Soon I will be saying goodbye :(

HandyPAF

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, nIGHT said:

Yes, something like https://www.gofundme.com/

But, I won't start it since I am nobody here and I don't want to be responsible for it or don't want to be involve in a controversy in case something might happen like money was not receive by handypaf. I think it would be better if you start it since you're our admin here then it is alright I guess.

Someone who can reach him directly or through indirect means and can make sure it reaches him are better of doing it. In addition to that I believe my countries laws are quite confusing and strict when it comes to transferring money to a different country. Someone from same country or better same state or even better same city who can reach him are better able to do this.

10 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Someone who can reach him directly or through indirect means and can make sure it reaches him are better of doing it. In addition to that I believe my countries laws are quite confusing and strict when it comes to transferring money to a different country. Someone from same country or better same state or even better same city who can reach him are better able to do this.

Ok then, so any willing admin or willing staff close to his location should be the one start the campaign.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, nIGHT said:

Ok then, so any willing admin or willing staff close to his location should be the one start the campaign.

I doubt anyone is near him here.

Also, someone needs to find ways for the money to reach there.

So much to read :o 

I will look into all the information provided by @nIGHT

I very much appreciate your research and thank you for taking the time to gather that info and present it to me. It should be most helpful!

As for donations, I am not the type of person who would go out of my way to ask others for help, whether it be money, food or anything else. It may be the stubborness in me or it may be the struggle I had to endure to get as far as I did, but I am proud of the little independence I have and it shames me to ask for things. But maybe that is what hindered me in life, prevented me from becoming more than I am. Thank you for the ideas and information, all of you. If you want to donate, I don't know how you would get it to me. If you donate money I can only receive it via PayPal. I think there's a donate link in my signature but if you want to donate, please only donate what you can spare. I don't want to be a burden, don't want anyone giving me their entire paycheck or anything like that. I am a modest and humble man, possessing only the bare essentials spare one or two "toys" (like a computer but that poor thing died) so I would feel bad if you all donated and I still ended up dying. I wouldn't be here to have an opinion about it, but I don't want my last emotion to be guilt because I would feel like even though I fought as best I could, I still failed to overcome this wretched disease. I would feel like I failed you guys/gals.

Read from the beginning .... it moves me ...

In Religious mode; First of all, first of all. God, always God.
You can say that alone, but in reality he is the one who sees for us, to breathe, to see the sun

To leave, when the sun falls, we also put you in prayer and we invite you to do the same

He himself knows our problems, he knows us ever since we came into the world. The obstacles you are in

Passing on, you know those people like you, in your situation, that's bravery to face and not lower your
guard.

I love it, my friend HandyPAF.

With your brothers, try to get them to your message, tell them that you love them, that you love them as

Family, If you have not told them that, it is time that you return to that family bond, deal with them, not

Gates pride

He's surrounded you with the Nsane and we've got the best version of you. I personally admired many

Jobs here from nsane and all are very professional, especially what you do. When you do a job

Great, that's loving what you do.

Faith does not make things happy, it makes them possible.

I like that character, when you say: you improvise to do things when you feel confused.

Now pay attention to this: God never improvises, God always has a plan. Now i hope you realize

That everything in life has a meaning, and sea with health, with illness, live life with smiles, try to

Live life to the fullest and count on us, give encouragement and receive it.

Ten friends, everything will work out

When we pray for others, the whole universe prays for us.

He who has faith in God will not sink in the waters, but will walk on them.

God is the one who gives me the strength to go forward.

Fight like a lion, fight hard, with enthusiasm ... Thank God for every dawn.

Take care of our desires and God bless you.

From your friend MCart3r.

handypaf2.png

5 hours ago, 46&2 said:

==========================================================================================
17 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I'm fine if you guys start a donation campaign for him. I think any amount of money could help him here.
==========================================================================================

I have an idea: It is obvious that none of the donated money from members to nsane forums is actually being spent to "make things better"! Sooooooooooooo I am thinking why not just send all the "new server" money, donated by members to nsane, over to this guys bank account? It would really help him out and be going to a much better cause! What do you guys think?

Our nsane community is not wealthy enough to do charity. It itself requires charity to be optimally functional. This community is serving the members here with information over technology and helping us with various constructive discussions and troubleshoots. I have never come across more friendly community than this over the internet. The income from the non-intrusive ads are not enough to pay all the bills that are required to keep the servers running. I have to respect the owner/admins on how they manages to keep this forums alive.

I am not against the fact that the community should spend the donation money for HandyPAF's help. I would also propose the same if there is any other way through which we can do it without disrupting the functioning of this community.

40 minutes ago, rudrax said:

if there is any other way through which we can do it without disrupting the functioning of this community.

I am in agreement with this statement. As much as I appreciate the gesture, I do not want members to donate to my cause rather than donate to Nsane. Time is not on my side, though I am working to change that, but Nsane is forever. Well, I guess we shall see about that but I am doing my best to maintain optimism in all facets of my life. Anyway I want to make sure no one favors me over the board. If you can afford to donate to a cause, I think Nsane is a far worthier recipient than I am. Obviously the choice is yours but I am not a resource-intensive person, I don't need much to get by, so if you choose to donate to my cause, the amount does not need to be substantial at all.

My situation hasn't changed, I'm still sleeping in a school bus parked outside of a school. No one has realized I am here or have been staying here. I went to a local church because I was told they offer a free meal but I was either too early or too late. It is cold here and I couldn't bear to wait around to see if anyone showed up. I went the wrong direction but came across half of a sandwich, someone left it on the table outside of a restaurant, so I snatched it up before the waiter or waitress came to clear the table. I'm not exactly comfy but I've become used to that. It amazes me how growing up dirt poor has made me so durable and strong-willed. I'm having difficulty staying out of my head but I don't have any distractions so there's no avoiding that. In case you are not familiar with that phrase, 'staying out of my head' means that I am trying not to get depressed or think bad thoughts.

I keep yawning so I am going to try and sleep. I will try to come back online tomorrow. If you count today, there are only 2 days left before Saturday and I want to explore all of my assistance options as soon as possible. I doubt those offices are open on the weekend so it's important that I talk to them sooner rather than later. It would be easier to call them but my phone is only good for texting and using WiFi. Plus I would rather be in their warm building instead of outside. I can't occupy the bus during the day because I'm sure the school uses it.

and my fingers are cramping from typing so much on this little thing :P

Edited by HandyPAF

3 minutes ago, HandyPAF said:

I am in agreement with this statement. As much as I appreciate the gesture, I do not want members to donate to my cause rather than donate to Nsane. Time is not on my side, though I am working to change that, but Nsane is forever. Well, I guess we shall see about that but I am doing my best to maintain optimism in all facets of my life. Anyway I want to make sure no one favors me over the board. If you can afford to donate to a cause, I think Nsane is a far worthier recipient than I am. Obviously the choice is yours but I am not a resource-intensive person, I don't need much to get by, so if you choose to donate to my cause, the amount does not need to be substantial at all.

My situation hasn't changed, I'm still sleeping in a school bus parked outside of a school. No one has realized I am here or have been staying here. I went to a local church because I was told they offer a free meal but I was either too early or too late. It is cold here and I couldn't bear to wait around to see if anyone showed up. I went the wrong direction but came across half of a sandwich, someone left it on the table outside of a restaurant, so I snatched it up before the waiter or waitress came to clear the table. I'm not exactly comfy but I've become used to that. It amazes me how growing up dirt poor has made me so durable and strong-willed. I'm having difficulty staying out of my head but I don't have any distractions so there's no avoiding that. In case you are not familiar with that phrase, 'staying out of my head' means that I am trying not to get depressed or think bad thoughts.

I keep yawning so I am going to try and sleep. I will try to come back online tomorrow. If you count today, there are only 2 days left before Saturday and I want to explore all of my assistance options as soon as possible. I doubt those offices are open on the weekend so it's important that I talk to them sooner rather than later. It would be easier to call them but my phone is only good for texting and using WiFi. Plus I would rather be in their warm building instead of outside. I can't occupy the bus during the day because I'm sure the school uses it.

and my fingers are cramping from typing so much on this little thing :P

Oh buddy, you have got it all wrong. At the moment, you are the priority. People should donate to help you rather than nsane community. My objection was on spending the donations that has been already made to the forums. This will help the forums to keep functional. To help you, people needs to communicate with you through this medium and that's why this community needs to be running. To get help, the way of getting it needs to be there you know. That's all I was trying to say. 

I feel so sorry that you have misunderstood my intentions. If I had money to buy an iphone, I'd rather donate it to your cause. That much I feel for you buddy. Don't get me wrong. 

silentuser12

Please guys is there someone who lives near HandyPAF. I just went to www.gofundme.com/medical-fundraising and I can see people have raised lot of funds for medical expenses.

Can someone help him by raising a campaign for him and attaching the medical reports to it so that donors can trust.

I believe he has contributed a lot to this forum and if we can take out little time, together we all can help him out.

@HandyPAF Just choose one that provides bed space, shower and meal for days to come, as you need to get there now as early as possible, then when you are there, had rested and gained your strength you can explore them all. Better if you can be able to ask a center/person to print that 3 pages for you, if possible too, along with some of those that you think useful links that I provide you. You're right, time is running out as weekend is approaching. Hope you can find some accommodations in their care.

P.S.: Do take note of their phone number and addresses. Consider how far they are to your current location. You might not have strength to go there if you have barely eaten anything and barely got a good sleep. If you can find a phone where you can use it for free, do call those in the list first before going there so you will know their schedule for accommodation or the time they are open.

Edited by nIGHT

5 hours ago, HandyPAF said:

... came across half of a sandwich, someone left it on the table outside of a restaurant, so I snatched it up before the waiter or waitress came to clear the table....

:(I can not believe I read such a heart-rending description of a person who lives among us. how does? How could it be so miserable that no one would help? It just cries out to heaven, For God's sake, that someone find you and help you get a minimum of human conditions, a warm place for stay and economy and food to exist. We are not in World War II so that such descriptions will be part of reality.

• Administrator

@HandyPAF: Does PP money reach your bank, if yes, can you start a campaign. See the above post by silentuser12, it has a link.

I'm sure people want to help you in whatever the way can here.

On 27/04/2017 at 2:34 AM, nIGHT said:

Yes, something like https://www.gofundme.com/

But, I won't start it since I am nobody here and I don't want to be responsible for it or don't want to be involve in a controversy in case something might happen like money was not receive by handypaf. I think it would be better if you start it since you're our admin here then it is alright I guess.

I pm'd DKT27 about gofundme yesterday, if PAF has a bank account I'm sure funds can be transferred from the gofundme account to his...As I said to DTK27 it would need to be a respected and trusted member to set up and manage the account...Any volunteers?

Missed DKT27's post above, PAF if you set it up I'm sure we could between us send you enough money for at least a greyhound bus ticket to your sister perhaps even a flight, do look at the options to receive payments from gofundme.

Edited by clubhouse

Another thought, could your sister not pre-pay for a travel ticket via the internet?...Go ahead with gofundme and you could pay her back once you arrive there.

On 2017-4-28 at 7:35 PM, clubhouse said:

Another thought, could your sister not pre-pay for a travel ticket via the internet?...Go ahead with gofundme and you could pay her back once you arrive there.

His sister doesn't care, that's the problem.

I'm following this topic since the first post, and it troubles me a lot.

It made my also very sad when I was thinking of this situation.

How can a sister or brother not care that their brother is sick and dying and not have the means to pay for his medcine or food or have to sleep in the the open air.

It made me think how trivial my/our problems are in comparison what Handypaf have to endure.

Living in the USA, where they droped the mother of all bombs that cost +/- 227 000 USD to kill +/- 30 "terrorists".

How many people can you feed with 227 000 USD, how many shelters can you build with this money or how many people can you help paying for their medicine...

It's what Bill Hicks said, if the world should spend their multi billion USD budget to make war to the cause of helping people, there would be no need to make war.

If there should be a fund raiser, count me in plz.

I admire you optimistic view Handypaf, lots of respect for this.

Edited by Ragdd

GlacialMan

If someone want/can help HandyPAF aka PocketAppZ, the following link can be useful: http://paypal.me/pocketappz

He really needs help, moral support is very very helpful, but economic aid is crucial. Some of us are already helping but this is not enough, put your hand on conscience, few $ for each one become many (never too many) for him, he lives in the street with nothing...

Hello all,

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time so I am unable to read all of the previous comments.

I tried to create a GoFundMe account but it requires a U.S. Bank Account. I have my disability account but there is no way for me to obtain the routing number so I can't authorize deposits to that account. I have a PayPal card so I can use the funds in my PayPal account. But I couldn't setup GoFundMe to deposit to my PayPal account, either.

I guess the only way to donate is my PayPal link that GlacialMan shared in the post above.

Nsane forums went down for a bit there, I do not want that to happen again. I am afraid that users will donate to my cause instead of donating to Nsane forums which could result in Nsane forums being down again. That is not my wish, I do not want people to support me if it will cause issues for the forum.

@HandyPAF good grief.. it taken me aback!

reading this taken wind out of my chest, my most sincere sympathies! Stay strong for own-self, none other, as you do deserve better outcome, than the way it seems you are accepting it all to be.

I lost my father due to blood cancer, he fought like a trooper for 7 years, with meds changing and aftereffects changing whilst living in a different country meant me going to see him only ever so often and seeing him in different, worse state each time... absolute horror the cancer is.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps fighting is not the option to undertake, in your circumstances, but have to try to make best of your what's left comfortably.

I'll be honest, from the days, when I was more active on nSane, I can not remember you much, however, I remember very many US members coming and going, that could be the bridge for the funds to handle needed. @Vargas (I think he's in Illinois and very honourable person, perhaps he could make a trip to help you set up out with crowdfunding - banking etc) perhaps, you need to try to speak to your sister, perhaps she would want to reach out to you, before it would be too late?

In practical terms, PayPal card and payments are good to pay and to receive donations, although PayPal charge 6%

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/payment-options/crowdfunder-fees

Stay strong, resilient and proud!

Nsane forums went down for a bit there, I do not want that to happen again. I am afraid that users will donate to my cause instead of donating to Nsane forums which could result in Nsane forums being down again. That is not my wish, I do not want people to support me if it will cause issues for the forum.

I dont think they ever spent a dime on a new server, dont really think they ever intended to either. They cant even take time to figure out how to properly add the donate button onto the FP cuz when they do FP doesnt update correctly. See here: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/281736-donations/?page=2#comment-1164550

I would say that ur cause is by far more real and more important than to buy someones mediocre art work in false hopes of getting nsane running smoothly or even just running at all! Plus I dont think any amount of money will help with nsanes problems, I dont think it is about $$$ for nsane to run smoothly or even at all. I think they have other bigger problems. 85fe0e1ba80c16f306438aa2209e1d86_-genera

Edited by 46&2

clubhouse

Just an idea PAF, have you considered contacting the Salvation Army?...They often help people who are in a crisis having a hard time.

5 hours ago, clubhouse said:

Just an idea PAF, have you considered contacting the Salvation Army?...They often help people who are in a crisis having a hard time.

He did.