Soon I will be saying goodbye :(

HandyPAF

Sorry for my absence. I had an accident the other day - suddenly got dizzy, light-headed and nauseous all at once. I collapsed while walking and hit my head on the pavement. Had to be treated for a minor concussion but I am mostly alright now. I will return with more info or updates.

software182

What ? it's been 1 month and i never see this thread ? 

It's a sad news actually :( you're a very kind person.. and i hope everything goes well ! Stay Strong my friend !

3 hours ago, HandyPAF said:

Sorry for my absence. I had an accident the other day

There is no nsaner close enough geographically to offer assistance?

11 hours ago, jabrwky said:

There is no nsaner close enough geographically to offer assistance?

Not that I am aware of. I have reached out to anyone and everyone that could possibly help. I'm all alone in reality but you are all with me in spirit and I thank the Lord for all of your kind words, encouragement, consideration and generosity. If it weren't for you all, I would not be here today.

If someone wants/can help HandyPAF aka PocketAppZ, the following link can be useful: http://paypal.me/pocketappz
He really needs help, moral support is very very helpful, but economic aid is crucial. Some of us are already helping but this is not enough, put your hand on conscience, few $ for each one become many (never too many) for him, who lives in the street with nothing...

-=[4lfre1re]=-

Sorry, friend...  I'm in bad economic situation (I have 3 sons + mortgage), but I know that you are worse yet... I hope that this help you a little...

A hug... ;-)

dDxZXFh.png

Edited by alfreire

Hi Handy,

Good to hear you again, we were really worried, having seen no sign of you in about two weeks.

Thank you for the update, I wish you a quick recovery, take care!.

You know, your small developer community is waiting for you on the Discord board.... be well , hope to see you soon.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 23/8/2017 at 3:18 AM, clubhouse said:

Anybody heard from paf, off-nsane? as in  via email etc.

New problems, some days ago, but I haven't other info :(

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's quite unfortunate that you've to go through all these. I really hope that things get better. Stay strong. 

4 hours ago, HandyPAF said:

Yes, that profile is mine. I am PocketAppZ, changed my username awhile back when I opened my HandyPAF Portables blog with Dave Green (may he Rest In Peace)

I only had a phone for a long time there so I occupied that forum to get games and stuff to pass the time.

Hang in there brother, we are all praying for your good health, stay strong :showoff:

Edited by nsan3

@HandyPAF be strong as God said, He will take your pain and sufferings. As our life here on earth is inevitable, death by man is way better than the day of his birth. My prayers are with you! God bless!

• 2 months later...

All unnecessary comments have been removed, If members don't have anything nice to say here please move on

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Take care man. If you are still alive and have found the strength to keep living, may God/Force/whatever you believe in strengthen you through your journey until the end.

If you have passed away... You know you're missed and  may you find the peace in the your next journey/heaven/valhalla/whatever the place that you are belong to be.