it's not possible to convert IPB 4.2 - one we use and it's database to another software forums.

Well, I personally feel like I'd lost my money wallet several weeks ago and now it's been handed in and returned to me. :D 

We'll done to all those 'back-room boys and girls' :)

I have been checking every day in the hope that my favorite site would be back-and it is! There's a lot going on these days such as Meltdown and Spectre and am anxiously looking forward to getting my tech info fix. Along with everyone else-WELCOME BACK!!!!!

• Administrator
Just now, shorty6100 said:

I have been checking every day in the hope that my favorite site would be back-and it is! There's a lot going on these days such as Meltdown and Spectre and am anxiously looking forward to getting my tech info satisfied. Along with everyone else-WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Concerning indeed those security issues are. I'm not sure what impact it's going to have on our servers.

1 minute ago, DKT27 said:

I actually did think about changing the forums software - nothing can be done without Lite's and shought's approval though. Turns out, it's not possible to convert IPB 4.2 - one we use and it's database to another software forums.

I do not think it should change the forum software I wrote about IPB's support being paid software and there should be support at the level that I thought and for the occasion I wanted to really go to the discord channel because we have long been ignorant here is spiusta super people and there is a lot of superl people for me and or write me to translate it 

35 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

- nothing can be done without Lite's and shought's approval though.

thats too bad......they need to step down and let someone more interested in the site run the site....not some young punk tho :) 

Hey guys, thank you for bringing nSane back !   :D    :showoff:  :flowers:  :clap:   :cheers:

depositphotos_59361347-stock-illustratio

Hurray-GIF.gif%20

Glad to see the site back, cross fingers for not go down so long time again, hope it stays online :)

Archived