• Replies 202
  • Views 49.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Going to test this today !

But the mai problem is activation , Microsoft is very active about keys :(

Blocking all keys one by one

Who ever upgrade from Windows 7- 8/8.1 is getting same generic Windows 10 Pro Retail keys. Microsoft can not block their own default key!

Going to test this today !

But the mai problem is activation , Microsoft is very active about keys :(

Blocking all keys one by one

Who ever upgrade from Windows 7- 8/8.1 is getting same generic Windows 10 Pro Retail keys. Microsoft can not block their own default key!

You mean if my win 8.1 pro is activated by phone and upgraded then win 10 will be installed as activated OS ?

november_ra1n

You mean if my win 8.1 pro is activated by phone and upgraded then win 10 will be installed as activated OS ?

Yes you will be activated permanently read the more info and instruction posted already in front page

Hi November, can i upgrade iso by Media Creation Tool use pvn connection...

november_ra1n

Hi November, can i upgrade iso by Media Creation Tool use pvn connection...

Yes Media Creation Tool are perfect for Upgrading but not sure about PVN Connection I have never use them.

During upgrading just match the edition same as you have previously chose your language also --- keep internet on and skip any keys

yes... my VM can't upgrade... and my problem was there.... nice post...

november_ra1n

yes... my VM can't upgrade... and my problem was there.... nice post...

When you say VM --- Is that means Virtual Machine?

Yes you can upgrade on virtual machine same as Real Machine

yes, Virtual Machine... My Problem Is "CPU Not Compatible"....

"To install Windows 10 on your PC, the processor (CPU) must support the following features: Physical Address Extension (PAE), NX, and SSE2. Most CPUs have support for these features, so if you receive this error, it is likely because the NX feature is not enabled on your system."...etc...

after heading the link you provide...

nice.... very helpful...

november_ra1n

All Windows 10 Digital Rights Activation Keys

Spoiler

W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX - Windows 10 Pro
MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 - Windows 10 Pro N
NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 - Windows 10 Enterprise
DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4 - Windows 10 Enterprise N
NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 - Windows 10 Education
2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ - Windows 10 Education N
WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9 - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (2015)
2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N (2015)
DCPHK-NFMTC-H88MJ-PFHPY-QJ4BJ - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (2016)
QFFDN-GRT3P-VKWWX-X7T3R-8B639 - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N (2016)
YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7 - Windows 10 Home
4CPRK-NM3K3-X6XXQ-RXX86-WXCHW - Windows 10 Home N
BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT - Windows 10 Home Single Language
VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T - Windows 10 Pro
2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT - Windows 10 Pro N
N2434-X9D7W-8PF6X-8DV9T-8TYMD - Windows 10 Home Country Specific
BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT - Windows 10 Home Single Language
XGVPP-NMH47-7TTHJ-W3FW7-8HV2C - Windows 10 Enterprise
WGGHN-J84D6-QYCPR-T7PJ7-X766F - Windows 10 Enterprise N
FWN7H-PF93Q-4GGP8-M8RF3-MDWWW - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (2015)
NK96Y-D9CD8-W44CQ-R8YTK-DYJWX - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (2016)
RW7WN-FMT44-KRGBK-G44WK-QV7YK - Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N (2016)
YNMGQ-8RYV3-4PGQ3-C8XTP-7CFBY - Windows 10 Education
84NGF-MHBT6-FXBX8-QWJK7-DRR8H - Windows 10 Education N

Windows 10 Pro/Education - 6TP4R-GNPTD-KYYHQ-7B7DP-J447Y

Win 10 RTM EnterpriseGN OEM NONSLP - FW7NV-4T673-HF4VX-9X4MM-B4H4T  

Win 10 RTM EnterpriseG OEM NONSLP - FV469-WGNG4-YQP66-2B2HY-KD8YX

After Upgrading your previous Windows key will convert the keys above.

Windows 10 Generic Upgrade Keys:

Windows 10 Home - YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7Windows 10 Home SL- BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BTWindows 10 Pro - VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66TWindows 10 Pro VL-MAK - QJNXR-7D97Q-K7WH4-RYWQ8-6MT6YWindows 10 Education - YNMGQ-8RYV3-4PGQ3-C8XTP-7CFBYWindows 10 Professional N - 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT Windows 10 Education N- 84NGF-MHBT6-FXBX8-QWJK7-DRR8H==================================================Windows 10 Enterprise - XGVPP-NMH47-7TTHJ-W3FW7-8HV2C Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - FWN7H-PF93Q-4GGP8-M8RF3-MDWWW Windows 10 Enterprise N- WGGHN-J84D6-QYCPR-T7PJ7-X766F

After Upgrading your previous Windows key will convert the keys above.

I'm in trouble, I updated win 8.1 - win10 activated perfectly, but the office in 2013 lost activation, and I made up the two keys together. My doubt is, if I give restore this backup, could give problem in the activation of Windows 10?

november_ra1n

I'm in trouble, I updated win 8.1 - win10 activated perfectly, but the office in 2013 lost activation, and I made up the two keys together. My doubt is, if I give restore this backup, could give problem in the activation of Windows 10?

It happened to other people Office 2013 deactivated no panic. If you have previous backup from Windows 8.1 restore the backup to reactivate Office.

If not just use the working Mak Key for Volume License Edition activate by phone again see other topic for key and instruction --- Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 RTM

It happened to other people Office 2013 deactivated no panic. If you have previous backup from Windows 8.1 restore the backup to reactivate Office.

If not just use the working Mak Key for Volume License Edition activate by phone again see other topic for key and instruction --- Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 RTM

use activation via kms, it is not safe?

november_ra1n

use activation via kms, it is not safe?

It is safe [as long as Activator developer is trustful], activate again Office 2013 Via KMS if you like.

hi,

thanks for the topic, i heared i can't active windows 10 if i active 8.1 with skype and upgrade after it , is that right ? cuz i upgraded for my pc but can't do it again it seems. (should i keep files or remove ) ? please help

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

november_ra1n

hi,

thanks for the topic, i heared i can't active windows 10 if i active 8.1 with skype and upgrade after it , is that right ? cuz i upgraded for my pc but can't do it again it seems. (should i keep files or remove ) ? please help

Regards

What you have read is not correct yes you can upgrade Windows 10 over previously activated Windows 7-8/8.1 activated keys via Skype. ----- You need to upgrade first after that you can do clean installation if you wish to.

• 2 months later...

@november_ra1n

I have Win 8.1 Ent

what is the easiest way to change it to Pro so I get the free upgrade to win 10 pro?

saw this http://superuser.com/questions/479292/downgrading-windows-8-from-enterprise-to-pro

in changing the registry, would that work?

change the registry, use the win 8.1 pro CD and reinstall by saving files and settings

activate 8.1 again

upgrade to 10 pro free?

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n

I have Win 8.1 Ent

what is the easiest way to change it to Pro so I get the free upgrade to win 10 pro?

saw this http://superuser.com/questions/479292/downgrading-windows-8-from-enterprise-to-pro

in changing the registry, would that work?

change the registry, use the win 8.1 pro CD and reinstall by saving files and settings

activate 8.1 again

upgrade to 10 pro free?

You can only find out if you personally try to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and share your experience here.

november_ra1n

Notice:
=======

You could still upgrade to new Build TH2 Final when it is available sometimes in November.
#Windows 10 free upgrade offer only last 12 months from 29 July 2015 to 29 July 2016. Any Windows 10 device activated during the free upgrade period will remain activated for the rest of the device’s lifetime.#
How to Upgrade from Windows 7-8/8.1 or Windows 10 IP to Windows 10 RTM

PS: If you have already free Upgrade to TH1 RTM then you can clean install or Upgrade to TH2 RTM. : )

• 4 weeks later...

Dear november_ra1n,

I want to upgrade to win 10 Enterprise edition.

I have Already activated Win 7 SP1 Enterprise Edition 64 Bit (using MAK KEY activated online). Now I got  Win 10 TH2 Enterprise Preview.Can I upgrade and get activated?

-Thanks,

-Anand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2015 at 5:06 PM, november_ra1n said:

Notice:
=======

You could still upgrade to new Build TH2 Final when it is available sometimes in November.
#Windows 10 free upgrade offer only last 12 months from 29 July 2015 to 29 July 2016. Any Windows 10 device activated during the free upgrade period will remain activated for the rest of the device’s lifetime.#
How to Upgrade from Windows 7-8/8.1 or Windows 10 IP to Windows 10 RTM

PS: If you have already free Upgrade to TH1 RTM then you can clean install or Upgrade to TH2 RTM. : )

Hi,

Is it possible to upgrade From Win 7 Pro Volume Edition to Win 10 Pro Volume Directly without any Key ? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived