Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader Official Thread

Jan Krohn

2 hours ago, erp-ster0 said:

eh I'll wait for the next version of the Windows ISO Downloader tool higher than v8.40 to come out since Microsoft has just released Insider build 20231
https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2020/10/07/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-20231/

Thanks for the reminder.

I had wanted to add this build on Wednesday, but somehow forgot. It's been updated via to v.8.40 via server update.

Btw, there's also a new ARM Insider build after a very long time, for everyone interested.

• 2 weeks later...

the October 2020 Update (20H2) ISOs have been publicly released on 10/20

waiting for another server update for the updated 20H2 ISO links on your end, Jan

Edited by erp-ster0

10 hours ago, erp-ster0 said:

the October 2020 Update (20H2) ISOs have been publicly released on 10/20

waiting for another server update for the updated 20H2 ISO links on your end, Jan

It's been there all the time, but in second position, so that I don't receive dozens of emails complaining that the download is not available...

I've moved it up to first position now.

• 4 weeks later...

Version 8.41 (17 November 2020): Added Windows 10 Update 20H2; added new Insider and developer versions up to build 20262; added more DELL models and images; removed unsupported DELL models and images (see WinCert Forum for details); added green check (✔️) to available Windows 7 and Office 2010 downloads; fixed issues in Romanian localization; removed table with hashes from download screen.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Version 8.42 (26 November 2020): Added new builds for Office 2016/2019 for Mac; fixed issues in Chinese localization; new WinCert logo; minor bugfixes.

• Like 1

Version 8.43 (2 December 2020): Added more DELL models and images; added new Insider and developer versions up to build 20270.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, erp-ster0 said:

thanks for the 8.44 version, Jan.

the Win10 20H2 v2 ISO download links are now working on my end.  they contain build 19042.631 (KB4594440 CU)

Thanks. I've moved them to the top of the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Version 8.46 (8 January 2021): Added new builds for Office 2019 for Mac; added new Insider and developer versions up to build 21286; ISO Tools with full SHA256 support for MSDN metadata dump (and MD5 support for old Digital River downloads); many small bugfixes under the hood.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 11:31 PM, Jan Krohn said:

Version 8.46 (8 January 2021): Added new builds for Office 2019 for Mac; added new Insider and developer versions up to build 21286; ISO Tools with full SHA256 support for MSDN metadata dump (and MD5 support for old Digital River downloads); many small bugfixes under the hood.

Thanks for this new version

Can now download the 21286 build :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, afridij said:

Can you please add Windows for Dell Inspiron  15 3501 as its not there.

If you can send a service tag, I'll have a look. If the model isn't too old and out of service, downloads can usually be added. However, downloads in the same product line are mostly identical. So the easiest thing to do would just be to grab any other Inspiron 35xx download.

• 2 weeks later...

can you also add new 21H1 (19043.867) Insider Preview ISOs, Jan? (like some of the 21H1 ISOs mentioned from here)

current version of your Windows/Office ISO Downloader tool does not have them

Edited by erp-ster0

Jordan de Souza
4 hours ago, erp-ster0 said:

can you also add new 21H1 (19043.867) Insider Preview ISOs, Jan? (like some of the 21H1 ISOs mentioned from here)

current version of your Windows/Office ISO Downloader tool does not have them

Site: https://www.uupdump.net
Sharecode: /known.php?q=19043

5 hours ago, erp-ster0 said:

can you also add new 21H1 (19043.867) Insider Preview ISOs,

Why can't you guys try to use the search button in the forum.

The forum has a lot to offer like this POST, which could have answered your question.

Every month, there is an update.

Besides these Tools are not good when downloading official products from MS, which otherwise could be distorted or don't come directly from MSDN

Regards

• Like 2

Jordan de Souza
8 hours ago, cosy said:

Why can't you guys try to use the search button in the forum.

The forum has a lot to offer like this POST, which could have answered your question.

Every month, there is an update.

Besides these Tools are not good when downloading official products from MS, which otherwise could be distorted or don't come directly from MSDN

Regards

Cloud.ru speed sucks tho...

• 1 month later...

21H1 (19043.928) ISOs recently available here.

Windows ISO Downloader tool and its "server" not yet updated to offer the May 2021 Update ISOs

4 hours ago, erp-ster0 said:

21H1 (19043.928) ISOs recently available here.

Windows ISO Downloader tool and its "server" not yet updated to offer the May 2021 Update ISOs

Thanks for the reminder.

The downloader had already been updated, however, the May 2021 update was in second position. I've moved it to the top.

The entry in the dropdown is usually available a week ahead of time, so once MS uploads the files, they're available instantly. It always goes in second position though, as otherwise I'd receive dozens of emails and Facebook messages about the "missing files".

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Matrix unpinned this topic