Diskeeper 15 Professional 18.0.1104.0

jalaffa

Everyone knows the frustration of a Windows® system becoming progressively slower the longer it is used and burdened with more software and data. Condusiv’s Diskeeper® 15 prevents degradation in Windows performance and associated storage by preventing fragmentation from occurring at the Windows level in real-time, before files are written in a performance-penalized state. Diskeeper® 15 sports a fresh, new look and feel. The interface is more intuitive and much easier to use. Diskeeper keeps home PCs running at top speeds, free from fragmentation-related delays, hangs and crashes automatically and transparently. Everything from boot-up, to application speed, to anti-virus scans to internet browsing is faster with Diskeeper 15 installed - without any effort on your part. Plus, it optimizes system performance for both hard drives and solid state drives.

Thanks to selesn777 for the update.

Download

• Replies 233
  • Views 46.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People just like chasing a fix more than finding one .. If there was a real fix ever came out for this they would just go try to fix something else . its human nature people want what they cant have without buying it. :lol:

Chook.jpg

yeah no memory support for this & there is nothing *new* compared to "V-locity Endpoint" <_<

yeah no memory support for this & there is nothing *new* compared to "V-locity Endpoint" <_<

tumblr_mk1fkb4i391s47n46o1_500.gif

:yes: & :rofl:

knowledge-Spammer

if it gets a fix it will fix all V-locity Endpoint +diskeeper12+Diskeeper 15 Professional

Diskeeper 15 is a huge improvement over previous version, they really outperform themselves, great program

Hey Nsane Tribe!

it seems Nothing's working on Even the Famous MPT Crack Doesn't work! oh Shit! Also TRs same thing!

A New Day Has Come for This DK15 from Vietnam Just Set It, And Wait For It™ lol

FINGERS CROSSED!

knowledge-Spammer

Hey Nsane Tribe!

it seems Nothing's working on Even the Famous MPT Crack Doesn't work! oh Shit! Also TRs same thing!

FINGERS CROSSED!

all u need is this and trial resetter seems fine for me

MhsY50a.png?1

ONamc4w.png?1

copy and replace Site: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/35122c72

it will remove XNaEXkp.png?1

Yes knowledge the trial reset works but the non administrator account on boot the same issue dating back three years

Yes Knowledge, it does work, just add @echo off on the beginning, and elevate privileges to run as administrator on its own

V-locity Endpoint or

Diskeeper 15 Professional

IT just works.. 8) TO use is to love :flowers: :P

nice knowledge.... :)

btw thanks for the dll file to remove the trial ....in DK15

Here's mine after which the serial .... will post it later, as quite busy with work. :)

image.jpg

i also got your TR.exe and test it... still , the console is showing, i suggest you may want to turn off the cmd console. :)

knowledge-Spammer

trial resetter the console is showing

i am working on it more later as i not have time today

ill try and make it so no cmd popup but its not easy

i can turn cmd console off , if its ok with you , will get your final bat file to make an exe .... but later...quite busy off to work.

Hey Nsane Tribe!

FINGERS CROSSED!

all u need is this and trial resetter seems fine for me

MhsY50a.png?1

ONamc4w.png?1

copy and replace Site: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/35122c72

it will remove XNaEXkp.png?1

Links report file not found.

Archived