Diskeeper 15 Professional 18.0.1104.0

jalaffa

thanks @bergo. that options is only available on DK12 and dont exist on DK15. but it dont working truely either. fortunately, i just found new way to prevent Diskeeper 15 from deleting system restore points. by adding exclusion:

Go to "advanced configuration settings" and add "C:\System Volume Information" in File Exclusions section. enjoy

Diskeeper.png

• Replies 233
  • Views 46.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I personally do not think, that anyone wants make any kind of the medicine, because the gadget's efficiency is equal to zero.

That's a bit exaggerated.

I personally do not think, that anyone wants make any kind of the medicine, because the gadget's efficiency is equal to zero.

I agree.

I had it running a while back for many weeks and found my discs were still heavily fragmented after analyzing with various other disc fragmenters.

I think this application has turned into snake oil.

• 2 months later...

For all those people using Win 10 x64 or other for whom crack of DK does not work...

Install the program diskeeper15 and then copy and replace DkUserCtrl.dll:

and then run dkreg_w10x64.bat as admin and your done

OR, if still NOT WORKING...

If on your version of windows it does not work, do change the following line in dkreg_w10x64.bat:

REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\MJS" /V "MJSCR Path" /T "REG_SZ" /D "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Diskeeper Corporation\MJS\MJSCR.dll" /F 1>NUL

"C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Diskeeper Corporation\MJS\MJSCR.dll" path is to be changed.

To find out what the real short name in your OS is run filename.bat in the folder where MJSCR.dll is located and you will get the short name for your OS,

Change the path in dkreg.bat and run as admin. Now it will work.

all the files needed are here: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/4d4e822753/

On the other hand, this is still not a crack. In trial version some crucial functionality is missing. E.g. analysis report for HD... so if you reset trial you get the trial, not the full version.

Program is NOT ACTIVATED! It only becomes the endless trial.

I have downloaded something called precracked version, but it was 32 bit only...

If someone has cracked this in the meantime, please share the crack.

• 9 months later...

About a previous comment of mine, I'll retract a bit by saying the new Home version is more moderately priced, it's for 3 PC's and should be adequate for most users. The Pro version remains expensive but it's for more specialized use.

Archived