Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader Official Thread

Jan Krohn

21 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

You donate once, and I'll send you instructions to remove the ad on as many computers as you like. Once it's removed, it stays removed (unless you wipe Windows, or you untick the checkbox, but you can always remove the ad again).

I hope this is a better model than the resource sharing, which has brought me many complaints. I've tried to find an ad partner that's as entertaining as possible. Some feedback would be appreciated, as by the end of the month I want to make up my mind which model to keep in upcoming versions.

Got the email. Thank you for this program!

11 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

20 seconds would be acceptable for a window that stays on top and can't be clicked into the background. Entirely possible to do as an alternative...

HI! could you please make the Ad window,so that would be possible to close whenever we want to?

11 hours ago, Knightmare said:

Got the email. Thank you for this program!

Thanks so much for the donation!

6 hours ago, jack said:

HI! could you please make the Ad window,so that would be possible to close whenever we want to?

Now if I did that, almost all users would close the window before the first video clip has completed, right?

How about giving you the choice of three options: keep the video player open for two minutes, or donate financially, or donate idle resources? Would that be acceptable?

I'm not trying to get rich here, just trying to make a moderate living by providing tons of free stuff to the community (not only this tool), and covering the cost for server capacity and enough Windows/Office licenses that are required for generating the download links.

I tried doing that via inobtrusive "idle resource donation". About 4% to 6% of users chose to do so, whereas 40 to 60% would have been required.

Now I understand that not everyone is able to donate idle resources, for example system admins on a company network, or repair shops etc. But I doubt that 94% of users are admins, repair people and similar. Additionally, there have been several reviews of the tool, forum posts and YouTube videos explicitly warning about enabling resource donation claiming that it would harm users' computers.

I tried asking users to show their support in my case against Amazon.com by liking and sharing social media posts. Even if only 4% to 6% of users did so, I assume it would become quite difficult for Amazon to ignore this mess. However, a meagre 0.0001% of users have liked the posts I asked them to like, and sharing has been even less.

Don't get me wrong. Many users are extremely supportive. They donated idle resources, have sent encouraging emails, and all the financial contributions have been simply amazing. You guys rock! But the sad fact remains, that the majority of users is indifferent. And without a more committed user base, I don't see how the tool can be kept ad free (or de-facto ad free by allowing to close the ad window instantly).

As I said before, just one single inobtrusive banner in the side bar, pointing people to buy their licenses on Amazon, would be my preferred model. Should Amazon.com decide to rehabilitate me, within one day there would be a version of the ISO downloader available without any other form of monetization or donation requests. But since I've exhausted all routes of appeal (including a lawsuit), shaming and exposing Amazon.com as the bully they are through a community effort, is one last tiny hope.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jan Krohn said:

Thanks so much for the donation!

Now if I did that, almost all users would close the window before the first video clip has completed, right?

How about giving you the choice of three options: keep the video player open for two minutes, or donate financially, or donate idle resources? Would that be acceptable?

I'm not trying to get rich here, just trying to make a moderate living by providing tons of free stuff to the community (not only this tool), and covering the cost for server capacity and enough Windows/Office licenses that are required for generating the download links.

I tried doing that via inobtrusive "idle resource donation". About 4% to 6% of users chose to do so, whereas 40 to 60% would have been required.

Now I understand that not everyone is able to donate idle resources, for example system admins on a company network, or repair shops etc. But I doubt that 94% of users are admins, repair people and similar. Additionally, there have been several reviews of the tool, forum posts and YouTube videos explicitly warning about enabling resource donation claiming that it would harm users' computers.

I tried asking users to show their support in my case against Amazon.com by liking and sharing social media posts. Even if only 4% to 6% of users did so, I assume it would become quite difficult for Amazon to ignore this mess. However, a meagre 0.0001% of users have liked the posts I asked them to like, and sharing has been even less.

Don't get me wrong. Many users are extremely supportive. They donated idle resources, have sent encouraging emails, and all the financial contributions have been simply amazing. You guys rock! But the sad fact remains, that the majority of users is indifferent. And without a more committed user base, I don't see how the tool can be kept ad free (or de-facto ad free by allowing to close the ad window instantly).

As I said before, just one single inobtrusive banner in the side bar, pointing people to buy their licenses on Amazon, would be my preferred model. Should Amazon.com decide to rehabilitate me, within one day there would be a version of the ISO downloader available without any other form of monetization or donation requests. But since I've exhausted all routes of appeal (including a lawsuit), shaming and exposing Amazon.com as the bully they are through a community effort, is one last tiny hope.

Sure,i think you are right,the thing is people don't tend to cooperate to much,this tool is great! keep up the good work!

Version 7.35 (30 December 2018): Removed obsolete downloads for Office for Mac 2016/2019; added Window 7 Ultimate Retail.

As for the cracked version, I'm not gonna take action (yet), but please be reminded that I can keep adding products that require a product key (such as Win 7 Ult, Win Server) only if there's enough money coming in for me to buy a stock of several keys per product.

11 minutes ago, MADARA said:

Windows ISO Downloader 7.35 No Ads
Site : https://www74.zippyshare.com
Sharecode : /v/MsKgK6i6/file.html

Note for users who are downloading: After opening the link using copy and pasting share link URL will change to www51 giving error file not found just replace 51 with 74 in address bar and you can download the file. 

1 minute ago, pushkargogte said:

Note for users who are downloading: After opening the link using copy and pasting share link URL will change to www51 giving error file not found just replace 51 with 74 in address bar and you can download the file. 

Zippyshare is notoriously known for this.

• Like 3

@MADARA: TOPIC SOFTWARE DEVELOPER  POSTS ON THIS THREAD.. 

I don't think it would be ETHICALLY CORRECT to put  cracked software here.. He gave us his warning above:

6 hours ago, Jan Krohn said:

Version 7.35 (30 December 2018): Removed obsolete downloads for Office for Mac 2016/2019; added Window 7 Ultimate Retail.

As for the cracked version, I'm not gonna take action (yet), but please be reminded that I can keep adding products that require a product key (such as Win 7 Ult, Win Server) only if there's enough money coming in for me to buy a stock of several keys per product.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:46 PM, MADARA said:

Windows ISO Downloader 7.34 No Ads

Site : https://www7.zippyshare.com

Sharecode : /v/WSGs5ZN3/file.html

Windows ISO Downloader 7.35 No Ads
Site : https://www74.zippyshare.com
Sharecode : /v/MsKgK6i6/file.html

Still have ads.

Edited by digdeep
  • Like 2

Version 8.00 (25 January 2019): Renamed assembly to avoid spaces in file name; new versioning scheme (major.minor.build.revision); added Windows 10 S (DELL); added more DELL models and images; added Visio 2010 Premium; added Insider and developer versions up to build 18317; added Office 2019 Business Pro for Mac; added Office 2019 for Mac build 16.21; added product pictures to DELL downloads; tidied side navigation; updated Bootstrap to version 4.2.1; improved error handling; updated localization for Italian and Latvian; Font Awesome attribution.

• Like 3

Version 8.01 (28 January 2019): Critical fix for Win 7 and Office 2010 downloads for IE8 and IE9 users; updated link to YouTube channel; added Insider and developer versions up to build 18323.

Version 8.02 (13 February 2019): Updated Dutch and Russian localization; bugfix in Chinese localization; bugfix in accessibility; added a few DELL models and images; added Office 2019 for Mac build 16.22; added Insider and developer versions up to build 18334.

I really enjoy the software, but I use it maybe once every two months from a portable from a USB key I have to take to client sites. Some of these sites are massively bandwidth restrained (Not to mention they pay for each MB downloaded). If we donate, is it an easy fix to throw onto a USB key so I NEVER see any of these ads again?

They're kind of embarrassing when a client is present and are deeply unwelcome.

Also, is there any plan to include server OSes in the download list? I have call for those images more than most of the others that the utility actually uses.

1 hour ago, Ace T'Ken said:

I really enjoy the software, but I use it maybe once every two months from a portable from a USB key I have to take to client sites. Some of these sites are massively bandwidth restrained (Not to mention they pay for each MB downloaded). If we donate, is it an easy fix to throw onto a USB key so I NEVER see any of these ads again?

They're kind of embarrassing when a client is present and are deeply unwelcome.

Could you get in touch through the contact form on HeiDoc? I'm sure we'll find a solution.

1 hour ago, Ace T'Ken said:

Also, is there any plan to include server OSes in the download list? I have call for those images more than most of the others that the utility actually uses.

That was the plan to have it ready in version 8.0 of the downloader, but got delayed. Details are in this thread: https://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/14011-windows-server-2019-standard/

Any help with the issue would be welcome.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Version 8.03 (24 February 2019): Small fix in Russian localization; updated to Bootstrap 4.3.1; made TLS 1.2 protocol non-mandatory.

• Like 2

• Reefa locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic
  • DKT27 pinned this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic