I've just watched...

Rudeboy2025

• 3 weeks later...

Life of Pi 3D

8.5/10

Visually Stunning .

Its a story teller , but very well told in 3D . ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Attack the Block - Sci-Fi/Action

I LOVED it! Great movie with aliens you have to check it out!

agree XD

loved how they simply beat the s**t out of it when they first encountered the female :tehe:

really awesome movie that kept me entertained

Attack the Block - Sci-Fi/Action

I LOVED it! Great movie with aliens you have to check it out!

agree XD

loved how they simply beat the s**t out of it when they first encountered the female :tehe:

really awesome movie that kept me entertained

Yeah, they did beat the crap out of the female alien didn't they!

Did they have to make the female so dang ugly??? :omg: The males were kinda cute and fluffy...with REALLY big, sharp teeth that could rip you limb from limb. :lol:

Yeah, they did beat the crap out of the female alien didn't they!

Did they have to make the female so dang ugly??? :omg: The males were kinda cute and fluffy...with REALLY big, sharp teeth that could rip you limb from limb. :lol:

after i learned it was a female, i was also expecting it to be more...well, cute

but i must say that at first, I thought that the movie was going to be crap but when they showed the alien rampage I was like holy sh!t, this is awesome :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Dan Craig, Rooney Mara) - Just watched a couple of hours ago :) The first movie I've watched in 2013 :P Didn't get flattering reviews from the critics when it was released, but I liked it. A tad on the longer side @ 2:32 Hrs. but well worth it IMO :D

The following is the magnet link that I D/L'ed from. Junoon's 720p BDRip release. MKV with optional (hardcoded) Eng/Rus subtitles. 1.01 GB. Very smooth high quality video. Links to screenshots included. Open Tracker-use VPN if in troublesome countries ;)

EDIT: Warning: Highly NSFW and totally inappropriate for kids ;)

Technical data file:Quality: BDRip 720pFormat: MKVVideo Codec: x264Audio codec: AACVideo: 1280 x 536, 23.976 fps, 793 Kbps,Audio # 1: English, original, 48.100 kHz, AAC, 2 ch, ~ 128.00 kbps VBRAudio # 2: Russian, 48.100 kHz, AAC, 2 ch, ~ 128.00 kbps VBR

Screenshots:-

http://pics.kz/v/T04

http://pics.kz/v/T05

http://pics.kz/v/T06

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e0b0350495725e0424ce54c9b66a1121f7f752dd&dn=The+Girl+with+the+Dragon+Tattoo+[2011]+BDRip+720p+[Eng+Rus]-Juno&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.istole.it:6969&tr=udp://tracker.ccc.de:80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always listen to your Mom and Dad. You will miss them when they are gone and wished you had listen to them.

Wish I had listened to my Mom a lot more when I was younger :( I hope kids looking at this don't have the same regret when they're my age ;)

Edited by calguyhunk

You don't need to sharecode magnet links. :)

Thank God. It was a freakin' nightmare trying to work that out. :lol: I'll change it now ;)

Harry Brown . 9/10

An unexpectedly very good movie ..... ;)

Coz i dint expect the level of entertainment i had while and after watching it !

Excellent direction and marvelous performance by Michael Caine .

All natural graphic and intense storyline ...

@calguy

guess thats what your member title says !

( listen to your mom ! )

@calguy

guess thats what your member title says !

( listen to your mom ! )

Nah! That would be your Mom warning you to stay away from me, 'cuz maybe I won't come across as a nice little Momma's boy :P :hehe:

Edited by calguyhunk

• 2 weeks later...
CreativeThinking

The GOD Must Be Crazy 3. 10/10. Very good. big_smile.gif