Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader Official Thread

Jan Krohn

On 1/9/2023 at 9:57 AM, jvidal said:

the Hasleo tool doesn't work, after you select the windows version, it takes a while, until the error "The data is invalid (0x************)" appears and you're stuck with that

not getting that data invalid error problem on my end as the hasleo tool works fine for me; only problem is the long load time  🙂

What's the deal with the mobile mode? all it does is show the same page, but in the shape of a phone that you have to resize, or else you can't do anything...

• 4 months later...

I tried running the Windows 11 Installation Assistant tool to upgrade Windows 11 Pro 22H2 to 23H2 but every time I get the Error Code: 0xc1900107. My Windows 11 has all the latest updates installed and yet it fails to update to 23H2 upgrade. My Widows 11 Pro 22H2 is permanently activated with a digital license. Any technical workaround is much appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by paresh

1 hour ago, paresh said:

I tried running the Windows 11 Installation Assistant tool to upgrade Windows 11 22H2 to 23 H2 but every time I get the Error Code: 0xc1900107. My Windows 11 has all the latest updates installed and yet it fails to update to 23H2 upgrade. Any technical workaround is much appreciated. Thanks.

sir you can update to 23h2 by manually installing the Enablement Package KB5027397

• Matrix unpinned this topic