Diskeeper 15 Professional 18.0.1104.0

jalaffa

I haven't yet received any popup telling about the days countdown. I have replaced dkuser.dll and installed the reg file, which insert a serial to the program, until now, no boring popups remaining of a trial software, what abou you?

Hi viggen66, 4 days and everthing is oke.......this crack is finaly working!!!!

Hey Luandra, you're on DK15, and which Medicines u're using to get this result?

Hey guys anyone tell me between all TrialResetter witch one can fit and works fine with V-Locity.

because i tried the Nikkon TR (DkAutoReset) it stuck. at startup nothing's working!

• Regards

• Replies 233
  • Views 46.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't yet received any popup telling about the days countdown. I have replaced dkuser.dll and installed the reg file, which insert a serial to the program, until now, no boring popups remaining of a trial software, what abou you?

i advanced de time to 2020 and manual defrag is working.....instal diskeeper 15, and don`t restart now use restarl later , dont use trial reset!!!!!!! first copy dsk.ctrl and after use dkr.bat, restart and everthing is working oke, dont block with firewall...is pure rubish sorry for bad english... the only problem is the Diskeeper Notice: Evalution period has ended for this product, but everthing is working....how to remove this.....the auto defrag and manual defrag is working.

Hey guys anyone tell me between all TrialResetter witch one can fit and works fine with V-Locity.

because i tried the Nikkon TR (DkAutoReset) it stuck. at startup nothing's working!

• Regards

Hello Yuman, this one

• Regards

Yuman, You now to remove the notice????? ```Diskeeper Notice: Evalution period has ended for this product```, but everthing is working oke....how to remove this.....the auto defrag and manual defrag is working.

i advanced de time to 2020 and manual defrag is working.....instal diskeeper 15, and don`t restart now use restarl later , dont use trial reset!!!!!!! first copy dsk.ctrl and after use dkr.bat, restart and everthing is working oke, dont block with firewall...is pure rubish sorry for bad english... the only problem is the Diskeeper Notice: Evalution period has ended for this product, but everthing is working....how to remove this.....the auto defrag and manual defrag is working.

Thank you honey! i gonna try it! on another machine to get right result.

right now i' giving a try to V-Locity Endpoint+Knowledge Medicines

• Regards

Yuman, You now to remove the notice????? ```Diskeeper Notice: Evalution period has ended for this product```, but everthing is working oke....how to remove this.....the auto defrag and manual defrag is working.

Can you Snapshot your DK15 to see more and how many days remains

• Regards

Can you Snapshot your DK15 to see more and how many days remains

Yuman, day remains??? apper with licence number and is instaled 4 days and now the time(clock) is in 2020...everthing is working...but in 2020 y have beside the windows clock this mesage. ```Diskeeper Notice: Evalution period has ended for this product`` i closed and dissaper....but everthing is oke, Y repet the, auto defrag, manual , reclaim space...etc is working like i shood....

i give you some Snapshots i did:

http://postimg.org/gallery/2bnhr6w9a/

for the TrialReset use http://www.mediafire.com/download/19q16wilb3azcb5/DkAutoReset.exe

DkUserCtrl.dll:

copy and replacehttp://www.datafilehost.com/d/35122c72

trial resetter i use now is a exe:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/992b26a4

if it gets a fix it will fix all V-locity Endpoint +diskeeper12+Diskeeper 15 Professional

Hi, Knowledge y` found a working crack http://www.mediafire.com/download/iq8pidxgjchbfqg/diskeeper_15.rar , everthing is oke y` advanced the time to 2020 the manual defrag, and a auto is working but has i tiny problem. ```Diskeeper Notice: Evalution period has ended for this product`` i closed and dissaper....but everthing is oke, Y repet the, auto defrag, manual , reclaim space...etc is working like i shood...please resolve the tiny problem and the Great Diskeeper 15...is crack`ed!! Many thanks.

if it gets a fix it will fix all V-locity Endpoint +diskeeper12+Diskeeper 15 Professional

Hi, Knowledge y` found a working crack http://www.mediafire.com/download/iq8pidxgjchbfqg/diskeeper_15.rar , everthing is oke y` advanced the time to 2020 the manual defrag, and a auto is working but has i tiny problem. ```Diskeeper Notice: Evalution period has ended for this product`` i closed and dissaper....but everthing is oke, Y repet the, auto defrag, manual , reclaim space...etc is working like i shood...please resolve the tiny problem and the Great Diskeeper 15...is crack`ed!! Many thanks.

1st, Knowledge is not here, 2nd i really don't know what you need or what you're trying to say, if for your Discovery im with you i understand Great! Right now using V-Locity working very fine.

Thanks for your share Luanda!

It seems that these two methods work. Firstly the dkuser.dll and after the reg file to insert the serial. It seems it does activate this program. No pop-ups nothing at all. It performs as it should

It seems that these two methods work. Firstly the dkuser.dll and after the reg file to insert the serial. It seems it does activate this program. No pop-ups nothing at all. It performs as it should

what if i try to use the same Medics for V-Locity Endpoint?

Does it work or know?

Regards!

V_Locity_Endpoint.png

V_Locity_Endpoint_2.png

hamanokaito

you should change the time to the next month, then wait about 30 minutes to 1 hour, you will get results, diskeeper not working

Hi Hamano nice to see you, Please can you Enlighten me or show me how i proceed!

• Regards
  • and it lasts since yesterday still working fine! it gets the job done!
  • NB/ Knowledge TR using!
  • can you screenshot ur screen to show me how! I trust you, and i've confidence on you

hamanokaito

hamanokaito, you can't not mix Diskeeper with Vlocity, they are two different programs, one serial is not valid for another

Uhm !

knowledge say : if it gets a fix it will fix all V-locity Endpoint +diskeeper12+Diskeeper 15 Professional

Hi Hamano nice to see you, Please can you Enlighten me or show me how i proceed!

• Regards

You only need to use trialreset! if not used trialreset after 30 days will not be able to run

• i created a task same thing you did on Previous Video!

• Highest privileges

Run every Logon etc!!!

• Highest privileges
  • Run every Logon etc!!!

it means that trial reset is working, not crack&key. you need remove trial reset before testing... or you trroll us @

• Highest privileges
  • Run every Logon etc!!!

it means that trial reset is working, not crack&key. you need remove trial reset before testing... or you trroll us @

Just testing it, works fine! im not a Pro but i try do my best! lol

.. or you trroll us @????? what it means,

i give you some Snapshots i did:

http://postimg.org/gallery/2bnhr6w9a/

for the TrialReset use Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode[?]: /download/19q16wilb3azcb5/DkAutoReset.exe

DkUserCtrl.dll:

copy and replaceSite: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/35122c72

trial resetter i use now is a exe:

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/992b26a4

Yuman` the diference on the two trial reset posted bye you???Y use the first ``DkAutoReset.exe`` and create Task schedule like you and evertings is oke....Is oke??????

hamanokaito
  • Highest privileges
  • Run every Logon etc!!!

Just testing it, works fine! im not a Pro but i try do my best! lol

.. or you trroll us @????? what it means,

Trialreset me upload, it working !

i tested !

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aenkg81eu9edg63/DkAutoReset.exe

@hamanokaito :

Your auto trial reset seems to work. Using Diskeeper 15.

How to eliminate «Evaluation Copy» ?

Cheers

Jofre

Hy Jofre, to remove trial use this: , and don`t forget to use de task scheduler for trial reset auto reset...like the youtube video.

software182

I've just made a request to MPT to make a med for this, lol, let's see if they can spare their magic for us :p

Archived