I've just watched...

Rudeboy2025

..... just watched Black Swan ,,,,

Awesome movie --- 9/10.

Natalie Portman deserved the Oscar .... ;)

I found it fairly boring, only improved after watching it if that makes sense.

Nearly stopped watching it, which I rarely do. I'd say overall average. Rating 7/10 only for the outcome of the film. It wasn't great imo.

It's hard to describe. A film I didn't much enjoy until the end :s weird :lol:

Sl@pSh0ck™

just watched ... The King's Speech ... awesome and inspiring movie :thumbsup:

I just watched The Black Cauldron (1980s Disney film!). Forgot just how unsettling that one is, for a Disney film!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rudeboy2025

Paths of Glory - Terrific acting and overall a powerful film! 10/10

The Town - Ben Affleck does not disappoint - great movie. 9/10

• 2 weeks later...
karachidude

The Usual Suspects 1995 :dunno: :rasta:

• 2 weeks later...
Fast-Debrid

..I've seen the movie "X-Men: First Class" yesterday and it was fantastic! I mean the visuals, effects, story and all are perfect! Really worth watching and I'm sure to buy a copy of it so I can watch it over again... hahaha :D

Plus, last night before going to sleep I watched the movie "Never Let Me Go" (out of curiosity) :blink: . It is a Drama / Romantic movie. Well it was not that bad because the movie has a good story line it's just that it was tragic.. And I'm not into kind of stuff. I would prefer Romantic / Comedy though hahahah See it for yourselves... :lol:

Just go with it 7/10 , pure comedy :lol: nice ass and tits also :P

The Dilemma : good comedy film , i like vince vaughn movies anyway

7.5/10

next up : unknown :fear:

Recently watched Super 8......7/10.

Nice movie...

Stupid alien though....look like transformer!

• 3 weeks later...

Watched Unknown, Paul, and The Lincoln Lawyer. All excellent movies.

• 1 month later...

Requiem for a Dream ... 9/10 ..

dark , gripping , presentation that pinches you deep and lingers on even after the movie is over . :mellow:

dint know how i missed such a master piece ....

must watch ,

not for the faint hear-ted or emo kind of people ... ( no pun intended ...... )

enjoy ...

• 3 weeks later...

Finally watched The Social Network :sleep: What a load of rubbish that was. I'd heard people say it was good, lol. Didn't think it was very good at all. Nearly gave up watching but stuck with it to the end. :nono:

5/10

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Thor (2011), an excellent movie, I give it 9.5/10 maybe; I'm not a fan of superhero movies or even comics, but this movie really inspired me.

I really suggest that to anyone who have not seen it.

Yeah, I think I must go with more new movies.

Next: Final Destination 5

Edited by Nima

Just watched Thor (2011), an excellent movie, I give it 9.5/10 maybe; I'm not a fan of superhero movies or even comics, but this movie really inspired me.

I really suggest that to anyone who have not seen it.

Yeah, I think I must go with more new movies.

Next: Final Destination 5

Really... you liked Thor?

Among the plethora of recent super hero movies, I thought Thor was easily the worst (after green lantern), crappy boring script, and some of the comments made by Thor whilst on Earth was akin to Arnies ill "Hercules in New York"... which if you haven't seen, is NOT a good thing :lol: (prolly tell by the name tho!)

Ok, the movie wasn't THAT bad, but nothing really happens either, which I find terrible - a plot that essentially goes around in a circle.

I'm not expecting the movie to change my view on life - but I expected more real action!!

If you liked Thor - try some of the other recent superhero movies.... Iron Man, The Dark Knight (one of the best superhero movies of all time... not joking, resides among The Original Superman and others)...

Recently I watched MAGNOLIA -

an old 1995 movie sitting on my hard drive that I watched a part of about 1 year ago, but I just busted my anke bballing and so had a bit of free time.

Its a psychological thriller - a movie that follows 8 apparently random characters, as each go through curious coincidences, whilst the film explains theories of parent-child relations, adultery, but most interesting of all... this idea of some cosmic force binding all of us, weaving these stories together

its hard to find some decent utube vids... but this one is a part of prologue of the movie explaining the concept of my mentioned 'cosmic force'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94hOl1GoJw

I normally dislike non-comedic, non-action movies, but If you wanna scratch your head for about 2-3 hrs, really recommend it....

Thanks mate for suggestions. ;)

As I told before, I'm not interested in comics or superhero movies, and I watched Thor something by accident, for me as a person who have not seen more than 2-3 like-this movies, Thor was a great movie.

I was more inspired by it's actors/actresses like Natalie Portman (she is simply perfect) and superhero, Chris Hemsworth; and most important the storyline, I like those old (and greek) mythologies and when they mixed it with some "earthly" things like, Love; it becomes much more better, and another thing that made me like Thor, was it's quality and visual effects, they made that perfect specially on IMAX 3D, quality was the very best, 10/10.

And one more thing, I myself more interested in Horror and Thriller movies, I usually goes for them in the store. ;)

Thanks,

Nima

thor really!! though yeh love for natalia portman love again :mellow:

Edited by karachidude

I didn't like the movie, was too cheesy; Natalie is cool on screen, but that's the surface, she might be a bitch IRL.

However, I do love Greek, Norse, Roman, Persian, etc., etc. myths a lot. And hero stories too :P What else can you expect from a RPG gamer...