• Replies 202
  • Views 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i install Windows 10 Pro Like Clean one then what installation keys i should use ? does windows 8.1 key works on windows 10 ?

Yes you need to mandatory Upgrade first time. After that you can do clean install read carefully the front topic for instruction #1 >>>

Hey Thanks......finally updated

11816955_985960891443469_327034618701989.

I Do following

i used 8.1 latest mak key and upgrade to 10 without internet connection and it works(with no activation) but after installed i connect internet and activate directly without any issue .......

One thing i have tested i have activation backup with 6 months old Key (mak) but it wont allow me to activate

mohamedrafat

Hi,

I want to upgrade from x64 windows 8.1 to x86 windows 10. so what do you think I should do ?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I want to upgrade from x64 windows 8.1 to x86 windows 10. so what do you think I should do ?

Thanks in advance

in your case clean installation only.

november_ra1n

Hi,

Thanks in advance

• Make sure Activate your Windows 8.1
  • Get the right ISO match with your Edition
  • Mandatory first time to Upgrade
  • Skip any keys if Windows ask you also keep internet connection on all the time.

mohamedrafat

Hi,

Thanks in advance

in your case clean installation only.

And should I activate by phone ?

thanks again

Although they determined that only Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 can access the upgrade in microsoft online

And through ISO can be done directly

It is possible from Windows 8 upgrade version of windwos ISO 10 and conserve activation permamente ????

I have not seen evidence from this version

november_ra1n

Although they determined that only Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 can access the upgrade in microsoft online

It is possible from Windows 8 upgrade version of windwos ISO 10 and conserve activation permamente ????

I have tried Windows 7 with Retail MAK & Daz Loader also Windows 8/8.1 with Mak-Retail keys they all successfully land on activated Windows 10 without any trouble.

As long as you get same addition Windows 10 keep internet connection on and skip any key while upgrading you will get permanent activation the end.

I have tried Windows 7 with Retail MAK & Daz Loader also Windows 8/8.1 with Mak-Retail keys they all successfully land on activated Windows 10 without any trouble.

As long as you get same addition Windows 10 keep internet connection on and skip any key while upgrading you will get permanent activation the end.

novemver, I read that after a year I'll have to buy a key windows 10, even upgrading it starting from an original windows key 7/8, is it true?

november_ra1n

novemver, I read that after a year I'll have to buy a key windows 10, even upgrading it starting from an original windows key 7/8, is it true?

This free Upgrade offer only for 1 year therefore you need to Upgrade within a year.!

This free Upgrade offer only for 1 year therefore you need to Upgrade within a year.!

But after a year, I will not need to buy a copy of Windows 10 that correct?

and

I updated here, I did a clean install yet. But everything is working correctly.

november_ra1n

and

As far as i have knowledge who ever upgrade during year they will be activated permanently.

and

As far as i have knowledge who ever upgrade during year they will be activated permanently.

So i have upgrade the windows 10 from 8.1 but after one year i have to enter the key again to activate ?? coz i did fresh install

november_ra1n

So i have upgrade the windows 10 from 8.1 but after one year i have to enter the key again to activate ?? coz i did fresh install

Nope when you upgrade MS gets all your hardware info from your PC now it has recognise you. When you do clean installation ne key will be asked if you do just skip.

and

because as saying that even non-original windows 7/8, when they update are activated too

Hi November Ra1n,

A few days ago I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro using Windows 10 icon on taskbar, upgraded successfully with no problems. Thank You so much :)

Clean installed Windows 10 Pro via DVD I made many times and can confirm that Windows 10 Pro is still activated. I hope it will stay like this for many years until a new OS again comes out.

I suggest a system image of Windows 10 upon clean installation in an external drive just for emergency purposes then backup activation using Opa and Ms Toolkit just to be safe.

Thanks again for providing simple steps for us to follow.

Keep it up. :)

Best Regards,

Jhen

Archived